Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi (1906 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Ylink4sure: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
I have been telling Obidients that we are looking forward to a good performance in the South for Peter Obi as a vote for him is a plus for Tinubu,now PDP has realised this!

Read below what Dino Melaye just admitted:

https://www.nairaland.com/7419619/dino-melaye-peter-obi-cant

Below is a little excerpt:

“By January, it will go down more, because people will realize that it is going to be a wasted vote, people will realize that he (Peter Obi) cannot become president, people will realize that voting for Peter is voting for Tinubu, so that is why I’m having a clarion call on Peter Obi, gentleman, progressive minded, sound, to in the interest of this country for his tomorrow, he should give his today and come back home to support his elder brother and mentor,” he said.

According to Melaye, Obi has no national spread to emerge as President of Nigeria in 2023.

The Atiku campaign spokesperson urged Obi to return to the PDP"

Let me give you a little analysis here;

In 2019,Peter Obi was the VP candidate to Atiku. The bulk of votes that Atiku has been getting since he's been trying to rule Nigeria has been from the south, majorly SE and SS votes plus votes of SE and SS folks in SW, majorly from Lagos.Atiku has always lost in the North,he's lost to both a Southerner (Jonathan) and Northerners (Yaradua, Buhari). He has always relied on southern votes.

Virtually all folks that are called Obidients today voted for PDP (Atiku) in 2019! You can try to confirm this,in fact in 2015,they voted PDP too.Many of them have been voting PDP since 1999!

Peter Obi has taken all that votes from Atiku! Those who would have voted Atiku are now with Peter Obi! Imagine if Peter Obi had not decamped, virtually all the Obidients will be campaigning for Atiku now! So,it's a split vote between Atiku and Obi,as Atiku will still get some marginal votes.

In 2015&2019,SE&SS voted PDP,But Buhari Still won with the votes he got majorly from the SW in fact,Atiku won in southern Nigeria in 2019 but still lost the election. So, Tinubu does not need SE and SS votes just like Buhari but interestingly,he will get more votes from the south than Buhari! He'll win overwhelmingly in the SW unlike Buhari. He'll get more votes in SS than Buhari,so he won't need as many votes in the North like Buhari,so what Atiku will get in the North will not hinder him.

What Peter Obi will get in the South will be a waste as he won't win a single Northern state! Can you tell me one Local Government that Peter Obi will in Kano,Sokoto, Bauchi,Adamawa,Yobe,Katsina,Niger states etc, mention one local Government you think he'll win in all these voter-heavy States!

So,if Peter Obi's combination with Atiku in 2019 cannot defeat APC,so how will they in different parties win the election? Imagine if Atiku and Peter Obi have combined together again? Atiku would have won this time around no doubt. Peter Obi has destroyed Atiku's chances!
And Tinubu is the beneficiary. Even in the North,SE&SS folks living there who would have voted PDP if Obi was with PDP will now vote for LP instead of Atiku!

Peter Obi has absolutely no chance of Winning,none at all! He can't get even get the constitutional 25% votes in 16 states. In SW,Peter Obi will perform well in Lagos! You see Osun,Oyo,Ekiti,Ondo states,he'll not get more than 15%."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Jostoman: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Your despirado Lagos landlord Nigeria will not smell Aso rock. So continue deceiving yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Joevics(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol. PDP has been saying this for like forever. It's their only strategy to get Obidients to their side.

They can't say Obi is bad, so they peddle fear.
If anything, it's an acknowledgement of how far the Obi-Datti movement have shaken Nigeria politics.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Solsix(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
How is that your problem??

8 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
APC people are naturally stupid , which Tinubu?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
okay ooo

we are watching...
check my signature...
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi will not get 10% of the total vote cast in any NE NE NC n SW state. Know this n know peace.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Before nkor? Tinubu is the best man for the job. On his mandate we stand. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country to our promised land. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
See the fool telling APC people are stupid this dead brain was part of the fools that claimed Tinubu will not win the APC primary. He also claim Buhari will not win any if the two elections he won now the mumu igbo is back with even more foolishness.

PrinceOfLagos:
APC people are naturally stupid , which Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by madapcmod: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Urchins are daft sha.

Where will Thieeeefnubu win aside some SW area with yoruba Muslim majority?
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Before nkor? Tinubu is the best man for the job. On his mandate we stand. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country to our promised land. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.

