Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate (35729 Views)

Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA / Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Invitationn: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Abdu81:

Oga this is a presidential debate, tinubu is the candidate of the ruling party,why is he running from debate?

Why?

This is simply ridiculous.

Tufiakwa.
Because he saw the end of the debate before it happened.
Unruly Zombidients can't even feign civility to let the guys on ground, including Obi to have the debate grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by LilVast1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

To tell Nigerians your plans on Economy and security is stupid?..

it's people like you supporting candidates with no plans that are stupid..

Tinubu can easily pay billions to whoever, and they print out a policy document, without him knowing the content of the document..

This is the main reason he's running away from events like this.. Tinubu knows nothing about governance and solving Nigerians problems.

I said it
People don’t know the difference between a political leader and an administrative leader
Tinubu is just so clueless
You won’t want him to preside over this country
His party was there for 8years and we see what they did
What more can they offer?
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by zudozz: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Usilezz emilokan with his sen8eless, urchins!
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by pipnator00(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

He will do that if necessary and when he likes.

Don't rush Jagaban.

"when he likes" you say, over the fate of over 200million citizens!
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by LilVast1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Invitationn:

Unruly Zombidients can't even feign civility to let the guys on ground, including Obi to have the debate grin
What end did he saw?
Damn, una don too chop cassava
Try get sense bro
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by zudozz: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Invitationn:

With all this grammar u dont still ve common sense. I puke in ur face! Defending the indefensible!

Ur moda shld ve aborted u when ur fada denied d pregnancy.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by abbey621(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Advantage? U must be in Sri Lanka aswear

you must be JJC, you believe say aboki, the traders and other blue collar workers get time to dey watch debate? Una no learn anything from 2019 abi grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by broadman20: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What kind of stupid debate is that?

Is debate not part of democratic process again?

Only God knows the village you are typing this from with the election promo phone they gave to you for propaganda.

You are doing the job no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by broadman20: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
abbey621:

you must be JJC, you believe say aboki, the traders and other blue collar workers get time to dey watch debate? Una no learn anything from 2019 abi grin grin grin

Just the way you defended this useless Buhari government in 2015.

You have come again,

Them take suffering swear for your family?

May God help you.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by seunjungle1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
The actual and particular time the arise news become our national TV is what I don't know....baba never attend his own TV channel(TV Continental) interview or Channels TV to talk of Arise tele.

I thought my father (Tinubu) will attend that stvpid interview...I will just quit from supporting him straight.
Lemme sound this to your ears. The only interview we are going to grant is the one NBC and NTA will organise.
Thank you, Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by DARLYNBOI: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
It is an insult for Tinubu to sit with third class graduate of philosophy
j

Show me tinubu first class result
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by mediclife1987(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Upliftment101:
. Why exactly is BAT afraid of debates.

The first picture was when the debate was announced earlier today.

The second picture is after tinubu cowardly chickened out

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1589298931258662912

This man's pull-out game is top notch, hin no even send anybody papa.

Omo oko fun ra re!
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Etimemy: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
I knew he can't withstand but his tauts will still defend him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by abbey621(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
broadman20:

Just the way you defended this useless Buhari government in 2015.

You have come again,

Them take suffering swear for your family?

May God help you.

Ode grin grin....Majority of us defended Buhari in 2015 because GEJ was so mediocre, in 2019 majority of us went against him and sided with Atiku or did not vote at all, welcome to democracy, if you no like am go kee ya sef grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by broadman20: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
abbey621:

Ode grin grin....Majority of us defended Buhari in 2015 because GEJ was so mediocre, in 2019 majority of us went against him and sided with Atiku or did not vote at all, welcome to democracy, if you no like am go kee ya sef grin grin grin

You will also repeat the mistake of your 2015 again because the way you are acting like a Robot, you have be programmed to repeat the mistake and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

I see you complain again after voting in 2023 and in 2027 stay away as usual.

That's your electoral time table.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by abbey621(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
broadman20:

You will also repeat the mistake of your 2015 again because the way you are acting like a Robot, you have be programmed to repeat the mistake and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

I see you complain again after voting in 2023 and in 2027 stay away as usual.

That's your electoral time table.

