Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters (1367 Views)

LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) / Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage / Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
A relationship saga was brought to my notice couple of days ago. The Guy is threatening to cancel his proposed wedding to his fiance after he had engaged her. His reasons were that she smokes, drinks, likes clubbing, manner less and hates to cook or do very little laundry.

The gentleman complained bitterly about these abnormal characters. You know what? The lady said to the guy, he can go to hell for all she cares. 'after all, he knew how i was before he proposed to me'  'he used to buy me smokes and drinks back in the tertiary institution and go clubbing together'

the guy was dumbfounded cos he proposed on the thought and agreement that she was going to change and turn a new leaf. The reverse is the case here.

My thinking is this. Before going into a relationship, study the character(s) of your potential partner to see if u can cope with same before going deep. If not expect a broken relationship in a short while

NB
As we have in guys so also we have in ladies
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by r231(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
kool
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
of course it's just the truth. Love isnt blind but love must shine his/her eyes well well cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by pendo89(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
Good you answered yourself.
You find her in the club drinking and having fun.You decide to date her,buy her beers then pop the question.
What makes you think that a marriage will make her kick the habit away?
You have to accomodate her with all her nasty habits if you thought she was fit enough to be proposed to by you.
Love is not blind or stupid. We are
People never cease to amaze me.
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
My thinking is this. Before going into a relationship, study the character(s) of your potential partner to see if u can cope with same before going deep. If not expect a broken relationship in a short while
You for just talk this one and end the matter! What were you expecting from a CLUB GIRL before? CHANGE?
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
in the olden days things and thinking used to be different cos. people are often persuaded to endure on the premise that he/she would change character once the real thing begins. theres an adage in yoruba that the husbands house is the house of learning but not again with the kind of spoilt girls we have now. They are even ready to change the guy. The probability then of expecting a positive change of character was higher but now its about 80:20. i.e 80% might not change to good, whilst 20% might change for good
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by skydeep(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
Relationship is a game of luck.
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by mamacy: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
Before going into a relationship, study the character(s) of your potential partner to see if u can cope with same before going deep. If not expect a broken relationship in a short while

WORD
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by MMM2(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is what happens when a decision to marry a girl is based purely on the tightness & shortness of her skirt and/or thickness of her thighs. grin

glad to see the young man developed sense before it was too late.
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by tpia5: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
anyone marrying a girl based on the tightness, thickness and/or shortness of her thighs and skirt, surely has only himself to blame?
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
undecided

undecided
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by BodyKiss(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
I've been thinking is mission imposible to see a mature topic that makes sense in this section. You just proved me wrong.
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
Should i take it as a complement? lol
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by BodyKiss(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^ a very good one at that.
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
Honoured sir.Its imperative 4 we adults to enlighten the kids here about relationshps by creating educative topics.As u can see, its d adults that have responded so far except the child that posted smiley.We'll try to change dis section gradually from kids
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2011
Hmmmn,now I'm learning,very fast sef, thanks to the 'adults' in this R0MANCE section
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Mynd44: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2011
Why should you expect someone to change just because they are married? As long as the person had the trait during courtship, there should be no complains
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2011
Why shdnt u, when your partner lied to u in order to get u committed? Sworn, begged and pretended to be willing to turn a new chapter only to take a twist in the midst of the real thing. I have seen that happened sir on couple of occasions
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Mynd44: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2011
There is something called common sense. You bought a girl drinks and all sorts when you were dating her and you think she will drop them for you? The only way she will drop them is if she is tired of those habits
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2011
That's the point. Cant one get tired of a habit through persuasion?
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 23, 2011
Why would any young man who knows he's looking for good thing pick a wife out of the clubbing life to begin with?

These women are often too child-minded to have mature, inabusive relationships IMO.
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by kpolli(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2011
So toba can write this. . . am impressed
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by SIlknSteel(f): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2011
It is like marrying a short guy or lady in their late twenties or early thirties and praying he/she grows tall as the marriage progressed. Somethings can not change. A fat lady or guy can lose weight in the long run but can short one grow tall or a tall one short?
Dat said, Lets learn to look things squarely and not let our youthful exuberance becloud our sense of judgement!
**SilknSteel**
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by ebonyvibe(f): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2011
People dont change character if there is something you dont like about your partner now when you marry it is only going to get magnifed.

if you dont like your partners eating habit for example when you are married you will hate it times five. that applies to other things. if he takes you out once a week now year one it will reduce to once a month year two once in to months year three once in four months year five once in six but year six you dont even want to go out anyway.

a goat dressed in expensive attire is still a goat oooo
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by pendo89(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2011
toba:

No no one can make you change. It must come from within you otherwise it will be temporary to get things done before the habit kicks in again.
You cannot start moulding a grownup cz they are hardened already. A child is a clay.A grownup is not.

ebonyvibe:

People dont change character if there is something you dont like about your partner now when you marry it is only going to get magnifed.

a goat dressed in expensive attire is still a goat oooo

I like that.
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

So toba can write this. . . am impressed

Jesus of Nazareth. U know im a doctor
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Russialane(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
cheesy grin shocked
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Mynd44: 4:58am On Aug 24, 2011
toba:

No. The best they can do is hide it from you which is worse
Re: Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hide? Thats even worse. I would would u know peoples true character that have been conceived? I dont want to go too spiritual on this topic yet its imperative for us to know. Someone with bad character chooses to hide it in order to achieve hs/hr desire and the other party is now regretting after getting deep into a relationship lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi / I Reserved My Comment... / Nigeria Aphrodisiac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.