We no no whether Tinubu health go allow am reach election sef grin

The man needs medical attention
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by vastolord4(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu knows he wouldn't win if he chose a Christian as a running mate thinking that he did enough for christians in Lagos.. but now he knows he'll fail woefully because the north also knows that the Fulani don't trust their fellow Hausas let alone a southerner (west) cos the also betrayed their fellow southerner (east) by aligning with the northerners during and after the war.. they are just a tool to the northerners (Fulani)

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
See the fool telling APC people are stupid this dead brain was part of the fools that claimed Tinubu will not win the APC primary. He also claim Buhari will not win any if the two elections he won now the mumu igbo is back with even more foolishness.

Tinubu supporters are obviously the most senseless sets of creature in this planet earth

Ranting with them is a total waste of time
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pwettylinda:

We no no whether Tinubu health go allow am reach election sef grin

The man needs medical attention
You better go and check your health especially your mental health. Tinubu is hale and hearty. He is perfectly healthy. By the time you get to his age only God knows where you will be and how you will look like. At your age now see how you look like. Post your pictures so that we can see. Don't use your mouth to talk trash. Today is Sunday the day of the Lord. Let the peace of God dwell in you not the hatred of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:
I have been telling Obidients that we are looking forward to a good performance in the South for Peter Obi as a vote for him is a plus for Tinubu,now PDP has realised this!

“By January, it will go down more, because people will realize that it is going to be a wasted vote, people will realize that he (Peter Obi) cannot become president, people will realize that voting for Peter is voting for Tinubu, so that is why I’m having a clarion call on Peter Obi, gentleman, progressive minded, sound, to in the interest of this country for his tomorrow, he should give his today and come back home to support his elder brother and mentor,” he said.

According to Melaye, Obi has no national spread to emerge as President of Nigeria in 2023.

In 2019,Peter Obi was the VP candidate to Atiku. The bulk of votes that Atiku has been getting since he's been trying to rule Nigeria has been from the south, majorly SE and SS votes plus votes of SE and SS folks in SW, majorly from Lagos.Atiku has always lost in the North,he's lost to both a Southerner (Jonathan) and Northerners (Yaradua, Buhari). He has always relied on southern votes.

Virtually all folks that are called Obidients today voted for PDP (Atiku) in 2019! You can try to confirm this,in fact in 2015,they voted PDP too.Many of them have been voting PDP since 1999!

Peter Obi has taken all that votes from Atiku! Those who would have voted Atiku are now with Peter Obi! Imagine if Peter Obi had not decamped, virtually all the Obidients will be campaigning for Atiku now! So,it's a split vote between Atiku and Obi,as Atiku will still get some marginal votes.

In 2015&2019,SE&SS voted PDP,But Buhari Still won with the votes he got majorly from the SW in fact,Atiku won in southern Nigeria in 2019 but still lost the election. So, Tinubu does not need SE and SS votes just like Buhari but interestingly,he will get more votes from the south than Buhari! He'll win overwhelmingly in the SW unlike Buhari. He'll get more votes in SS than Buhari,so he won't need as many votes in the North like Buhari,so what Atiku will get in the North will not hinder him.

What Peter Obi will get in the South will be a waste as he won't win a single Northern state! Can you tell me one Local Government that Peter Obi will in Kano,Sokoto, Bauchi,Adamawa,Yobe,Katsina,Niger states etc, mention one local Government you think he'll win in all these voter-heavy States!

So,if Peter Obi's combination with Atiku in 2019 cannot defeat APC,so how will they in different parties win the election? Imagine if Atiku and Peter Obi have combined together again? Atiku would have won this time around no doubt. Peter Obi has destroyed Atiku's chances!
And Tinubu is the beneficiary. Even in the North,SE&SS folks living there who would have voted PDP if Obi was with PDP will now vote for LP instead of Atiku!

Peter Obi has absolutely no chance of Winning,none at all! He can't get even get the constitutional 25% votes in 16 states. In SW,Peter Obi will perform well in Lagos! You see Osun,Oyo,Ekiti,Ondo states,he'll not get more than 15%."

Oya na go and celebrate but you would still attack obidients helping you win ...which goes to show you don't even believe this your lamba

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Dapson73(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
If Obi and Atiku merges together, I can still bet my balls Asiwaju will win .

On Jagaban mandate all reasonable Nigerians stand.

The incoming GCFR.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You better go and check your health especially your mental health. Tinubu is hale and hearty. He is perfectly healthy. By the time you get to his age only God knows where you will be and how you will look like. At your age now see how you look like. Post your pictures so that we can see. Don't use your mouth to talk trash. Today is Sunday the day of the Lord. Let the peace of God dwell in you not the hatred of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president.

I know you have serious mental disorder if you think Thiefnubuu is Hale and hearty.

