Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays (34546 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice" / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Oh happy day. I'll be the happiest man alive if that day is today. You useless fellows have shown you have no interest in this country growing, you're only interested in your tribesman being so at the helm of affairs, how will the country grow with some useless parochial sentiments? Even if Jesus or Mohammed comes to earth to contest, you fucking bastard urchins will support a stone if you're told he's from your tribe. Why would I want to be in same country with people with such mentality? Don't you know your useless union is drawing the great Igbo tribe back? I know what my people are capable of, if not for this useless country we would be in the leagues of Egypt and other more advanced nations but instead we're lumped together with a set of neanderthals who have refused to advance with the comity of Nations.

What rubbish?
Be honest with yourself, if they yorubas had their own country would you ever support tinubu when there are other more capable people there? But you hopeless cretins are looking to foist that same fossil on everybody else. Isn't that the height of hate for your country? What is even wrong with you guys? Is stupidity inherent in your genetics?
Gosh! I can't believe I share a country with your kind!

Bro, we dont need igbos to be part of Nigeria
You people are terrible people. We don't want you period

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

A lot of your people will be killed because ipob miscreants will attack, I wise leader will rather avoid bloodshed than to prove any political superiority

Nobody will kill anybody, but I wonder how a leader who called those region 5% and reminded them of genocide attack of 1967 became wise overnight ....

Do you remember that TINUBU as a National leader of APC, never cautioned the PRESIDENT on that statement?

Rather he organised partied for Urchins here to celebrate the name calling ,hope you didn't rejoice with them?

Anybody is free to campaign on Mondays in South East , but not everybody can do that....
Just know your enemies ....
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by AerialMapper: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
…but APC bandits were making fun of Obi not being able to visit on a Monday.

The Government in power cannot even campaign on a Monday in the south-east

Big shame

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ZombieSlayer1: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I'm glad you didn't dispute anything I said there.
May your prayers come to pass. I'm tired of my people getting dragged back by your kind

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ZombieSlayer1: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

We will forcefully chase you igbos out of Nigeria. Nigeria is better off without you people. You stress us too much, we need you igbos out asap
Lolzzz....guy gerrout abeg, you're now drooling like your Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Penguin2: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dadadididacontr:
Because He value the lives of the eastern people been turned to every monday Baby sitters.
Very soon you easterners will realized that more damages is done to South- East economy by your so called liberator than Good.

Nothing they will do will be more than what Awolowo did to us.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by JealousCobra(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Naajjii:

Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists spotted

Bloody urchin grin ... Take am!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

After Yoruba having 8 years as President and 8 years as Vice President in the Democratic setting of Nigeria and South South having 8 years of Presidency .....

Who is supposed to be supported by the whole South to take that seat of Presidency as it is the turn of the SOUTH to have it

because of you, Hausas had the effontory to bring out thier own to contest an election zoned to the SOUTH....

because of the greedy lifestyle of TINUBU, who feels that his selfish Lagos State pocketing technique can be used on a greater nation of Nigeria, the NORTH has started seeing the SOUTH as a bunch of laughing stock....

A zone filled with greedy people and where a brother can sell the birthright of another brother because of EMILOKUN disease Syndrome....

And you that is a Saint is supporting such a man and such a devilish agenda from your own tribal man..?

Because of TINUBU, the North is now forming Superior , and Muslims are forming first class...
And now TINUBU has the effontory, to bring out a MUSLIM - MUSLIM ticket .?

And you lots clapped for him

Pls who is more terrible here ? .......

Be careful of your words pls

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Diligence: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who even advised APC+Tinubu+Shettima+Muslim-Muslim ticket to fix campaign on MONDAYS in SoutEast, Biafran Territory. As usual, so insensitive!

MONDAYS that Southeasterners hv sacrificed until MNK is released unconditionally!

In case you don't know, NDI-IGBO's eternal code is LUKE 12:15B! When deemed fit, they sacrifice for you. They hv ideologies and they honour their heroes and heroines in the MOST EMPHATIC way!

APC+Tinubu+Campaign Org were so insensitive and crassly stupid to hv fixed campaigns at all in SE on MONDAYS, and to think many blissfully ignorant urchins and blind bats were applauding them in the first place underscores the fact that they hv bn serially bewitched IRREDEEMABLY! TUFIAKWA!
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ibkhaleel: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
onuman:

Igbo has never produced a leader in Nigeria, except military leader, Ironsi, for 6 months.

