Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 (2830 Views)

[expert Car Comparison] Camry Vs Corolla, Which Used Car Should You Buy? / Help: 2010 Avalon Vs 08/09 Mercedes E350 / Lexus RX 330 Vs Lexus RX 350: What Are Different Points? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by EncryptedMyst: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Toyota Avalon vs Toyota Camry vs Lexus ES350 all of the year 2010 or 2011 which is better in terms of buying cost, maintenance and performance in Nigeria, and what are their pros and cons?
What should I look out for?
Serious advice and help needed.
Thanks a lot guys.
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Conner44: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
price Lexus = Avalon > Camry
luxury Lexus > Avalon > Camry
maintenance Camry > Avalon > Lexus

8 Likes

Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Princess80(f): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
my first car was an avalon back then when i was in college.

Its a good car and i loved it, i dont know for the others though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by EncryptedMyst: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Conner44:

Thanks chief
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by ariesbull: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
EncryptedMyst:
Toyota Avalon vs Toyota Camry vs Lexus ES350 all of the year 2010 or 2011 which is better in terms of buying cost, maintenance and performance in Nigeria, and what are their pros and cons?
What should I look out for?
Serious advice and help needed.
Thanks a lot guys.
same car
Same engine
Same configuration
Same platform
Same V6 engine
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by nurey(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Conner44:

That 2010 and 2011 avalon is expensive, it's the facelift of Avalon ship. OP should rather stick with ES350 though it's a pure water caused by yahoo boys
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Conner44: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
nurey:

That 2010 and 2011 avalon is expensive, it's the facelift of Avalon ship. OP should rather stick with ES350 though it's a pure water caused by yahoo boys

I see. Let me ask, let’s say the ES350 costs 6m, how much would you peg the 2010-2011 face-lifted Avalon at?
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Conner44: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
ariesbull:
same car
Same engine
Same configuration
Same platform
Same V6 engine

Different brainbox/ECU wink
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by nurey(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Conner44:

I see. Let me ask, let’s say the ES350 costs 6m, how much would you peg the 2010-2011 face-lifted Avalon at?

5.5m upwards and the parts are expensive than camry and ES

1 Like

Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Conner44: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
nurey:

5.5m upwards and the parts are expensive than camry and ES

For real? shocked that’s cool. Have you noticed that Avalon is now a car that’s rare to see on the roads? It’s like people here don’t fancy those recent model avalons like that. But I like the style of its tail lights and trunk lines.

I think back then when that Avalon ship was in vogue I don’t believe the ES was even on the roads in Nigeria grin
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by nurey(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Conner44:

For real? shocked that’s cool. Have you noticed that Avalon is now a car that’s rare to see on the roads? It’s like people here don’t fancy those recent model avalons like that. But I like the style of its tail lights and trunk lines.

I think back then when that Avalon ship was in vogue I don’t believe the ES was even on the roads in Nigeria grin

Yes rare because it's only offered in V6

New models are expensive sha, it's a full size luxury vehicle and with toyota reliability, they keep their value well just like Toyota Crown and lexus LS
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Conner44: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2022
nurey:

Yes rare because it's only offered in V6

New models are expensive sha, it's a full size luxury vehicle and with toyota reliability, they keep their value well just like Toyota Crown and lexus LS

Nah, I doubt the size of the engine is the reason after all all these pure water ES330-350 all have 6 cylinder engines and people still rush them.

I think it’s something to do with the design and styling of the Avalon, Nigerians just don’t seem to really ‘feel’ it and I don’t know why even if as you rightly pointed out they hold their looks and value well into the future unlike the avalon ship that people always complain the body falls apart after some years of use.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by nurey(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Conner44:

Nah, I doubt the size of the engine is the reason after all all these pure water ES330-350 all have 6 cylinder engines and people still rush them.

I think it’s something to do with the design and styling of the Avalon, Nigerians just don’t seem to really ‘feel’ it and I don’t know why even if as you rightly pointed out they hold their looks and value well into the future unlike the avalon ship that people always complain the body falls apart after some years of use.

The V6 is one of the reasons, even camry muscle majority you see on the road are 4cylinders, yes the size looks more like car person should be chauffeured in than driven by owner then the luxury offerings are not on par with lexus ES then look at the badge anything Lexus has more respect than toyota
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Conner44: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2022
nurey:

The V6 is one of the reasons, even camry muscle majority you see on the road are 4cylinders, yes the size looks more like car person should be chauffeured in than driven by owner then the luxury offerings are not on par with lexus ES then look at the badge anything Lexus has more respect than toyota

Well it’s true sha. If I’m to select between two sedans with v6 engines and the choices are a Toyota and a Lexus my choice would also be clear.
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by EncryptedMyst: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
But what's the striking difference between the three cars, Toyota Camry, Toyota Avalon and Lexus ES350 since they are all V6 and almost same
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by Twonaira1: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
EncryptedMyst:
But what's the striking difference between the three cars, Toyota Camry, Toyota Avalon and Lexus ES350 since they are all V6 and almost same

Sir Nurey
Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by nurey(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Twonaira1:

Sir Nurey

Avalon is a full size luxury sedan, bigger and more roomy than the remaining two. Only engine and transmission is what I believe the Avalon has in common with the 2.

Camry is same thing as ES from 90s to 2011. Same engine, transmission and many parts are interchangeable to a large degree.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Avalon Vs Toyota Camry Vs Lexus ES350 by GamingGirl(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2023
The OP's question is not yet answered.

(1) (Reply)

Driving Pet Peeves / 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Scan Results. Help Interpret Please / Ferrari Worth N92,000,000 That Crashed Beyond Repair In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.