Your brain must have been removed before you joined APC I can really see how terrible it's telling on you now.
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by KevMitnick: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol...both APC and PDP urchins are deluded. They are doubly sure that a rotten system will help them win...well we are watching
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pwettylinda:

I know you have serious mental disorder if you think Thiefnubuu is Hale and hearty.

Your brain must have been removed before you joined APC I can really see how terrible it's telling on you now.

You just need to have your head examined. It seems you are not okay. Tinubu is the next president of this country. By next year we will take good care of people like you. Perhaps, you should be taken to Rehab. I can see that you can't reason very well again. Loss is smiling at you and your co-travellers. Go and take your medicine .

5 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by asuraking: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
If they like like them say all sought of bullshit,obi wil still win in 2023.so pdp has acknowledge that the structureless party has millions of supporters. they are trying to sow doubting seeds in our mind.may apc and pdp lose so massively next year that they will become 3rd class party instead of a first class party.
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Faiththatworks(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the enigmatic Sen. Gov Shettima in February 2023.
Although I like the analysis of the writer,I totally disagree with his political permutations.
I have always said H.E Peter Obi will totally destroy PDP in Southern Nigeria,infact I have always argued that Asiwaju supporters should stop all these nonsensical insults on deluded Disobedient voters.
Asiwaju Diehard supporters should contribute massively for the Obi campaign, because a vote for him is a vote against PDP and vote for Asiwaju.
When the oyibo man said negative (-) multiply (*) negative (-) = positive (+),they were very correct.
Negative vote of PDP * negative vote for Labor = positive vote for Asiwaju,opari ...
Back to the matter, Asiwaju supporters must stop this delusion that he will win Atiku and Sen Kwankwanso in the North,it's a big fat lie, another delusional lie is that he will inherit Baba Buhari vote.
Asiwaju will only be president if he can win all the states in the South-west,and at least 3 states in the south-south and south East.
He must work very hard in the middle belt,to win not less than 4 states,that's where the real battle is.
For the North-west and North-east,only a deluded Zombie will ever think Asiwaju can win more than 4 states out of the 12 states.
The North will dissappoint Asiwaju,he must have his plan B ready.
H.E Atiku and Sen Kwankwanso will totally decimate Asiwaju up there,my advice for Asiwaju planners is to look for only 4 states in the North-west and North-east and work hard in securing The North-central.

God bless Nigeria
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Deogratias0030(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:

PDP would have been wiser not to give Atiku the ticket. Atiku knows after this election he may never be president again. So he desperately entered knowing fully well he won't win. I wish the ticket was given to Obi, before 1pm, PDP will win the election. OBi is not stepping down for anyone. Let them all test their popularity.
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu.... know this and have peace
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Win wetin

Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. APC has ruled for 7 years and failed. It is madness to think an APC candidate has anything good to offer Nigerians.
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You just need to have your head examined. It seems you are not okay. Tinubu is the next president of this country. By next year we will take good care of people like you. Perhaps, you should be taken to Rehab. I can see that you can't reason very well again. Loss is smiling at you and your co-travellers. Go and take your medicine .

Lol you will end up suffering your poor parents in your local trenchy village by the time it gets worse in this country

Your father can't afford 3 square meals a day you wan increase suffering for him ABI?

Get sense oga
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Lol you will end up suffering your poor parents in your local trenchy village by the time it gets worse in this country

Your father can't afford 3 square meals a day you wan increase suffering for him ABI?

Get sense oga
Na you go suffer till the end of your life. It seems you are frustrated and hungry. Successful people don't talk like that. They don't have time for gossip and frivolities. You need to take good care of yourself. Don't waste away your life online gossiping. Be responsible.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Na you go suffer till the end of your life. It seems you are frustrated and hungry. Successful people don't talk like that. They don't have time for gossip and frivolities. You need to take good care of yourself. Don't waste away your life online gossiping. Be responsible.

Hahahaha you go suffer tire don't worry
You think it's by being blind and tribalistic?

Sapa go nak you wotowoto
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Hahahaha you go suffer tire don't worry
You think it's by being blind and tribalistic?

Sapa go nak you wotowoto
I know say you are hungry. Send me your account number,I go do something small for you. No vex say e go be small.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by hedonido: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:

So why didn't your Atiku strive to retain Peter Obi as his running mate from the beginning? He didn't consider him important enough, right?

I doubt Peter would have branched out on his own if Atiku held him right from the beginning to repeat the 2019 ticket.... So whose fault is that? Certainly not Obi's fault. He is within his rights to have an ambition and to try his luck. Don't blame him for Atiku's woes.
Re: PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi by kayusely70(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:

You've spoken very well and reasonably too! The odds are stacked against him!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Sympathise With Peter Obi And Not Hold It Against Him- Datti Gaffes / As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. / Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.