Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays (34545 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice" / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Thïefnubu is a coward. Was he not aware of the Monday sit at home before fixing the rally on Monday.

Buhari travelled to Imo state to commission a project on a sit at home day.

Why is Thïefnubu afraid to do the same?

Tinubu is not afraid dude. Abi you people want to die? Ipob miscreants will attack Jagaban? grin
We reviewed our stance and we don't want to kill you people in mass when you ipob miscreants attack.
A good leader listens which is why we decided to unfix the rally on Monday. We arent in the business of proving anything to you people. We just don't want you peoples blood to flow like stream of water and start crying everywhere on the internet like babies

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

Shut up!! It was fixed on Monday and if APC the most hated and devilish political party in the world isn’t afraid of the repercussions they should not be cowards. They should hold the rally on Monday , keyamo have been saying on sorts of rubbish, now it’s time to “walk the talk” cos talk is cheap!

I spit on you and all tinubu slaves worldwide.

Relax, stop spitting everywhere. We value human lives and we try to avoid killing you people in mass because we know you ipob miscreants are goats and will want to try attack.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2022
XerXers:

Thiefnubuu obeys IPOB. Deal with it. Afonja cowards

We all know now that all your people are ipob criminals who are backing the killing in the east.
See how you are happy and saying ipob (a terrorist group) is been obeyed. Shouldn't this be a sad day for the entire south east? You people no get shame.
Just imagine OPC say them no born Obituary to campaign in the west or Arewa say he shouldn't campaign in the north. I wonder the kind of Brain you people have on your empty skulls in the east
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Relax, stop spitting everywhere. We value human lives and we try to avoid killing you people in mass because we know you ipob miscreants are goats and will want to try attack.

Na yourself you go kill. See how empty you are! It’s suddenly you guys know that you don’t want to put people in harms way right?

You didn’t know Mondays are strictly for sit-at-home when you created the rally to hold on Monday tryna prove a point apc is untouchable and tinubu has balls ?

You are so disgusting to me right now! Run off!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

Na yourself you go kill. See how empty you are! It’s suddenly you guys know that you don’t want to put people in harms way right?

You didn’t know Mondays are strictly for sit-at-home when you created the rally to hold on Monday tryna prove a point apc is untouchable and tinubu has balls ?

You are so disgusting to me right now! Run off!

I always know that you foolish people are in support of the ipob terrorists. Shouldn't you be ashamed that a terrorist group in your region is grounding a full working day and you are here happy and spitting with your gutter mouth.
Other regions are not as foolish as your region to issue same threat and say no work on a particular day in solidarity for a terrorist.
Igbos are in support of Ipob terrorist including Peter Obituary.
Take this from me 100%, Nigeria would rather burn down since that is what you people want than for Peter Obituary to be president. I can assure you 100% on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I always know that you foolish people are in support of the ipob terrorists. Shouldn't you be ashamed that a terrorist group in your region is grounding a full working day and you are here happy and spitting with your gutter mouth.
Other regions are not as foolish as your region to issue same threat and say no work on a particular day in solidarity for a terrorist.
Igbos are in support of Ipob terrorist including Peter Obituary.
Take this from me 100%, Nigeria would rather burn down since that is what you people want than for Peter Obituary to be president. I can assure you 100% on this.

Shut up! You irritate sound logic ! You and your good for nothing tinubu will be disgraced next year ! I’m from the south south , warri and not from ipob but I chose Peter obi cos he’s the right one for the presidency. Not an old man with pride, arrogance, greed and sheer stupidity like tinubu.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

Shut up! You irritate sound logic ! You and your good for nothing tinubu will be disgraced next year ! I’m from the south south , warri and not from ipob but I chose Peter obi cos he’s the right one for the presidency. Not an old man with pride, arrogance, greed and sheer stupidity like tinubu.

Cry cry cry, Obituary will NEVER rule this country.
Spit everywhere for all I care.
That man called Obituary Peter Will NEVER be Nigerias president.
Have a nice day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by pachigo001(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2022
The fear of ugm is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Cry cry cry, Obituary will NEVER rule this country.
Spit everywhere for all I care.
That man called Obituary Peter Will NEVER be Nigerias president.
Have a nice day

Tinubu will never sit on the presidency. He will fall a million times before he would even think of getting there, all his efforts will be in vain.

