Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Illegal Loan App Messages - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Loan App Messages (841 Views)

Loan Sharks - FCCPC Not Serious About The Fight Against Illegal Loan Companies / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Loan App Messages by iretemide(f): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kindly help out !
This was a message a loan app sent to the contacts of their debtor today. Are they not taking it too far ?
Is it legal to put such malicious info out there ?
Please help out ? It's getting too much.

1 Share

Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by immortalcrown(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Did you follow a legal procedure to get the loan? If no, why do you expect them to be legal in dealing with you?

Did you read the company's terms and conditions before using the app?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Terror48: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Abeg,make Una no dey use this thing disturb us again

1 Like

Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by TheEndless: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
iretemide:
Kindly help out !
This was a message a loan app sent to the contacts of their debtor today. Are they not taking it too far ?
Mtschew. As hard as Naijeriya be só, dem manage give una loan, una use am f.uck asewo finish come dey default payment and you expect them not to get their money back by any means necessary? If na me sef I go carry your picture go Egbesu.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by muyico(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
My dear ? Report them to EFCC or ICPC
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
What's the name of the loan app?
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by muyico(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Moreover dey gave him fund/loan with old naira note. my broda pay back with old naira note next yr?
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
You must be a fool to say you support whatever they do to get back there loan, do you know how many people who has lost there life do to character assassination by loan apps, since when did borrowing money and being unable to pay back become a criminal offense?

TheEndless:

Mtschew. As hard as Naijeriya be só, dem manage give una loan, una use am f.uck asewo finish come dey default payment and you expect them not to get their money back by any means necessary? If na me sef I go carry your picture go Egbesu.
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Do you know what it means to falsely label someone HIV positive to all his contacts?? That's a serious character assassination. Will that massage pay back the loan?

immortalcrown:
Did you follow a legal procedure to get the loan? If no, why do you expect them to be legal in dealing with you?
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by TheEndless: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:
You must be a fool to say you support whatever they do to get back there loan, do you know how many people who has lost there life do to character assassination by loan apps, since when did borrowing money and being unable to pay back become a criminal offense?

Imagine the dangerous stupidity oozing out of this one. You borrow loan, you nor payback, your papa borrow loan, he nor payback, your brother borrow loan, he nor payback. Where the loan company wan see money wey dem go take borrow other people?? Or you think money falls from the sky?? That’s how y’all will be roaming up and down like devils lookin for loan companies to shut down. Do not borrow when you have no plan to pay back, it’s that simple!
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by immortalcrown(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:
Do you know what it means to falsely label someone HIV positive to all his contacts?? That's a serious character assassination. Will that massage pay back the loan?

The loan app has terms and conditions, which you probably accepted without reading. grin Try to sue the company if you think you have a point against them.
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is defaming there defaulters also part of the terms and conditions?? Companies that don't have physical addresses. Obtaining a loan and not being able to pay back is never a criminal offense

immortalcrown:
The loan app has terms and conditions, which you probably accepted without reading. grin Try to sue the company if you think you have a point against them.
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by immortalcrown(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:
Is defaming there defaulters also part of the terms and conditions?? Companies that don't have physical addresses. Obtaining a loan and not being able to pay back is never a criminal offense
When you are serious, sue them and find out how the court will handle the matter. grin
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
You're just being a big fool, is there any business without debtors? Instead of sending out this kind of massages to defaulters contacts, is it not better they come up with a More reasonable way to get there loan back, Okay will this kind of massage pay up the loan or cause more ham and even reduce the chances of the person getting the money to pay the loan?

TheEndless:

Imagine the dangerous stupidity oozing out of this one. You borrow loan, you nor payback, your papa borrow loan, he nor payback, your brother borrow loan, he nor payback. Where the loan company wan see money wey dem go take borrow other people?? Or you think money falls from the sky?? That’s how y’all will be roaming up and down like devils lookin for loan companies to shut down. Do not borrow when you have no plan to pay back, it’s that simple!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is obvious that you're one of this loan agents.. if i take a loan and they end up sending this kind of massages to my contacts, I will never pay that loan.. never

immortalcrown:
When you are serious, sue them and find out how the court will handle the matter. grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:
Is obvious that you're one of this loan agents.. if i take a loan and they end up sending this kind of massages to my contacts, I will never pay that loan.. never
It is obvious you are one of the debtors to loan agents. Stop saying you will never pay the money. You can't afford to pay the money.
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Chris2863(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:

mr debtor, don’t go about borrowing if you don’t have means of paying back on your due date. Criminals everywhere
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Chris2863(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:

sounding more like a thief grin grin
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by iretemide(f): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
TheEndless:

For your information I no dey collect loan.
I just feel it is not proper.
I need money o but I no get mind reach to collect loan.
Thank you
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don't worry, one day you will fall into something that will make you borrow money from loan app and you will be unable to pay back, and they will label you HIV positive to all your contacts..

immortalcrown:
It is obvious you are one of the debtors to loan agents. Stop saying you will never pay the money. You can't afford to pay the money.
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don't worry, one day you will fall into something that will make you borrow money from loan app and you will be unable to pay back, and they will label you HIV positive to all your contacts..

Chris2863:
sounding more like a thief grin grin
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2022

Chris2863:
mr debtor, don’t go about borrowing if you don’t have means of paying back on your due date. Criminals everywhere
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Dmdirectly: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
TheEndless:

u av mental problem and must be very evil to support this... I bet u work for dem
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by immortalcrown(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:
Am I no longer one of the agents? grin
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Amarahobu: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loan agents don't borrow money abi?

immortalcrown:
Am I no longer one of the agents? grin
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Ifakiland(m): 3:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Amarahobu:

Look at this mugu....when you borrow and not return don't you know its same as stealing?
Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by Prokaryote: 4:40am On Nov 07, 2022
iretemide:
Kindly help out !
We understand things are hard this days making people to fall into there prey. You can name the loan app to give justice for black list, have had many of such messages sent to my phone for some person I don't even know who have my contact possibly on their phone with images and and infor stating they enloped with company money lol. If you manage to reply by asking how much the defaulter is owing,you will hear #5000 ,#7000..... People are really going through alot!!!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Loan App Messages by obembet(f): 5:22am On Nov 07, 2022
iretemide:
Kindly help out !

If this message is true. Please dont pay that money back. Let them arrest you so that both If you will end in court.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Raped My Blood �sister / Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash / Tragedy Strikes: Four Wits Students Killed In Gauteng Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.