Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan (831 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / Consol Limited Demanding Workers to buy headset to work as customer care agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Akinolore(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2022
It was a bad day and an experience for me in Globalcom Outlet at Idi-Ape, Iwo Road Ibadan, yesterday, 5th November 2022, as a female at the customer unit failed to render services for me and later ordered for Police officer from the Testing Ground station to arrest me and lock me up all because I went there to complain about none functioning SIM card.

How It Happened...

I noticed I was unable to call out from my Glo SIM starting last Thursday evening (27th October), when the problem persist, On Monday ( 31st October ), I went to complain at the Glo outlet at Idi-Ape, and I met this lady on the desk and after a normal checkup on the SIM, she asked for my phone and dial a code , after in which I was able to make the first call successfully out with the SIM after almost 48 hours. I thought the issue has been finally resolved, so I went home but, the problem persist when I got home.

I was forced to visit the same Globalcom outlet again yesterday ( 5th November) to complain after almost 7 days of inability to make calls with my line.

I and other customers who are there to complain had to wait from 8 am to past 10 am before the lady at the customer care desk resumed office, aside from not returning our good morning and welcome to work greetings, she made it known to us through her unfriendly face.

She requested we all fill out a complaint form which we deed and my name was in No. 2, to my surprise, she deliberately omitted my name which she confirmed to one of the staff sitting next to her that she purposely want to frustrate me because I am looking at her somehow.

It got to a time I address why I have not been attended to because most customers that fill the form after me have been attended to and gone. She replied that she will not attend to me and expected me to do the worst. As I was trying to engage her on why she intentionally doesn't want to do the work she is employed to do, she called one of the outlet security and asked him to contact Testing Ground Police station for police to come and arrest me.

I Was arrested and moved to Police station, Though , not far from the Glo outlet, on getting to the police station and my statement compared what was lodged as my offense, the Police officer in charge was disappointed and told the security offer that the customer care lady was at fault. The police officer claimed that all that I have asked for from the lady was my right as a customer. He asked me to go back to the Glo office and meet the lady and she must attend to me as a complaining customer.

As if I have a personal issue with the said lady, she refuses to attend to me, she told me point blank that, she will not attend to me and she is waiting for me to do the worst.

According to her, she said Globalcom has told them to always roughly handle any customer who is so irate and she is on that protocol to do anything bad to me because nobody will query her.

She did not only brag about her rude behavior, she told me, but I should also report her to anybody I like, all she knows is that the company will back her up, added that she had dealt with many people in such a manner and heaven did not fall on her , even it was confirmed that my own arrest is not the first time she would ordered for .

I spent many hours in that office, but, went home disappointed because the lady insisted not to attend to me or I should go to challenge branch.

Dear Nairalanders, please, I want anyone who has a link to the head office of globalcom company or anyone at the top management assists me on this, I want to know if I am at fault for using, the glo network and going to one of their offices for complaints or the company ordered their staff to maltreat customers.

Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Nonso92(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2022
All these "she said" , "I said" would have been helpful if you had video recording. Then you sue she and glo.
Shikena

2 Likes

Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by cherish(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Is that her pics?

1 Like

Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Skyfornia(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2022
My brother I know the bitterness in this country is too much.. every body is feeling the heat including the said lady. It's not her fault.. I went to market few days ago to buy half bag of rice and I almost slapped the seller cause of the cost grin
Something I bought 14k less than 2 months ago is selling at 22k now.. the anger was real but I had to calm down.

Next time when you experience such, simply tell yourself "I want inner peace", if this didn't work, then walk away.

The last option will be for you to port to another network and retain the same number if the number is so valuable to you.
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by baggy4luv(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Twitter tag glo and some influencers
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by LikeAking: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Sorry!

Just ignore Dem.

Naso Nigerian biz be..

When d managers start fucking Dem, dey start to misbehave. This lady no suppose dey attend to customers , she suppose no are weakness..

What will distroy her is calling her...
U can port or dump glo..

1 Like

Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by advanceDNA: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Akinolore:

It was a bad day and an experience for me in Globalcom Outlet at Idi-Ape, Iwo Road Ibadan, yesterday, 5th November 2022, as a female at the customer unit failed to render services for me and later ordered for Police officer from the Testing Ground station to arrest me and lock me up all because I went there to complain about none functioning SIM card.

How It Happened...

I noticed I was unable to call out from my Glo SIM starting last Thursday evening (27th October), when the problem persist, On Monday ( 31st October ), I went to complain at the Glo outlet at Idi-Ape, and I met this lady on the desk and after a normal checkup on the SIM, she asked for my phone and dial a code , after in which I was able to make the first call successfully out with the SIM after almost 48 hours. I thought the issue has been finally resolved, so I went home but, the problem persist when I got home.

I was forced to visit the same Globalcom outlet again yesterday ( 5th November) to complain after almost 7 days of inability to make calls with my line.