Such a useless old haggard looking man who brought bad governance to the nation in exchange for his selfish ambitions. Peter obi will be president and you shall die in your pains.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

Tinubu will never sit on the presidency. He will fall a million times before he would even think of getting there, all his efforts will be in vain.

Such a useless old haggard looking man who brought bad governance to the nation in exchange for his selfish ambitions. Peter obi will be president and i shall die in my pains.

Okay, RIP. When you get there, greet Yaradua for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by iwaeda: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Curious345: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Hnmm.
It's well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by santuspearl: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2022
incandescentena:
This Op must be very insensitive. He is celebrating because he and his like supports the activities of his killer kinsmen in the South East.

Yorubas are not that stvpid as you going about killing your own women and children, making the states barren before its time.

Everyone life is important to the people of Ooduwa

Where you born during the time of OPC? OR u feel you can just talk

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by onuman: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-adjusts-south-east-rallies-obi-shuns-mondays/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667699213

See how happy the Islamic party of Nigeria, APC, is as it announces that the SE is dangerous on Mondays.

IPOB had since declared that it is no longer imposing sit at home in the SE.
But Islamic extremists thereafter took over and coordinate their sit at home in the SE using some hungry Igbo boys as cover.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ibkhaleel: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2022
THE OLIVER TWISTS PRO MAX OF NIGERIA

Ethnic bigots always displaying their parochialism, but are quick to accuse others of tribalism. I am yet to see a people so blinded and so self centred like the Igbo. They can not tolerate differences either among themselves or in others. If you differ from them, you are a bigot and if they differ from you, it is because they are wiser. If you see them praising you, you must be acting or speaking against your own interest and for their benefit.

They claim to be hated yet they do not respect anyone. Unless they cheat you, they will claim to be marginalized. They don't believe in or understand equality or equity or fairness. It is either they are on top or there will be no peace. And if they get to the top, they disparage you as inherently inferior.

They live in everybody's land peacefully, but they make their land inhospitable to everybody. They live in your land as friends, but if you venture into their land, you are an invader. They want to take, but are never ready to give. They want to be loved, but have no empathy towards anyone. It is either you allow them to dominate you or remain an enemy.

Igbo land is the poorest in Nigeria. It is landlocked, it has no oil, it is not arable and it is tiny, less than one of the 19 states of Northern Nigeria. Despite their resource poverty, they are accommodated to such extent they dominate several economic sectors. But they are complaining. They want Igbo tribesmen to rule again. They want to control and dominate everything in Nigeria despite having nothing in their tiny native land. If you tell them the truth, they will call it hate. Their ingratitude is abysmal, they are only satisfied when no one has anything except themselves, to mock and denigrate others.

A confirmed thief (Obi) whose name appears in the Pandora Papers list of global looters is now their hero. If you like this looter, you are wise, and if you don't like him, you hate Igbo. Hate, blackmail, insults disparaging of political opponents is their only camapaign strategy.

When will you Igbo learn the civilised conduct of tolerance and acceptance of differences? When will you learn reprocity in generosity? When will you accept others can think and reason? I am not begging you to learn, but I am alerting you that others will treat you the way you treat them. You can shout and insult others as much as you like, but no one will love you if you lack the capacity to love them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Curious345: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2022
What will shehu sanni say now

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by pachigo001(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu urchins no get balls grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2022
We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 650/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 550/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 520/$

Applepay funds= 520/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 500/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 108#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 480

Amazon card = 540/$

Steam wallet= 540/$

Google play gift card = 500/$

Sephora card= 520/$

Amex gift card = 550/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 88 8 4
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by SHINJA: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Dem for break tinubu leg grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by BloomingDale(f): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Ethnic bigots always displaying their parochialism, but are quick to accuse others of tribalism. I am yet to see a people so blinded and so self centred like the Igbo. They can not tolerate differences either among themselves or in others. If you differ from them, you are a bigot and if they differ from you, it is because they are wiser. If you see them praising you, you must be acting or speaking against your own interest and for their benefit.

They claim to be hated yet they do not respect anyone. Unless they cheat you, they will claim to be marginalized. They don't believe in or understand equality or equity or fairness. It is either they are on top or there will be no peace. And if they get to the top, they disparage you as inherently inferior.

