Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt (23361 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / N60,000 Monthly Job Or Uber? / Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Andre603: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
I stay in Port Harcourt, I have a job paying me 50k a month. But I also have a good car.
Is it adviceable to quit the job that pays 50k monthly and start doing Bolt?

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by muyico(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bolt is ok my broda

95 Likes

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by lilvicky68(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
You can do both of them

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by pipsplus2020: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
50k a month is below 2k daily. You will earn more driving bolt. Since it's your car, I suggest you hustle hard, get another car or possibly start up your own business.

However, I can show you a business that will earn you much more while you still do bolt ride at your own time

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Mapeca39(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bolt is better brother

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Do the both. The bolt should be a side hustle.

29 Likes

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by kereman1: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Andre603:
I stay in Port Harcourt, I have a job paying me 50k a month. But I also have a good car.

You should do both, while working find spare time to do bolt.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Kayyus09(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
50k job kwa shocked

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by SMJay: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bolt any day any time because
1. Independence. As a business owner, you're your own boss.
2. Lifestyle. Because you're in charge, you decide when and where you want to work.
3. Financial rewards.
4. Learning opportunities- Some people thrive on the routine of their job – performing the same tasks day after day. As an entrepreneur, you can bet that each day will be filled with new opportunities to challenge yourself, be creative and learn something new.
5. Creative freedom and personal satisfaction
6. You get to build your own empire and not another's man empire

Important information

Mini Solar inverter can be done ONCE.
It's a DO IT YOURSELF (DIY).
No need for a solar TECHNICIAN.
It's "POCKET FRIENDLY".
We are running a 20% promo off the current price =N=100,000

For more information connect us on
Phone: +234 802 995 3228
Email: infosmj@yahoo.com

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Bigfish121(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Do what you will be happy with.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by bobobenz: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
BOLT IS BETTER FOR NOW... COME MAY 29TH AFTER HIS EXCELLENCY PETER OBI HAS BEEN SWORN IN THERE WOULD BE A DRASTIC REDUCTION IN YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD AMEN

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Enigma1510(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Both bro…one thing i have realized is that Bolt should just be a temporary thing unless you wanna make it big and be managing cars for people.
Your salary is constant and can definitely be used for the most important things at the beginning of each month. And any extra made from bolt can be used for another thing…all na extra.
Remember that bolt can make you rich or poor, it all depends on how much your car loves or pity you bro����
I know guys just doing 3 hours of trips daily and making more than some full time Bolt drivers. Na offline trips and luck be koko…
My car is too proud Walai, tried the shit out so i could make connections and meet people when i moved to Lag and reverse was the case grin grin
Na me dey use my money run the shit and was also meeting fake guys everywhere. Na when dem use big boy dupe me I decided to continue living the private life i have always enjoyed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by NobleSeed(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
what happened if you combined both?
50k job?
50k job for this buhari economy no be am ooh
Try combined both if you can.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Omniman(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
smiley do both mannn
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by JustCryptos: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
@op, you didn't give details about your current job and the level of freedom you enjoy. However, I believe Bolt will pay you more.

If you enjoy driving and dealing with different kinds of people, Bolt is fine. I did Bolt (Pamdrive) for about a week in Port Harcourt before calling it quits, just wasn't my thing.

That being said, you can try the Bolt thing during the weekend to get a feel of it.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by elyte89: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Even a 200k job or bolt ride....provided it’s one’s car,I will still go for bolt ride(lagos)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Simply69(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
My brother, grab Bolt.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Mikyle: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Go for bolt my guy
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Orch1981: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Andre603:
50k na money?
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Chris2863(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
ChristianEmerie:
The year is almost over and you ve not achieved a quarter of your financial goal this year.

Let me show you the system to making hundreds of thousands every week just with your smartphone or PC.

You can check out here for more info
https://emerick.carrd.co

Or Whatsapp 08156469739, but I highly recommend you go through the first one.

Here are some persons this busines has been good to.
lmao, you don go screenshot credit alert from you guys telegram page to use and deceive people ba??

Ndi affiliate marketing… Stop deceiving people into wasting their hard earned money

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Regex: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Andre603:

What happens to doing both?

Do both my brother.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by sofiscatedmoron: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bolt
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Johnchrix(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Andre603:

Can I have the car and do you weekly remittance..that's the best, keep your job, 50k is not really bad in Ph. I'm experienced in the business.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Itsrm(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
It depends on the job and the prospects. If its one with career growth with potentials stick with the job otherwise, drive on bolt
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Orch1981: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
So many poor people on this nairaland but they can insult there father at any time

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by BusinessPlan22: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Andre603:

That's not a job, that's slavery.
Ph for that matter ha!
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Omoapena(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
This comparison is a huge slap on bolt, how can you compare bolt to 50k monthly, even keke sef dey see far pass that 50k a month, not to talk of bolt

Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? / Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT