Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates (572 Views)

MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Which other definition is better?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Say No To Batstards

2023 election will determine how we will enjoy or suffer in the next 4 yeears. I have not allowed my religion or tribe to control me because I have a family and know what it takes to survive in Nigeria. What type of Nigeria do you dream of and how you intend to achieve it? Millions have died and others kidnapped and millions maimed and I don't want it to continue to happen because I don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
I am not satisfied with people saying Tinubu. I think they're not normal and need urgent mental help. How can a reasonable person support Tinubu?
Are you supporting him because he is old, sick and dying and anyone deadman can be Nigeria's president?
Are you supporting him because he is a popular drug peddler and we are a drug peddling nation?
Or because he can steal money in bullion vans and keep or raise the trend of corruption?
Or simply because he is your tribe or he belongs to your religion and it doesn't bother if we die voting your tribe?
Are you supporting him out of love for Nigeria or for your hate for Nigeria?
Most importantly, how do you think Tinubu will win when he has already lost most Christian votes? And pressed hugely north and south?
What will give him an edge when Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the north sharing Muslim votes? Where do you think Tinubu will get his votes? Can we be reasonable for once?

1 Like

Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Scammerr(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
someone who refused to visit/attend his mother burial, isn't he an animal?
sanusideunifier:
Which other definition is better?
Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Scammerr:
Big animal dear
Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Batstards are getting sense gradually.
Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Chinjo2: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
You mean Tinubu is an Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by tunjiajayi: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Game recognise game.

Bastards recognise bastards.

Even then their is hierarchy amongst bastards.
Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Curious345: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Scammerr:
is this true?
Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Scammerr(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
it's all over internet
Curious345:
is this true?
Re: Just In: Batstard Is A Druggie Who Refuses To Bury His Mom Or Know His Sch Mates by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
is this true?
It's true

(1) (Reply)

APC: Atiku Is Not Our Major Threat But Peter Obi / Has Anticipating Presidency, Tinubu, Congratulated President Tinubu. / 2023: Keke Ridders Being Forced To Pay 500 Naira To Support Tinubu Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.