Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo (13664 Views)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

It is only a fool that will do business with an Igbo man that is ready to betray and kill their kinsmen for as low as #100...

Niger Delta wannabe from Abakaliki. Spits!

I be full Waffcity boy, full dumure boy, no be because here ba faceless you go dey yarn anyhow. If you know say you fit stand the heat, come on instagram, wit you real Id, Nonsense, Dey cap anyhow, then you reason with me, make I Dey see who Dey yarn dust.

Igbo men na only them dey do boys and graduate, northern boys you go serve Oga for life, ask, Yoruba you go serve Oga till you get white hair, if no Igbos in that country Nigeria, una for Dey drink our oil. The commerce strength of the Igbos is too underrated, go and do your analysis.

Come on instagram no be this faceless app all of una rifraffs go come dey yarn.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

It is only a fool that will do business with an Igbo man that is ready to betray and kill their kinsmen for as low as #100...

Niger Delta wannabe from Abakaliki. Spits!

I be full Waffcity boy, full dumure boy, no be because here ba faceless you go dey yarn anyhow. If you know say you fit stand the heat, come on instagram, wit you real Id, Nonsense, Dey cap anyhow, then you reason with me, make I Dey see who Dey yarn dust. You go show me your environment, I wan see how Tinubu don help your life. I need see am.

Igbo men na only them dey do boys and graduate, northern boys you go serve Oga for life, ask, Yoruba you go serve Oga till you get white hair, if no Igbos in that country Nigeria, una for Dey drink our oil. The commerce strength of the Igbos is too underrated, go and do your analysis.

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igbojew: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
APC think we are stupid in the south,Tinubu erroneously believes he has the south in his pockets so he don’t need to campaign there
He Only campaigns and throws money in the north

But we will show him
Don't mind him and his urchins.Tinubu take we from South as fools that doesn't reason but we will teach him a bitter lesson of his life especially now that the entire North he has been pumping his stolen wealth to have disappointed him he suddenly remember South...............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Misterone: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

My community youths did that in 2019. It took the efforts of our village heads to beg us not to do it.

Democracy when the populace elects those who will shortchange them is no democracy. We will only vote credible and transparent candidates, not thugs and villains using force, intimidation, harassment and poverty to enslave us.

Enough is enough!!!
to you, you believe you are voting credible and transparent candidate. To others, they believe your candidate is a scum. That's why we need to respect each others rights. Yours stop where others start. You don't have a monopoly to violence. Others can do more than you think.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Misterone: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Igbojew:
Don't mind him and his urchins.Tinubu take we from South as fools that doesn't reason but we will teach him a bitter lesson of his life especially now that the entire North he has been pumping his stolen wealth to have disappointed him he suddenly remember South...............I am that Igbo Jew
yeah! Tinubu hold una blokos. Without him, you guys cannot sleep. If he squeezes hard, you guys wail hard. Know this and know peace. Tinubu is the man to beat in the 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Timmi: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/igbo-youths-warn-ohanaeze-against-endorsing-tinubu/

What you people - Igbo/Ibo/IPOB should realize that in previous elections, you have proven yourself irrelevance in the Nigerian elections. None of the candidate you supported actually have won presidential election. No serious candidates take you serious because you have proven to be an empty barre that always makes the loudest noise - sign of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NwekereNdoki: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
I don't know them and they are not my spokesperson.

U people should stop ascribing any group that comes from nowhere as Igbo youths. Igbos a re literate enough to knwo who to vote for.

We don't have a general concesus on anything.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
It's a democracy. Let them take his money and give him false hope. One thing I love about the Igbo is there autonomous spirit. Even if Ohanézè makes the mistake of endorsing him, they'll only lose face among the Igbos the more.

You mean just like Obi's satanic money is destroying Afenifere?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Tflex01: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I be full Waffcity boy, full dumure boy, no be because here ba faceless you go dey yarn anyhow. If you know say you fit stand the heat, come on instagram, wit you real Id, Nonsense, Dey cap anyhow, then you reason with me, make I Dey see who Dey yarn dust. You go show me your environment, I wan see how Tinubu don help your life. I need see am.

You are a nuisance! Drop your Instagram handle na

Imbeci.le!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by adekolaelect(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Children warning Elders .these shows the lack of respect Igbos culture has over elders and leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Later, they'll start shouting that some people are playing tribal politics. Which politics are they playing too.

Ohaneze represents IBOS cunning diplomatic character. Ohaneze will speak one thing today another thing tomorrow.