They live in everybody's land peacefully, but they make their land inhospitable to everybody. They live in your land as friends, but if you venture into their land, you are an invader. They want to take, but are never ready to give. They want to be loved, but have no empathy towards anyone. It is either you allow them to dominate you or remain an enemy.

Igbo land is the poorest in Nigeria. It is landlocked, it has no oil, it is not arable and it is tiny, less than one of the 19 states of Northern Nigeria. Despite their resource poverty, they are accommodated to such extent they dominate several economic sectors. But they are complaining. They want Igbo tribesmen to rule again. They want to control and dominate everything in Nigeria despite having nothing in their tiny native land. If you tell them the truth, they will call it hate. Their ingratitude is abysmal, they are only satisfied when no one has anything except themselves, to mock and denigrate others.

A confirmed thief (Obi) whose name appears in the Pandora Papers list of global looters is now their hero. If you like this looter, you are wise, and if you don't like him, you hate Igbo. Hate, blackmail, insults disparaging of political opponents is their only camapaign strategy.

When will you Igbo learn the civilised conduct of tolerance and acceptance of differences? When will you learn reprocity in generosity? When will you accept others can think and reason? I am not begging you to learn, but I am alerting you that others will treat you the way you treat them. You can shout and insult others as much as you like, but no one will love you if you lack the capacity to love them.

Kudos. You just summed them up nicely. Their mumu too much.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by luluosas(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Repackaged sympathy for APC, but this will not save the party terrible humiliations comes February 2023. Don't worry, we will all be alive to witness the swearing in of the incoming President Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed by the grace of God.

Fkmodhi:
Prevention is better than cure....

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by owobokiri(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2022
You go fear headline.
Tinubu "adjusts" but Obi "shuns"..
Wetin concern Obi for Tinubu matter?
From Day one, Obi acknowledged the problems associated with campaigning on a Monday. That is well known.
It was the Agbadorian wreck thatt wanted to do gragra.
Why will punch bring in Obi into the matter?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Landowner101(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Coward APC

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Benchris001(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi is wise

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by abdulwasiubar: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKJsAAeTv0

Is rapper Young M.A. expecting a child? Here's what we know
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Gofwane(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Nigeria is so hard right now that I sometimes think dead people have finally found peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by big7: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2022
whether we like to believe it or not...ipob are the sub-govt in the south east and all this happened after years of insensitiveness and persecution towards that region.. You can't continue sublining a people and not expect a drastic responds sooner or later...

That region whether you like it or not no send FG or its political leaders...they are out to take dem destiny in them hand..

They really need to negotiate with those agitators and I think Obi plan of action is the best for them.

We need reasonable leaders in this country for the country to survive the next five years.

Apc is just too small to wrestle power with ipob in the south east...even the governors there are powerless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tflex01: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2022
madapcmod:
Cowards

I thought urchins were praising APC for fixing campaign on Monday? why are they chickening out despite being the party in power with security at their beckon?

Shows the level of insecurity they have plunged the country into. Their supporters can't even travel from state to state without being kidnapped.

So the commander in chief now fears IPOB?

APC is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria

You should be ashamed that your people can't go out on Mondays to earn their living while Lagos is progressing everyday.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by onuman: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Parasite. The Igbos wanted to exit Nigeria but your people fought against them for one Nigeria.
Your people and others have ruled Nigeria from 1960 till today, but when everyone knows that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari, your hatefilled heart would not accept that.
Look at the deep gutter you people have ruled Nigeria to, yet you don't want to give up for the Igbo to try and see if Nigeria can be brought out from the deep gutters you people drove the country into.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tflex01: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Well said. Igbos will be the first to accuse others of what they are guilty of.

I'm glad they have met their match in some courageous Yorubas.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2022
adioolayi:
I praised APC presidential campaign council and their candidate Tinubu has men with balls on the other thread..for daring to hold rally on Mondays in SE

I sincerely withdraw that praise singing....

They are also "ball-less"

Weak men... nonsense!

They're all ball-less grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2022
pinkgoodies:

U are mad, I'm sure u are part of dem dat said he did it to get people killed, that even if there was no shooting that APC is responsible for UGM acts. Now he changed it, you are masturbating over it.

Why d thing pain you like so na? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.