Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving (12792 Views)

Yes, I Didn't Inform Atiku When I Left PDP- Peter Obi / Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by HeadNigga: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Felabrity: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
He wrote a letter to you guys, fuuus

Did Atiku inform GEJ about his plans to betray him and leave PDP?
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Kingspin(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
If social candidate can do the job better.
Why not
Go ahead vote social media candidate.
Mind you other candidates de social media O

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by 2blessed01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hahaha...as e dey pain you...e dey sweet us

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Dabillion: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who be this efulefu undecided
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Ezmans: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Few minutes ago, i saw a thread on the frontpage of some people rallying for peter Obi. And as usual, zombiedients were all over the thread. Jumping up and rejoicing in reckless ecstasy.

Please, nairalanders take a moment and see below the pictures of the shakuku boys and guys engaged in the rally. Does these marlians look like humans with PVC?

You dont need to reply me. Your conscience is louder than your voice. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
mumu, that does not know that ASUU strike makes more youths register for PVC
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Joevics:

Lol. Even the Ubas and Ngige are careful not to say anything bad about Peter Obi. They made this one member of PCC, so he's blowing hot to get mobilization money.

You want to win Peter Obi in Anambra state?

the same peter obi that couldn't influence PDP Governorship candidate in two elections? even APC came second in the first one

Obi is an overrated Buffon by you naive political Machiavellian wannabe

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by djon78(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/563782-2023-peter-obi-didnt-consult-us-before-leaving-our-party-anambra-pdp.html

All this one na gra gra

The shock that will hit PDP for Anambra and entire East na child's play

My PVC is ready

Presidential: Peter Obi

Senate Ifeanyi Uba of ypp

House of Representatives: Nonso Smart of APC

Nonsense
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by ArcChu: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Na social media candidate we go vote, na social media candidate dey win. No PDP in Anambra state again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by bishopkay: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Few minutes ago, i saw a thread on the frontpage of some people rallying for peter Obi. And as usual, zombiedients were all over the thread. Jumping up and rejoicing in reckless ecstasy.

Please, nairalanders take a moment and see below the pictures of the shakuku boys and guys engaged in the rally. Does these marlians look like humans with PVC?

You dont need to reply me. Your conscience is louder than your voice. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
If you had any sense, you'd see they're students. If you had any further Modicum of understanding, you'd know that voters aged 18 to 38 make up over 70% of registered voters. Look down on them at your own peril.
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by victorVIC1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

If you value the future of this country, you wouldn't include the word conscience in your statement. The people in your picture are on a selfless pursuit. They were not given a dime but have decided to take to the streets in pursuit of a major shift in the governance.

All bias aside, one would wonder if you guys are so comfortable with the current state of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by LiveWithIt: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Only fools will vote obi
That man is a world wide embarrassment
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by jibrinyahaya355: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c52wL6A4A0s
2023: Peter Obi didn’t consult us before leaving our party – Anambra PDP
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Abu06(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Abeg no kill bro

I don laugh tire for here! �
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by ORIAYO70(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na 2023 election result go end this nuisance.

No be lie
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Gohs: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who art thou mountain before Obi?
You shall be laid bare to the ground with the power of God.

Obi is on his way to Aso Rock villa. . .

Vote Peter Obi 2023. . . cheesy
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Gohs: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by GGirll: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
The bitter truth is this: Peter Obi, the social media candidate will be your president from 2023-2031. It happened in Kenya, Lesotho, Brazil,Israel and Tanzania. Abado the peeing pooing machine, will be disgraced with Atifku

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by PMONEY6: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Consult you as who na'?
We sha understand una rants.
Campaign/mobilizations money don hang!
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by VERDA: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Please, nairalanders take a moment and see below the pictures of the shakuku boys and girls engaged in the rally. Does these marlians look like humans with PVC?

In you coconut head, only Tinubu supporters have PVC's, Obi is not relevant but you cat seem to stop crying everywhere over his matter. Your chest has not started paining you yet. You will suffer.

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by pacespot(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that, it shows that their necks are being pressed constantly grin grin
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by PeterObi4LP: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Please, nairalanders take a moment and see below the pictures of the shakuku boys and girls engaged in the rally. Does these marlians look like humans with PVC?

No doubt the thing pain you well.
How many students or university has come out willingly to rally for Tinubu? You should be more concern about that not this.
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by Obyino: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
It’s a free world… make all man the talk rubbi wey the their mouth
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by favor914: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
ArcChu:
Na social media candidate we go vote, na social media candidate dey win. No PDP in Anambra state again.
Joking Children, please leave politicking for the serious minded people.
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by favor914: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

Why won't be leave a party that has failed. Mtcheewww
Why did the selfish man Peter Obi leave APGA for failed Pdp after using Apga to be Governor for 8 years? I am very sure you will not reply.
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by favor914: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

No doubt the thing pain you well.
How many students or university has come out willingly to rally for Tinubu? You should be more concern about that not this.
Cultist and 419 students, who takes NANS as serious minded children?
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by CSTRR: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
So because he didn't inform you, that makes him a social media Candidate?

A man's worse enemies are those of his own household.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by CSTRR: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi himself said that he didn't inform his own family before leaving the PDP so that nobody will try to change his mind.

That is conviction and purpose.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by tyinfinity: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
That agulu man that has taken Lagos as his place of abode is a nonentity politician.he will come fourth after sowore in the next year's election
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by observanc1: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
michlins:
Mehn. What do you expect party chairman to say?

We meet at the pools. Even his own son will vote Obi
the man himself will vote Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving by agabaI23(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peterosky:
Politics is a game of interest, implying that even your blood brother can hold an opposing interest even when you are contesting.So I am not surprised that anybody from Anambra is opposing our Peter Obi,but where I find it funny is their position that because Peter Obi did not inform them before leaving the party automatically means he is a media candidate.PDP is my party, but all this while, I just discovered that we have some very foolish elements in my dear party.I think a lot of us prefer this media candidate without structures to any other candidate.

These people saying that rallying will not influence voters tried to rally last week and the turn out Ekwueme was very poor. Their faces were downcast. They were looking at me with expectation thinking I was coming for the rally because I slowed down to see if I would recognise anyone but I couldn't.

Don't mind them. They have to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAC Hides INTELS Ownership, Frustrates Request For Disclosure / Riot Breaks Out In Kaduna / Electricity Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.