Tinubu doesn't need their endorsement. If Jesus comes as a Yoruba man, IBOS can never give him 20% votes. If Tinubu chooses pope as VP, he can never get 20% votes in South East. Ebonyi might be different.

On June 9, this is what Okechukwu Isiguzoro the National Secretary of Ohaneze Ndigbo said about Tinubu " APC survival at the polls remains doubtful and the southeast presidency denial will come with consequences and will continue to strengthen the Biafra agitation.

“After due reflections and considerations, considering the just concluded Presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ohanaeze Ndigbo is convinced that the emergence of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the party’s flag bearer is a national catastrophe and calamity, considering the enormity of the baggage he is burdened with.

“Apart from his integrity issues and his long-running battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over allegations of corruption, especially his allegedly siphoning of Lagos state funds through phoney companies such as Beta Sigma, long after leaving office as Governor.

“Again, during the 2019 Elections, bullion vans bearing raw cash were sighted in his Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos residence, ostensibly for financial inducement and corruption of the electoral process. Again, his identity, age, and academic records are shrouded in controversy.

“To worsen an already terrible situation, Tinubu is sick. Even during the APC primary, he needed the support of nearby security personnel so as not to fall flat while trying to stand up and his hands were shaking terribly

“Ohanaeze Ndigbo salutes Igbo Presidential aspirants in both the APC and the PDP for standing firm to the end, in the face of utter betrayal by both parties".

The above statements from Ohaneze Ndigbo just because Tinubu won APC Primary. While this statement was released, there was an averted crisis at Alaba International between traders and INEC officials.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by ORIAYO70(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Slurity(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
TINUBU ALONE IS THERE PROBLEM IN IGBO LAND. HATRED DID NOT LET THEM PAY ATTENTION TO ATIKU THAT IS THE MAIN FACTOR THAT WANT TO SHARE THE LITTLE VOTES THEY HAVE IN SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akmahoghany: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
maasoap:
But they don't have problem with Afenifere endorsing Obi, right?

You can smell the hypocrisy in them. God will never allow this Obi to win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akmahoghany: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Slurity:
TINUBU ALONE IS THERE PROBLEM IN IGBO LAND. HATRED DID NOT LET THEM PAY ATTENTION TO ATIKU THAT IS THE MAIN FACTOR THAT WANT TO SHARE THE LITTLE VOTES THEY HAVE IN SE.

Them go even shock say, Atiku go even perform better in that their South East than their Obifraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by VEHINTOLAR: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ohanaeze my foot ! Inconsequential bunch of DOTians !

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
E no go better for all of dem together, we even dash dem Afenifeohaneze...
What if dey do ? You go kee dem ?
Mad people everywhere
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Smooyis(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
But Afenifere endorsed Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ijb11: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Gboom: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Safyqueen:
*STRAIGHTING YORUBA POLITICAL RECORDS WITH THE IGBO.*

These are worth thinking about.I don't belong to any party but the truth is bitter.

*Response to Igbo Marginalisation*

Some of my in-laws from the East keep mentioning that Igbo are marginalized in Nigeria.

I was provoked to respond to them this morning. Here we go:

I want anybody with iota of sincerity to nullify my points one by one:

1. In 1959 to 63 Igbo NCNC preferred to team with Hausa NPC to form government then no marginalization.

2. In 1979 Igbo preferred Hausa NPN to Yoruba UPN and they preferred it to their NPP owned by Zik to form national government,then no marginalization

3. In 1993 the Igbo preferred NRC of Hausa to SDP then no marginalization.

4. In 1999 Igbo preferred Hausa PDP to AD of Yoruba to form national government,then no marginalization.

5. All along Igbo and Hausa had always been the main national government then no marginalization.

6. Yoruba had never been in the national party since independence yet Yoruba didn't complain of marginalisation but rather maintain their regional party because Yoruba don't feel inferior neither play victim card.

7. This is the first time Yoruba party will be at the federal and Igbo that had been with federal party are crying marginalisation.

It's a pity that assumed educated persons cannot reason to know these facts.

8. The Yorubas formed political party and stay with it. From Action Group AG to UPN to AD to AC to ACN to APC .
Hausa formed NPC to become NPN to NRC to PDP.

9. Igbo formed NCNC but merged with Hausa NPC in 1966, formed NPP by Zik but merged with NPN. Formed APGA but merged with PDP. Last election some Igbos wore APGA vests and campaign for PDP then no marginalization

10. Under Jonathan no Yoruba among the first 17 posts in Nigeria from DSS to aviation to finance to CBN to Maritime to defense then there was no marginalization

11. You voted for Jonathan we voted for Buhari, you overwhelmingly voted for Atiku we voted for Buhari. Suddenly some bast*rds are calling Yoruba Fulani slaves as if Atiku is from another planet.

