Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo (13647 Views)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Corrinthians(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
grin

I pity some stupid westerners claiming woke.

Two can play this game.. let everyone carry their won cross and support their kind. The Igbos think it is their exclusive prerogative to support their son, and no one else is allowed the same right.

Madness.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by bigdammyj: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Noted.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Sonyboom: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
This is exact reason why I said Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that never gave chichi should never ever be allowed near the presidency of this countr.

Men like Atiku n Obi that never contributed anything to Nigeria return to democracy should never ever be allowed to reap where they never sow

Curious345:
I have no personal grudge against Bola Ahmed jagaban tinubu .

I AM ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT OUR NASCENT DEMOCRACY BY UTTERLY REJECTING HIM

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
yeah thats why its easy to lead 3 million goats to slaughter cheesy

cheesy thats why is easy for simon granuts to tell 30 million people to sit at home on mondays from finland grin grin

That's why Yoruba's sell their birthright and land to the Igbo's.

That's why Yoruba's cannot build a hut in the SE

That's why Yoruba's are naturally daft, stupid and cowardly loud.

Tufiakwa!

Spit on your coneheads!

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by BossGerald: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Honourable1901:
Who ohaneze endorsement help abeg?

, asiwaju didn't go there during primaries Because he knows thier bigotry and politics of envy

We aren't interested in the dot, we know where our votes are . All of them dey sleep face one place angry grin grin

If you are pained don't respond just cry in solace

See consolation talk grin
If they endorse him now(which is impossible)...you won't tell us this oo...mumu

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Curious345: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
This is exact reason why I said Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that never gave chichi should never ever be allowed near the presidency of this countr.

Men like Atiku n Obi that never contributed anything to Nigeria return to democracy should never ever be allowed to reap where they never sow

how
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
You didn’t read through the statement before you rush to attack
Tinubu have been almost living in the north,of all the other Presidential Aspirants tinubu is the only one that have never been to the South/south south/east of the country,he dosent rate is here in S/S and S/E,even kwankanso have come to Edo
So a Tinubu government won’t favour the better south and the youths have a right to express their displeasure

Kwankwazo has even come to Asaba sef....

Onitsha and IMO is the next target for NNPP.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Sleekfingers: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/igbo-youths-warn-ohanaeze-against-endorsing-tinubu/

Then don't vote for him na.....awon confused people. Always warning , threatening, playing the victim cards and attaching tribal bull shits to anything.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by sukkot: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

That's why Yoruba's sell their birthright and land to the Igbo's.

That's why Yoruba's cannot build a hut in the SE

That's why Yoruba's are naturally daft, stupid and cowardly loud.

Tufiakwa!

Spit on your coneheads!
see painment cheesy cheesy i guess that my post hit a sore spot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Sonyboom: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2022
It was not goat that was slaughtered but foolish unwise Igbo that allowed lunatic lead them to their doom. The lunatic in this case was Ojukwu. If mod wan ban me for saying the truth they should not hesitate, na thunder fire the 3 million dead from the Biafra war.

sukkot:

cheesy thats why is easy for simon granuts to tell 30 million people to sit at home on mondays from finland grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bontafa: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Kagd10:
No one is wailing here now but Afenifere only endorsed Tinubu and didn't even talk like this but see tears and wailing from everyone. Lol.

Lies. Asiwaju camp didn't start anything. Ohaneze and several Northern groups endorsed Obi and Atiku respectively before Afenifere endorsed Tinubu yet see tears and wailing..

The fact that you're even hating on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration unlike Peter Obi and Atiku who were previously in federal administration show you're the tribalist. Because Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of your southeast governors. Better go and face you southeast governors instead of hating on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad?

Go take your medicine.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Sleekfingers: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2022
TheSameGuy:
OBIdient Terrorists.

Yet they'll keep shouting every tribe hate them. Is this love they're showing publicly!

I tire o. Always complaining and whining like a bitch......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
see painment cheesy cheesy i guess that my post hit a sore spot

Hit where?

You must be high on liquid soap.

Demonic BATstards!
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by JOemmy(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Ohanaeze that have been clamouring for igbo presidency will now automatically turn around to endorse tinibu how possible is that? Igbos loves money very well but I don't think ohanaeze will ever betray their own at this critical point in time even tinibu's bullion vans of money won't make them change their mind.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Jajaofokpoko1: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Kwankwazo has even come to Asaba sef....

