Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving (5273 Views)

#endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
I love Tinubu
Even Osama bin laden had die hard followers.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
The curse is working on Peter Obi already. They cursed him to always pee on his body anywhere he is.
The curse is working on him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Shameless Ogbeni
His pdp brothers will expose the political criminal, he has carried Atiku’s manifesto to come and run for President under the Labor party?

Barawo Obi.

1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Even Osama bin laden had die hard followers.
You are ready to follow Osama bin Laden?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
His pdp brothers will expose the political criminal, he has carried Atiku’s manifesto to come and run for President under the Labor party?

Barawo Obi.
It was the urinating machine that stole Mko Abiolas manifesto to decieve his urchins. Go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
It was the urinating machine that stole Mko Abiolas manifesto to decieve his urchins. Go and verify.
Did Bola Tinubu hide it?, hope93, like hope23 Muslim Muslim format reincarnated, 100% guaranteed winning ticket.

Very good that you are aware.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You are ready to follow Osama bin Laden?
Is Osama not your mentor?

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by tinsel: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
This is nonsense Tinubu would have come there to witness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Did Bola Tinubu hide it?, hope93, Muslim Muslim format reincarnated, 100% guaranteed winning ticket.

Very good that you are aware.
Abd here I was engaging someone still leaving in 1993.

His handlers already denied what you just conceded to Leemao grin

"APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists"

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Is Osama not my mentor?
He is your mentor.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by ukenke: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why are you always calling me? Dino the tout.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
tinsel:
The urinating machine only goes to where he bribe the crowd.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Abd here I was engaging someone still leaving in 1993.

"APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists"
Keep deceiving yourself, APC said what? It is a usual trait, that Failures will always find someone else to blame for their shortcomings, you should have remained in Bakassi Cameroon, did anyone force you to come back to the Nigerian section?

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
He is your mentor.
Allah akboom!!

Duro4chang is same person as denreledave.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Keep deceiving yourself, APC said what? Failures will always find someone else to blame for their shortcomings, you should have remained in Bakassi Cameroon, did anyone force you to come back to the Nigerian section?
What's this one saying?

E don confuse grin

You cannot support Tinubu without looking stupid.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
The urinating machine only goes to where he bribe the crowd.
It seems you are indirectly lobbying for your own share of the Tinubu loot?
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Allah akboom!!

Duro4chang is same person as denreledave.
Dingbat thought I am a Muslim. I am not at all. By the grace of God I am a Christian. A true follower of Jesus Christ. I am not a Muslim and will never be. You are a fake Christian. Is that what you teaches you? Pharisee

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
What's this one saying?

E don confuse grin

You cannot support Tinubu without looking stupid.
Tinubu must have really tormented you Obidients? we told you earlier today, that only mumus would expect Tinubu to come to any nonsense debate.

And here you are complaining that Tinubu did not show up?

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
It seems you are indirectly lobbying for your own share of the Tinubu loot?
You just told us your reason for supporting a sick, old criminal for president.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by hisexcellency34: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino is a fool and idiot
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2022
favor914:
Tinubu must have really tormented you Obidients? we told you earlier today, that only mumus would expect Tinubu to come to any nonsense debate.

And here you are complaining that Tinubu did not show up?
Show me where I complained?

Ii have said many times in this thread that the drug addict only goes to where he can bribe the attendees. grin
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Dingbat thought I am a Muslim. I am not at all. By the grace of God I am a Christian. A true follower of Jesus Christ. I am not a Muslim and will never be. You are a fake Christian. Is that what you teaches you? Pharisee
Yoruba mooslim wants to deny his religion of piss! Leemao.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Show me where I complained?

Ii have said many times in this thread that the drug addict only goes to where he can bribe the attendees. grin
Keep whining.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Yoruba mooslim wants to deny his religion of piss! Leemao.
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I will never deny my Lord. He died for my sin. He came to save me. I will rather advise you to repent
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by calistanzubechu: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c52wL6A4A0s

Best Quote of the Debate

“If South Africa, with 50k Megawatts can declare emergency on electricity,

I, Peter Obi, will declare war on electricity.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I will never deny my Lord. He died for my sin. He came to save me. I will rather advise you to repent
Says a devil incarnate. grin

Denreledave Abeg go rest cheesy
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by richeeyo(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Your pap.a and 5th generatio.n unborn will and can never attend the level Obi is currently. Omo ale
Nne gi bu akwuna
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by ibrahimdauda180: 12:52am On Nov 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1rrMgT99Gs

Arisetv: Better To Send A Representative Than Run Away - Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by toneroforever(m): 12:52am On Nov 07, 2022
richeeyo:
Animal in human skin
This guys mentality no fit carry the job
He could have ignored and make dino look like a fool,
See him wyning like a kid grin grin grin grin

Peter cut him to size. Dino is a riffraff

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by Kingspin(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2022
When your candidate has nothing to offer, Dino is unfortunate
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by XerXers: 1:14am On Nov 07, 2022
tinsel:
This thiefnubuu na God to afonjas
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by jamesharryson(m): 2:26am On Nov 07, 2022
chiefolododo:
Does Dino take Marijuana ?
Yes he does take things stronger than marijuana. Dino is just a big fo.ol with an empty brain. Him and the other do.olish fugitive called Reno

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige / It's Official! Jonathan Admits He Has No Plans For Nigeria / We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.