Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt (23450 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / N60,000 Monthly Job Or Uber? / Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Silveralex(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
You can do both bro......at your convinience u enter road
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by cooooooks(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
In my opinion, think medium to long term.

Do you have the room to grow?

Can you do both?

Remember that for loans, japa, etc, a stable job may be required to be considered.

Andre603:
I stay in Port Harcourt, I have a job paying me 50k a month. But I also have a good car.
Is it adviceable to quit the job that pays 50k monthly and start doing Bolt?
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by jojomario(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Johnchrix:

Can I have the car and do you weekly remittance..that's the best, keep your job, 50k is not really bad in Ph. I'm experienced in the business.
this is deceitful. Should he dash you the 50k job? For you to say 50k is good in PH. Bolt is far better.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by bizzibodi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
It beats me how he can combine both?the employer who pay him #50k will use him from 8 to 6pm,so he will not rest again doing bolt from 7 to 11pm?
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
If u can do both do bt if u can't go for the bolt
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by infortech(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
you can do the two. Bolt every Saturday and Sunday
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Ganjafama(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
SavageResponse:

I hope you're ready to pay a fee for a bogus training on crypto
How much are we looking at?
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Sheuns(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
SMJay:
Bolt any day any time because
1. Independence. As a business owner, you're your own boss.
2. Lifestyle. Because you're in charge, you decide when and where you want to work.
3. Financial rewards.
4. Learning opportunities- Some people thrive on the routine of their job – performing the same tasks day after day. As an entrepreneur, you can bet that each day will be filled with new opportunities to challenge yourself, be creative and learn something new.
5. Creative freedom and personal satisfaction
6. You get to build your own empire and not another's man empire

Driving on bolt is also building another man’s empire.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Blazadenise(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
pipsplus2020:
50k a month is below 2k daily. You will earn more driving bolt. Since it's your car, I suggest you hustle hard, get another car or possibly start up your own business.

However, I can show you a business that will earn you much more while you still do bolt ride at your own time

By introducing him to kidnapping abi

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by shigoawesu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
motionarena:

Blame yourself for not inspecting ur car properly before purchase.

My brother is supporting his family with bolt business

I'm intending to get a Car for Bolt and am scared with spending all the money on the Car
Please which Vehicle does your brother use
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by aklion: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bros do both... Bolt no get time. You fit run am after jab. Double your hustle man.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by EmmyBiggy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please whichever one you decide to take I am available for the other. I am presently in PH too
ezenna4@gmail.com. thanks
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Roysnickz: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
pipsplus2020:
50k a month is below 2k daily. You will earn more driving bolt. Since it's your car, I suggest you hustle hard, get another car or possibly start up your own business.

However, I can show you a business that will earn you much more while you still do bolt ride at your own time
I'm interested, sir
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by MrPaul2: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
pipsplus2020:

Show me too. If it's doable
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Guderian(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
meobizy:
With most Nigerians engaging as freelance taxis for side hustles, why have I never met a female Bolt driver?

You could be one cool
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by motionarena: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
shigoawesu:

I'm intending to get a Car for Bolt and am scared with spending all the money on the Car
Please which Vehicle does your brother use

2005 Toyota Corolla
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Juleeee: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Andre603:
I stay in Port Harcourt, I have a job paying me 50k a month. But I also have a good car.
Is it adviceable to quit the job that pays 50k monthly and start doing Bolt?

I'm sorry to say, but I found this your question kind of stupid,
Specially when said you own a good car.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Humble432: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
1. If your car is sound and not the type that will take you to mechanic every now and then.

2. If you're hard working and don't easily feel relaxed after making some cool cash on a good day.

With those two I stated above, bolt will pay you more bro.

But if you're car is not in good shape and will make you frequent the mechanic.
Or
You don't have the stamina to drive for long hours then just continue doing your job and do bolt few hours after work and do bolt full time on weekends.

I must tell you this,,,, your whole body will tell you say no be office work you dey do again. This is not like driving some kilometers and you rest. If you really want to make it, you will be consistent and that requires enough stamina. If you be soft boy.........baba continue with your office work.

Last last,,,,,you can make MINIMUM of 7k net profit from bolt on a daily even if you you start from 9:am and close by 10pm.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Whois(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Do bolt part time or else you will end up stressing yourself and you will over stress the poor car.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by oxiide22(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orch1981:
50k na money?
see question, but you can't fit give someone that amount
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by teoiyalla(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guy bolt sure pass...I earned 24k Saturday and Sundays because of my job during the week...
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by shigoawesu(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
motionarena:

2005 Toyota Corolla

Ok, thanks
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by pipsplus2020: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
MrPaul2:

Show me too. If it's doable

Join here:

https:///FiL0exYKl9y207c3PL6txn
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Rinoxy: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2022
wonder233:
Stick with your 50k job. Bolt has no net gain. You will use anything you make to fix the car, you will even be borrowing regularly to fix your car. Overall, you will be poorer for it. I drove my car on bolt for 2years, sharp direct tokunbo Toyota, it was a waste of 2years, you just go about carrying people and feeling like you're doing something, but in actual fact, you're just going about in a cycle.
Most people are still taken in with the false stereotype that bolt driving is one goldmine, it is not.
This is discouraging. Pls can u explain further on your bolt experience and the factors responsible?
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Rinoxy: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I Don pay bolt guy 10k for 1hr trip before. And we was even stopping and doing some shopping. That money wasn't included in his bolt shit cos he canceled the trip before we started.. You should be ashamed to be working 50k per month talk more of mentioning it on a platform go run your bolt man
NO!!! Nobody should be ashamed of their legitimate hustle. There's dignity in labour! Paying 100k for a 2mins bolt ride doesn't make bolt driving more honorable than a cleaning job.

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Rinoxy: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2022
djojo:
I see many people telling you bolt all the way bolt this bolt that, my brother pls and pls never run your car on bolt every time everyday and never run your car all day, what they will fail to tell you is that those that make bolt their daily and all time work will always look for cash to repair their car when they need maintenance, a car that you drive daily will require more repair than a car that you drive ones or twice a week, the best advise i can give is never to quit your 50k work but you can run bolt for weekend, do this for like a year then you will know if you are to quit your work or quit bolt. And some people are saying that driving bolt will make you a free man bro, that is a fact lie if you are driving bolt and you did not meet up with driver scores and confirmation rate bro bolt will block you and might not open your account again.
Your last paragraph distorted the consistency of your submission sir. You said OP could be running bolt on weekends and later brought up meeting up with driver's score; so why advise him on a 2-day per week bolt driving knowing that it would most definitely affect his score negatively?
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Rinoxy: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Omegouguru:

Broo stick to your 50k job, I know why I'm a bolt driver also
Say it bro, enlighten us. Infact, empowerment ussss!! Lol. Talk bro.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by AnitaofEurope: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2022
All these una slaves jobs for Nigeria
50k na wa
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by Dshocker(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2022
pipsplus2020:

Join here:

https:///FiL0exYKl9y207c3PL6txn

Link not connecting or going through
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by chris51(f): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2022
In present Port Harcourt with so much hold up, any money you make from bolt goes on fuel. I'm being honest.

Do your regular job and bolt as side hustle, which you will do at your convenience
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by chris51(f): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2022
chris51:
In present Port Harcourt with so much hold up, any money you make from bolt goes on fuel. I'm being honest.

Do your regular job and bolt as side hustle, which you will do at your convenience
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt by chris51(f): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=chris51 post=118239261][/quote]

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made?