Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. (2507 Views)

400billion Loan, Abia Is Finished! ;Stats Don't Lie / David Hundeyin Is Egun By Tribe And Not Yoruba / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Lionnation:
that is injustice lucked not that a crime was committed, when the authorities have a disdain over a people that is what you get

Story.

How do you explain that majority of petitions hitting the IGP's desk are from igbos on other Igbos over threat of life?

Is the yeast not the most policisized region in Nigeria with private citizens moving with police convoys and sirens all to avoid assassination, robbery and being kidnapped?

As I said, you fool only yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2022
MyFlair:

I guess you don’t know the difference bw percent and percentile.

Read books them no go read. Keep quiet then no, dem must disgrace their generation

Okoro as an Igbo you fall within the 23 percentile group.

Okoro you won use statistic dismiss my Phd awarded ground breaking research?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Okoro as an Igbo you fall within the 23 percentile group.

Okoro you won use statistic dismiss my Phd awarded ground breaking research?

I have seen many of you with PhD but no education. So getting a PhD doesn’t stop you from knowing nothing.
You should be ashamed of yourself that you have PhD but can’t differentiate between percentile and percent
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Rickmann: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:
So in summary, one in every 5 Igbo male between the ages of 18 to 45 has been locked up .

This is really a very terrible situation and calls for deeper reflection on Igbo society.

Was actually hoping to see a graph or any sort of graphical representation at least.
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by GodHatesJews: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Was actually hoping to see a graph or any sort of graphical representation at least.

Graphs are illustrations for ret@rds .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by Rickmann: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Graphs are illustrations for ret@rds .

Don't say that..thats wrong and insensitive.

It's just a way to represent data.
Ur above post is all about data and there's no better way to have shown that. It also gives ur theory or findings, some pedigree.

..if you say it's for retards then perhaps you are one..Also, you can't tell me you never came across such in any of ur learning materials/ text books in all ur years of learning at school regardless of ur discipline.
Re: Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. by SilverOrLead: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osus are criminally bent

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Halt The Display Of Computed Result So Far After Tinubu Started Winning / Why Is Festus Keyamo Looking So Sober Here (pics) / Dangote Is Now Known As A Yahoo Yahoo Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.