I and other customers who are there to complain had to wait from 8 am to past 10 am before the lady at the customer care desk resumed office, aside from not returning our good morning and welcome to work greetings, she made it known to us through her unfriendly face.

She requested we all fill out a complaint form which we deed and my name was in No. 2, to my surprise, she deliberately omitted my name which she confirmed to one of the staff sitting next to her that she purposely want to frustrate me because I am looking at her somehow.

It got to a time I address why I have not been attended to because most customers that fill the form after me have been attended to and gone. She replied that she will not attend to me and expected me to do the worst. As I was trying to engage her on why she intentionally doesn't want to do the work she is employed to do, she called one of the outlet security and asked him to contact Testing Ground Police station for police to come and arrest me.

I Was arrested and moved to Police station, Though , not far from the Glo outlet, on getting to the police station and my statement compared what was lodged as my offense, the Police officer in charge was disappointed and told the security offer that the customer care lady was at fault. The police officer claimed that all that I have asked for from the lady was my right as a customer. He asked me to go back to the Glo office and meet the lady and she must attend to me as a complaining customer.

As if I have a personal issue with the said lady, she refuses to attend to me, she told me point blank that, she will not attend to me and she is waiting for me to do the worst.

According to her, she said Globalcom has told them to always roughly handle any customer who is so irate and she is on that protocol to do anything bad to me because nobody will query her.

She did not only brag about her rude behavior, she told me, but I should also report her to anybody I like, all she knows is that the company will back her up, added that she had dealt with many people in such a manner and heaven did not fall on her , even it was confirmed that my own arrest is not the first time she would ordered for .

I spent many hours in that office, but, went home disappointed because the lady insisted not to attend to me or I should go to challenge branch.

Dear Nairalanders, please, I want anyone who has a link to the head office of globalcom company or anyone at the top management assists me on this, I want to know if I am at fault for using, the glo network and going to one of their offices for complaints or the company ordered their staff to maltreat customers.

Use gistover light her cable on instagram..she go regret say she meet you

1 Like

Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by mymadam(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Just one side of the story. It sounds rather strange to me. What was the reaction - if any - of other customers present? Were they also in 'league with the devil'... no reaction at all? More questions than answers, IMHO. Hmmm... undecided
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by madridguy(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Once it enter here gistlover, LIB and others go carry it from here.

advanceDNA:

Use gistover light her cable on instagram...u go regret say she meet you
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Blakjewelry(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Nonso92:
All these "she said" , "I said" would have been helpful if you had video recording. Then you sue she and glo.
Shikena
As in when the op for dey do steady recording of everything. Maybe she is tired if the work or just maybe she the glo ceo cousin
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by madridguy(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Carry her go RANT HQ for facebook tongue
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Zonefree(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Looking at that bag of beans , y'all will agree with me she's a troublesome human being.

Any time a female worker starts banging those at the top of her office, this is how they behave.

Last week, I went to a POS stand to get some cash. I asked the girl if she accept transfer, she said yes. She gave me an account number, I did 5k transfer. Told her to give me money, she said I should wait for her Oga to call her. I showed her the debit alert , she refused. I even told her to call her Oga since the Oga is yet to call her, she said she no get airtime, that I should give her my phone to call her Oga or I should help recharge her phone. Na there I provoke immediately. I collected the POS machine and drop my phone number to her. Told her to call me when my money is ready.

Few hours later, the Oga called. I told him where to meet me. He came, he's a young fella starting life, it happens that he's banging the girl hence the girl is acting like that.

I told him he should stop mixing his business with pleasures, that if care is not taken, that demon he employed will run his business down. He thanked me, payed and I gave him the machine, he bounced.

2 Likes

Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by illicit(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
She doesn't have colleagues

A boss

It's just u and her?
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by brain54(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oga OP…

You too lie Abeg.
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Akinolore(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
cherish:
Is that her pics?

Yes, it is
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Akinolore(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
illicit:
She doesn't have colleagues

A boss

It's just u and her?

Didn't know she is the overall boss at the outlet but other staff there just looking not interfere
Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by Snowkel(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Akinolore:

How It Happened...

I ain't saying you are lying, but you ain't telling us the real gist, first that lady is an Executive, which means you did not meet the manager, how will all this go on, and you never requested to speak to the manager �

1 Like

Re: How Glo Customer Care Female Officer Embarrassed, Ordered My Arrest In Ibadan by idsamoo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=Snowkel post=118781731]

I ain't saying you are lying, but you ain't telling us the real gist, first that lady is an Executive, which means you did not meet the manager, how will all this go on, and you never requested to speak to the manager � [/quote
]
I can sense lots of lies in his write up,somethings are not adding up at all.Tell us what you did to those guys for them to have arrested you.You can't just go and complain as a customer,and they got you arrested just like that.You even went as far as taking her picture without her consent .Someone that was busy attending to a customer like that without noticing your action shows you are really the trouble maker .Tell us the real truth bro.

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Mite Be The One That Will Make Me. / How To Get A Job In Nigeria While You In Usa / British Chevening Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.