Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,802 members, 7,831,609 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors (729 Views)

Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads / What Happened To Nairalist? / Is It Me Or Nairalist.com Is Pai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
Seriously business minded people would go to any length  to  give their brands the best form of publicity and awareness just to ensure the message of product(s) or services is constantly being told to the targeted audience at all times.

I saw some thing that surprised me couple of minutes ago. I left my office on the island and drove down to Surulere for an official assignment. I stared at the BRT buses (a couple that i saw in traffic) and behold there were adverts of the major competitor of Nairalist on More than 3 of the BRT buses.

You should know the site name. Its no other than 'dealfish.com' They were very colourful and extremely pleasing to the sight to behold. I got back to my office and out of curiosity i had to visit the site to see what they actually advertised. Its better developed than Nairalist and both site serves almost the same purpose.

You may take a cue from this in order to improve/increase the followership of both Nairaland and Nairalist.

Its not necessary u go through the same medium of publicity but at least can build on such leverage to take your sites to the next level
Re: Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
Send me money.
Re: Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ok find out the cost of advert, im willing to invest for minimal return on investment. Im passionate about both sites.
Re: Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
Seun:

Send me money.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
Why the sealed lips? The guy said the truth nah lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who You Did Like/dislike / Madonna In Nigerian Music Video / Wetin Dey Happen Naa! Oga Seun And Moderators,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.