Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. (752 Views)

Maize Cultivation: Cost To Farm A Hectare? / Lagos To Acquire 32,000-hectare Farmland For Rice Cultivation / How Much Rice Can A Hectare Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by adeniyi65(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
I want to start farming this new season. I need a farmland of just one hectare or two acres i can lease to get started.i have tour almost all of the nearby villages around Oyo - Iseyin road without yielding. All they say is that most of the land have been sold away and the remaining little ones are being used by the villagers.
I will prefer anywhere in the south west of the country,where i can get cheap Labour.anyone with tip of realizing this can urgently call my awareness to it.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by adeniyi65(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
It's urgent as am planning to move to the village immediately.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by gracealonev: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Be sure wherever you settle for is not a place being ravaged by Fulani criminal herders.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by adeniyi65(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
gracealonev:
Be sure wherever you settle for is not a place being ravaged by Fulani criminal herders.
Important tip it is. I will check and make genuine research about every option. Thanks for the consign.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by adeniyi65(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Anyone with an information.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by omosetan007: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2022
adeniyi65:
Do you mind Ibadan, Aretu village?
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by omosetan007: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2022
You can reach out to me at 08106537840.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Anthony20: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Are you still interested on the
land ?
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Tohsynetita1: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
adeniyi65:
message 08031 542509 on Whatsapp
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Dells(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2022
I have 7 acres of farmland for lease in Ibadan, let me know if you'll be interested. The land is close to the Moniya train station.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Kayouzka(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dells:
I have 7 acres of farmland for lease in Ibadan, let me know if you'll be interested. The land is close to the Moniya train station.

Hello

What is the cost
Is it close to river or swamp for irrigation
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Dells(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kayouzka:

Hello

What is the cost
Is it close to river or swamp for irrigation

Sure, it is, I'll advise you come for inspection to check it out.
How many years/months are you looking at leasing and then we can now talk on price
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Kayouzka(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dells:

Sure, it is, I'll advise you come for inspection to check it out.
How many years/months are you looking at leasing and then we can now talk on price

10 years

Maybe 2 or 1 acre
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Djdamian(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
I have two acres for sale at Ijebu Ode
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Dells(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kayouzka:

10 years

Maybe 2 or 1 acre

Ok, that's fine. Kindly reach me on 08084004005 so we can talk better.
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by Dells(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Kayouzka:

10 years

Maybe 2 or 1 acre

Are you still interested in leasing? There's 10 Acres for lease in Ipara Remo, Ogun State as well. It's just an hour drive from Ketu to Ipara
Re: I Need A Hectare Or Two Acres Of Farmland To Rent. by masaris: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
We have fadama land for dry season's rice farming here in kwara state if we're interested reply.

(1) (Reply)

Feeding Composition For Pigs / In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! / Make Millions Through This Strategy (oil Pouch )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.