Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying (24475 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Loveurneighbour: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), Dino Melaye has reiterated that presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi can not win election, saying the euphoria of his ‘Obidient’ supporters is already dying.

Melaye made this assertion while addressing journalists in Abuja on Saturday.

“By January, it will go down more, because people will realize that it is going to be a wasted vote, people will realize that he (Peter Obi) cannot become president, people will realize that voting for Peter is voting for Tinubu, so that is why I’m having a clarion call on Peter Obi, gentleman, progressive minded, sound, to in the interest of this country for his tomorrow, he should give his today and come back home to support his elder brother and mentor,” he said.

According to Melaye, Obi has no national spread to emerge as President of Nigeria in 2023.

The Atiku campaign spokesperson urged Obi to return to the PDP.

He said a vote for Obi in February is a vote for the candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, “because Obi does not have what it takes to win the election”.

Melaye asked Obi to work for the emergence of Atiku Abubakar because “Nigerians cannot afford another four years an APC administration that will “continue with insecurity, kidnapping, banditry, rise in the price of goods and commodities in this country.”

He said, “Nigerians must know that any vote for Peter Obi is a vote for APC. Because Peter Obi cannot make it. So, anybody that is voting for Labour Party is actually voting for Tinubu. Anybody that is campaigning for Peter Obi is actually praying and working for Tinubu to become the President.

“If you are voting for Peter, you are depleting the votes of PDP because Peter cannot make it. Labour Party only fielded 30 out of 109 candidates for the Senate, so who is going to protect the votes of labor party, when even fielding candidates for 109 senatorial districts, they could not. ”

Melaye also explained that no ethnic champion has ever made it as president of Nigeria.

“Buhari himself, ran on regional grounds three times and lost woefully because he was a regional champion, both in ANPP, in APP, and in CPC, he couldn’t win until he eventually run on a national platform. When people like Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, myself, formed a National Party, was when Buhari could now become the president. So historically, Peter ought to know that no regional champion can be president in Nigeria.”

“With Peter or no Peter, Atiku is going to win the next election. Because we have looked at it, we have looked at the spread, we have looked at the acceptability, we have looked at the programs. We know that APC cannot make it. Nigerians will not vote APC with the outrageous situation we are in in this country.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by duro4chang(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Before nkor?

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Cryofigbos: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Even pit hoebi himself is aware he can't win anything grin grin grin grin

Ipigs zombidients and mumudients are only interested in dragging tinubu

111 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
The only place he can win is online!

In reality, MKO Abiola’s statue in Ojota has better chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter!

Even if it’s mandated by God that a Peter will rule Nigeria, it will be Peter Okoye

96 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
How on earth can those clowns think they can win in the first place. Like are they whining us?
Obituary win wetin?
You think say na only igbo fit campaign, vote and win a presidential election?
This people are just dumb and delusional and I keep asking if it's Brain they have on there head or something else.
You can't have brain on your head and think like those delusional ipob miscreants.

78 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
On the contrary. I think majority know what is at stake. And Obidients have discovered that they are preaching to the choirs, and have therefore modified their evangelism format as appropriate to the new catchment area.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by onez: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
It will shock all of you. Obi is coming. Morale is high. 90 percent of voters has already made up their mind. We won't allow looters in the guise of APC and PDP to steal our patrimony again. OBIdients has no one to preach to as everyone is OBIdient. Here in Port Harcourt everyone is OBIdient. All churches are OBIdient. All market people are OBIdient. Students are OBIdient. So our Job is done. But we must keep pressing urchins neck

637 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Thedon22: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
You can't give what you don't have. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. True definition of Zombiesm.

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by owobokiri(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Neither is Atiku nor agbadorian euphoria going up..

130 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by successmatters(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin

The corrupt Nigerians are scared, we are planning a rally here for tomorrow morning grin

Peter Obi is getting more popular everyday.

355 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Seefinish: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why bothering yourself on a man whose publicity is dying?
As far as I know, Obi is waxing stronger by the day and both Dubai landlord and Father Abraham including their urchins are aware that Obi is the next president of Nigeria

350 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by successmatters(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Seefinish:
Why bothering yourself on a man whose publicity is dying?
As far as I know, Obi is waxing stronger by the day and both Dubai landlord and Father Abraham including their urchins are aware that Obi is the next president of Nigeria

grin grin

Is Tinubu now father Abraham?

Lol grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Seefinish: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
God forbid BAT thing

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by LeoDeKing: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ipob pigs and delusion are 5&6.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them he was going to Abuja and return with Buhari's head, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them Buhari died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them he had meetings with putin and trump on how to start bombing aso rock, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them that Tinubu in Lagos is the one holding destinies in Alaigbo, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them he was sent by Abiama to come rescue them from Tinubu, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them biafuro will make all of them super billionaires in dollars, they believed.