No country formed by diverse regions ever used land mass or population figures as criterion to proliferate too many new federating units like states, in an area of larger land mass or higher population, except Nigeria, where northern military dictators proliferated too many new states and LGAs in the far north Hausa-Fulani far north, because of channelling crude oil money to the far north region. There should have been more states in the two southern regions than in the old Northern region.
Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani were the 3 pillars that founded Nigeria. If you want to distort the set up of the pillars, you must be ready for Arewa Islamic Republic of your 12 northern Nigeria's Sharia states.
You don't understand a thing, all you do is fill pages with hatefilled tantrums.
In these days, Ibo's xenophobia in its blatant manifestation is seen in the reality that the native land of the Ibo has the lowest proportion of strangers to native population among all Nigerian native land. Some Hausa and Yoruba native lands have up to 25 percent strangers' presence while 5 percent strangers' presence

THIS IS SIMPLY THE REASON WHY
HAUSAS, YORUBAS, EDO AND THE
NIGER DELTA MAN WILL N0T TRUST
THE IGBO MAN AT THE CENTER
Any historians know these in Nigeria and anyone can check the facts for himself.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa
was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, because of their ungrateful nature the
officers from the region killed this same
Balewa!!

Out of all the most senior officers in
Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8
from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of
government on the country so that
everything can belong to a region who
snatched it!

We must know our history so that when
we want to make corrections, we will not
end up concealing the truth.
This has nothing to do with tribalism but
everything to do with the truth....at times
when lies litter the streets.

There is a tendency to think those are
truths and facts.
*What follows are documented facts
that can be cross-checked for
authenticity!"*

*Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who
drafted the constitution that took away
powers from regions and handed it to
the central government because his
brother Aguiyi

The lgbo man is known to enjoy blaming
the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed
every other Nigerian tribe and Lord
Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim
of being in third class citizen status in
Nigeria.
In their perpetual attempts to play the
victim card, they recount the political
events of Nigeria from 1914 to the
present in a half-baked and highly
selective manner which cleverly avoids
the mention of the roles played by their
elite who by all natural laws of
judgement were actually responsible for
the woes that befell not only the lgbo
race but the entire Nigeria nation.
The story told in the post above is one of
such selective and distorted accounts of
history which the average Igbo man is
tand as.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Okay, that sounds nice. Good for you

As you have written the “ I “ for yourself so shall it be! Animal

You and all who support tinubu will die in pains when Peter obi wins
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by onuman: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Too much tantrums on this thread.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

As i have written the “ I “ for myself so shall it be! Animal

I and all who support Obi will die in pains when Tinubu wins

Wao!!! That's thoughtful of you. But RIP anyways
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by PoliciaNLand: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Rip to you forever ! You will die in pains .
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Uchesis: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

One bullet for Peter Obituary due. If them born una papa well, touch Tinubu, the whole igbo in SW will be cleared
we dominate you guys even in your own backyard. that's why you are scared of us. una no fit do shishi
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Uchesis:

we dominate you guys even in your own backyard. that's why you are scared of us. una no fit do shishi

Yes, you dominate us un the graveyard
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Animal ! You and tinubu should get ready to die. You will be buried in poverty, you and all the greedy old people making this nation a laughing joke.

Editing my comments doesn’t stop you from dying like tinubu would.

The hands you have used to edit my quotes automatically makes you a loser and tinubu will fail miserably.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Dawnofhope: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
So that is how they will lead Nigeria . They make plans without forecast and so they will make policies without taking into account its future Consequences. That is what we call Clueless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

Rip to me forever ! I will die in pains .

I wish you what you wish yourself.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I wish you what you wish yourself.

The same hand you used to type those words, it will happen to you as you have edited it. Those words are for you.

You and tinubu will fail.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

Animal ! Me and Obi should get ready to die. I will be buried in poverty, i and all the greedy old people making this nation a laughing joke.

Editing my comments doesn’t stop me from dying like obi would.

The hands i have used to edit my quotes automatically makes me a loser and obi will fail miserably.

Okay, nice to know all this you have stated. Next
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

The same hand you used to type those words, it will happen to you as you have edited it. Those words are for you.

You and tinubu will fail.

Keep crying. I think you are suffering from menstrual pain

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Okay, nice to know all this you have stated. Next

The words are for you, edit whatever you want . All I know is that the hands you have used to edit those words will come back on your head and you shall die as you have written and edited my posts.

Rip to a tinubu slave in advance.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Lionnation: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fear fear people una for come hold rallies on Mondays people without balls ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Uchesis: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Yes, you dominate us un the graveyard
we buy your lands, build houses on them and rent them to you. Are you not ashamed?
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Keep crying. I think you are suffering from menstrual pain

As long as you have edited my posts with your hands, that is what shall before you .

Rip to a tinubu slave
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Atlantis585: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
adioolayi:
I praised APC presidential campaign council and their candidate Tinubu has men with balls on the other thread..for daring to hold rally on Mondays in SE

I sincerely withdraw that praise singing....

They are also "ball-less"

Weak men... nonsense!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / Oshiomhole Tipped To Replace Oyegun As APC Chairman, As Buhari Backtracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.