You wey no be robot, your life don better? Werey wey dey advise person wey no dey live 9ja, you see say village people don get you? Na hunger dey worry you, it is wellgrin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Brushstrokes20: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
I don't expect less undecided
You can't give what you don't have undecided
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

.. And ogun kill any brainless urchin that quotes me to spit trash!
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by broadman20: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
abbey621:

You wey no be robot, your life don better? Werey wey dey advise person wey no dey live 9ja, you see say village people don get you? Na hunger dey worry you, it is wellgrin grin grin grin

How I wish I'm leaving with you in that dead zone called Nigeria.

I left that useless place with useless people immediately that BLOCK HEAD of a man worn the election in 2015 like I've always said I will do.

Thank God because you can never compare life here in England with what you have there.

Since you people will not hear, just continue your suffering as I guess it makes you people happy.

I even heard the useless idiot is enjoying himself here in England.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by olaks4real(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
The only presidential candidate sounding meaningful and different from all this ex political liars is PRP candidate . I observed that obidients wanted to start fighting at the beginning of the town hall.
I believe other parties should be happy if Tinubu is not attending gatherings for interviews, but instead his absence causes other parties headaches and more pains. Some people want to use Tinubu for cheap popularity.
Is either Tinubu or Atiku that will rule Nigeria nxt year that’s if Jesus is not yet around by then .
We are all not yet ready for a Betty Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Cromagnon: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
WibusJaga:

It is now obvious to every sensible Nigerian that Tinubu is mentally unfit to be president. He just bribed his way through the primaries.
The sick old bat should respectfully retire instead of subjecting himself to this level of mockery & National embarrassment.
are you trying to convince yourself?
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by PeterObi4LP: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
It is an insult for Tinubu to sit with third class graduate of philosophy

A so-called first class graduate in Accounting could not even attend conference organize by ICAN, is that one a graduate?

Tinubu does not belong to any professional body that relate to his purchase accounting certificate. Mumu
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Osariemen12: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Ournolly: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
That Abiola man sounds much better than Tinubu, why are those tribalistic lots not supporting him?
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by OsunOriginal: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Upliftment101:

Hasn't Arise TV picked their preferred candidates? Why do they expect other candidates to attend their debate? A partisan TV station would have do anything to make their chosen candidate shine including telling him the questions before the debate.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by jessylaurel(f): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Upliftment101:

His Pampers cant carry him for long grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Bobbiee: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Not surprised. He has no independent thought and his media persons that feed him what to say bleeped up this time. I'm also a media person so I know this type of scenario.

Tinubu is one of those clients that have nothing at all upstairs, every thing that say was scripted before hand. He's incapable of articulating intelligent conversations.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Franchise21(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
The irony is that the people complaining the most, no even get television or electricity to watch any debate.
Coz ur darling APC Govt can't provide stable n sufficient electricity supply
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by ATLIEN2027: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu must be a geniusand have foresight not to have attended this rubbish.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by abbey621(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
broadman20:

How I wish I'm leaving with you in that dead zone called Nigeria.

I left that useless place with useless people immediately that BLOCK HEAD of a man worn the election in 2015 like I've always said I will do.

Thank God because you can never compare life here in England with what you have there.

Since you people will not hear, just continue your suffering as I guess it makes you people happy.

I even heard the useless idiot is enjoying himself here in England.

Pele.....God go cure your mental illness one day grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Sammy5413(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
I wonder o but first let's ask your Great grand father BAT why he's afraid of debates
Okoroawusa:
What kind of stupid debate is that?
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by broadman20: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
abbey621:

Pele.....God go cure your mental illness one day grin grin

Okay o!

Let's see who will have mental illness after 2023,

Keep repeating the circle of voting and complaining with your wicked and heartless politicians before you know it, you will become a grandfather without anything meaningful.

We dey look Una.

Hahahaha.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by aimmoney9: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Failed Pdp member like Peter Obi, now you have run to The Labor Parry?

Political Jokers, come and carry President of Nigeria, like carrying unripe plantain on your head.
TINUBU a.k.a yekini amoda was in AD before he went to APC.............. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Osun Election: Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, INEC Objections Against Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.