12. You collect allocation from federal government, you have governors, you have senators, you have reps and chairmen, all collecting money from federal purse, you have ambassadors etc yet you are marginalized

13. You are appointed to political posts in southwest but no single person from Yoruba in your cabinet in all the five Igbo states yet you were marginalized

14. 90% of your assets are on another man's soil yet you were marginalized

15. Yoruba choose Tinubu as their political leader you said your culture doesn't permit leadership yet you abuse Tinubu daily that he enslaved Yoruba because you want Yoruba to jettison their culture of leadership like you as you don't recognize leaders. Is that the healing balm of your marginalisation?

15. Tinubu never worked with Federal government talk less of stealing what belongs to Igbo states, why are you people receiving remote pain from Yoruba who didn't complain of Tinubu enslavement?

16. You are threatening to go and nobody stops you from going to Biafra. Lucky you, almost all long distance plying vehicles are owned by Igbo. Why don't you go home for Christmas and refuse to come back and see how Nigerians will suffer?

17. You prefer to attack APC and Tinubu for all problems from Igbo but never talked that same allocations your governors collect, its what other states collect and query how they use it.

18. Almost all Igbo elites and politicians have houses in southwest but never ask why same doesn't apply to Yoruba and Hausa to invest in your lands.

19. Nnamdi Kanu was threatening to kill all Yoruba and Hausa, calling Buhari a rapist and all other sickening names, you didn't caution him but when he was arrested you cried to hell.

20. You are paying tax to Kanu to buy arms but during Covid 19 crisis you were looking unto same Buhari. How senseless?

21. Kanu himself is using Nigerian passport, spending Nigeria currency but selling Biafra passport for you.

22. He didn't raise funds to address the underdevelopment you cry of but raising funds to buy arms. To fight? Who didn't say he should not go to his town?

*23. You labored for PDP but wanted APC to feature your candidate for presidency. How can someone work in First Bank and collect salary in GTB?*

24. IPOB keeps attacking government at the same time you are demanding presidential ticket. VB
It's a pity, my people perish for lack of acknowledge
I have been waiting for this kind of write up, you really spot on, on most of the points you raised here.
I doubt anyone of them have an objection here, even if they have, they will just insult you without contradicting your points

Respect sir

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Gboom: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

You don't get it... An average Igbo man believe to hate others is his fundamental human right only and you have no right to return the hate. grin
This is a technical knockout I must say.
Even, they hate those ones among their tribe that are doing well

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by DeOTR: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
But Afenifere can endorse Obi right? Continue.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Proudlyomonna: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
They Can't.
They are aware that Apc is already an abomination in SE.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
DevilsEqual:
las las...everybody na tribal bigot
Guy can't you see that this is a game! No igbo youth union said anything!
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Morphinne: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Later, they'll start shouting that some people are playing tribal politics. Which politics are they playing too.
If this was a Yoruba group openly asking Afenifere not to endorse Peter Obi, it’s tribalism but if it’s an Ipob group openly showing their support for their own son, then it’s normal. These people are sick in the head.grin
My only issue is seeing some foolish Yoruba youths forming ‘woke’ and calling Obi’s presidency a youth-oriented one, something the youths back East aren’t and will never do for a yoruba/Fulani man. I support my son, you term it tribalism yet you get mad if I call you a tribalist for rallying behind yours.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Imbeci.le!

I will email it to you now I need see how Tinubu don help your life.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Imbeci.le!

Republic_of_nigerdelta

I need see how Tinubu help you, I need see who Dey yarn dust. I no Dey fear anything, I like see the nuisance supporting kleptomaniac leaders, I like see their living condition, even the buhari you nuisance support dey London here with us, Dey chill, you Dey one room dey misyarn because of 10k from support group, money we fit Dey dash you, Una go dey faceless am Dey yarn, go enter instagram with new account dey talk anyhow. I no Dey use new account, I need see you, I need see your sweet life Tinubu don help you build.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Kingspin(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Side out of politics.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by lailo: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
It's a democracy. Let them take his money and give him false hope. One thing I love about the Igbo is there autonomous spirit. Even if Ohanézè makes the mistake of endorsing him, they'll only lose face among the Igbos the more.
This ur own is not tribal politics but a Yoruba man rooting for tinubu is a tribal sentiment?

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by asanausana91: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
I will blame Peter Obi if Tinubu win this election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office / PDP Crisis: Party Bigwigs Consider Engaging EFCC Against NWC Members / WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.