So, it is not out of place for them to also believe pandora Obituary will win Nigeria presidential election. I mean same pandora Obituary who cannot point to a single achievement in Anambra after 8 years of stealing the state money into his daughter's account.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

I hope Obi utilized this opportunity to cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants and chest beater

I also hope he won't step down for his uncle Atiku

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Karlovych: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
embarassed They said the party had no structure but yet they are having nightmares because they know that even members of their families are all OBIdient.

It's no longer business as usual for these kleptomaniacs currently looking to bribe Nigerian youths with stolen funds.

As a proud BMC zombie for 8 years I can tell you confidently that I suffered a lot under them despite my underlying loyalty and I have decided to become OBIdient because I have seen enough at the gate, my hat no longer fits my head properly all thanks to the suffering under the wicked party

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
onez:
It will shock all of you. Obi is coming. Morale is high. 90 percent of voters has already made up their mind. We won't allow looters in the guise of APC and PDP to steal our patrimony again. OBIdients has no one to preach to be as everyone is OBIdient. Here in Port Harcourt everyone is OBIdient. All churches are OBIdient. All market people are OBIdient. Students are OBIdient. So our Job is done. But we must keep pressing urchins neck
I hope Nigeria will continue to be loved after the election?

I hope lord lugard will not be dragged in his grave again after the election?

I hope the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

I hope the Yorubas won't become slaves after the election?

I hope the next president won't be proclaimed dead and cloned like Buhari?

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?

I hope?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by slivertongue: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dino is smart by half. They are dying and you want the dying to team up with you. But is it your dying? Why not team up with NNPP or SDP? Why the Obidients?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Jamiubond009(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
angry
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
shebi dino wan become god make him wait and see how e go shock am ....... see every taxi in Abuja here they are all carrying labour party flag inside...... Atiku have started again this 2022 saying he will sale NNpc to business men ,,, but na him go still buy am Las las

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Righthussle: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
How this guy take enter Senate self

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by LeoDeKing: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope Nigeria will continue to be loved after the election?

I hope lord lugard will not be dragged in his grave again after the election?

I hope the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

I hope the Yorubas won't become slaves after the election?

I hope the next president won't be proclaimed dead and cloned like Buhari?

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?

I hope?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Scammerr(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by StrongandMighty: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lols
I just find these their new anthem very funny..

Before it was Obi doesn't have structure, bbn will reduce obi's popularity, Obi is an online president, Obi is only popular in social media etc
Now it's Obidient euphoria is dying slowly, I wonder what else they'll come up with when this one failed just like the previous ones did. Clowns! grin grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by 989900: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dino is scared -- so are all those that align with his little jittery thoughts.

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by kingsways: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Everyone knows Melaye is a Comedian

No one takes him seriously

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by CalabarPikin: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Eyaaahhh

I challenge any spoke person from other party to promote their candidate without mentioning HE Peter Obi

PO is obviously their nightmare. This is the same man they said doesn't have a structure.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Curious345: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol

Dino is right in his own mind ..

But for the over 34million voters with PVC THEIR UNCHANGING CHOICE IS AND WILL BE PETER OBI & DATTI

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by rerir94: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thedon22:
You can't give what you don't have. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. True definition of Zombiesm.
yet u will praise a buinesss or orinary fellow in another country without no political holding to his/her name for winning an election, but ur black brain no go let u do same here for ur country.

Spit

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Ibkhaleel: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
THIS IS SIMPLY THE REASON WHY
HAUSAS, YORUBAS, EDO AND THE
NIGER DELTA MAN WILL N0T TRUST
THE IGBO MAN AT THE CENTER
Any historians know these in Nigeria and anyone can check the facts for himself.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa
was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, because of their ungrateful nature the
officers from the region killed this same
Balewa!!

Out of all the most senior officers in
Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8
from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of
government on the country so that
everything can belong to a region who
snatched it!

We must know our history so that when
we want to make corrections, we will not
end up concealing the truth.
This has nothing to do with tribalism but
everything to do with the truth....at times
when lies litter the streets.

There is a tendency to think those are
truths and facts.
*What follows are documented facts
that can be cross-checked for
authenticity!"*

*Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who
drafted the constitution that took away
powers from regions and handed it to
the central government because his
brother Aguiyi

The lgbo man is known to enjoy blaming
the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed
every other Nigerian tribe and Lord
Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim
of being in third class citizen status in
Nigeria.
In their perpetual attempts to play the
victim card, they recount the political
events of Nigeria from 1914 to the
present in a half-baked and highly
selective manner which cleverly avoids
the mention of the roles played by their
elite who by all natural laws of
judgement were actually responsible for
the woes that befell not only the lgbo
race but the entire Nigeria nation.
The story told in the post above is one of
such selective and distorted accounts of
history which the average Igbo man is
tand as.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Dhanil(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
kk
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Dialpad: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Even Peter Obi knows he can't win the election, those shouting are of 2 categories, ignorant and greedy.

The greedy are those waiting to cash out from the ignorant.

It will become clearer in the coming weeks.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twist In Petition To Withdraw Okonjo-iweala's Yale Doctorate / If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. / Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.