Onitsha and IMO is the next target for NNPP.
APC think we are stupid in the south,Tinubu erroneously believes he has the south in his pockets so he don’t need to campaign there
He Only campaigns and throws money in the north

But we will show him
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Tflex01: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2022
TheSameGuy:
OBIdient Terrorists.

Yet they'll keep shouting every tribe hate them. Is this love they're showing publicly!

You don't get it... An average Igbo man believe to hate others is his fundamental human right only and you have no right to return the hate. grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Minjim: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2022
The recent flooding that ravaged so many states and communities in Nigeria, Tinubu never visited any South east state to sympathize with them, rather he went to Kano State and gave N100 million to flood victims in the state.

I've never seen a set of insignificant people feel this entitled before.
Can Tinubu visit all states ravaged by flood? Was it Tinubu that sent the flood? There was flood in the SW too. Did Peter Obi or Tinubu visit any SW states?

I'm sure those people in Ohnaeze have properties and businesses in SW and they know the precedent of Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Minjim: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
APC think we are stupid in the south,Tinubu erroneously believes he has the south in his pockets so he don’t need to campaign there
He Only campaigns and throws money in the north

But we will show him

Bu South you mean South East?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by sencekompis: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
IBOS stupid people with stupid knowledge. Awon omo eran jati jati

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Lorechino(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Timigeo:
This election will win the Most dramatic Award of all time if it was an Oscar award

We will Design a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here

https://forms.gle/a6Hne4cSKQ8PtwNKA

I this person is a scam pls be warned don't fall for it,,, he uses many Monika to defend n defraud ppl
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Kagd10: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Demolakay:

Oponu leleyii!
Afenifere endorsed peter Obi.

Pa fasoranti nd APC members endorsed Tinubu. Dere is a clear difference btw both endorsements.

Tink wit ur brain..

Adebanjo endorsed Obi, not Afenifere. Afenifere with all the members endorsed Tinubu. Sink that into your skull.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Demolakay: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:

And dats why it was easy for a single individual to control nd cower d destiny of 25million pple in a certain Yoruba state, nd dey still worship nd adore him.
To make mata's worse, the individual is nt even frm d state. He is from a slum called ìrágbìjí.
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Jajaofokpoko1: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Minjim:

Bu South you mean South East?
where have tinubu been to in the south,even his wife’s delta
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Corrinthians:
grin

I pity some stupid westerners claiming woke.

Two can play this game.. let everyone carry their won cross and support their kind. The Igbos think it is their exclusive prerogative to support their son, and no one else is allowed the same right.

Madness.
lol omenka your game don cast
an inconsequential Benue man fanning tribal war between yoruba and igbo
omenka are you not ashamed of yourself ?
old man behaving like a toddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GodHatesJews: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu got bloc votes from Igbo delegates to secure the APC ticket .

Why have these okoro fools not condemned their money hungry delegates who left their own Igbo candidates and voted for Tinubu?

The Igbo man will slap himself and blame others.

Mad idiots

2 Likes

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by onatisi(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2022
these youth have valid points, why did tinubu refuse to visit that region when he was seeking the party presidential primaries?
which means he relied soley on the northern region and southwest. but now that he needs votes in the southeast, he wants to visit them

whaooo that is smart. they should allow him to come, time to collect the money, he is bringing in millions, therefore collect the money

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by onatisi(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2022
ok very good, should i translate what you wrote for the ibos, i know after reading it they will be very very happy and eager to vote for APC and tinubu
sencekompis:
IBOS stupid people with stupid knowledge. Awon omo eran jati jati
Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by ISTP: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:

APC right now...

1 Like

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by duro4chang(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2022
No shaking. Tinubu is the winner. On his mandate we stand gidigba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Tflex01: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
You didn’t read through the statement before you rush to attack
Tinubu have been almost living in the north,of all the other Presidential Aspirants tinubu is the only one that have never been to the South/south south/east of the country,he dosent rate is here in S/S and S/E,even kwankanso have come to Edo
So a Tinubu government won’t favour the better south and the youths have a right to express their displeasure

The same Tinubu you were planning to disgrace decided not to come to your miserable region and that should make you express a displeasure? grin

You are angry that he didn't give you opportunity to insult or goad him lmao

3 Likes

Re: Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo by christistruth01: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:

Are talking About the Nascent Democracy of Biafra ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Southern Governors' Wives Forum / Osinbajo Writes To Speaker Dogara, Seeks Approval To Borrow $1.28b And €9m / Jelani Aliyu Inspects NADDC's Automotive Emission Testing Laboratory In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.