Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Help Nl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nl (2104 Views)

Help Nl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Nl by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
@sexkillz
Wahala dey Nairaland ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ The wahala on NL is SARDONIC, it's LUGUBRIOUS, and we are in a state of DISMAL PISMAL! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Nl by MMM2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
op
who is with my car keyz? angry
Re: Help Nl by Mynd44: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
did you leave it in some girl's punny?
Re: Help Nl by Lax75(m): 1:44am On Aug 23, 2011
Singz, "omoge yesterday, no be gree your own today. She go tell u say, no be only u be her lover."
Re: Help Nl by fjlovelk(m): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2011
there's nothing to tell her,leave her quickly.get a new life,personal opinion.
Re: Help Nl by BABE3: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2011
lol-- @ She's raLepacious in nature.

OP, are you related to Patrick Obahiagbon or Chris Okotie? See how you're blowing grammar like it's a SAT words competition. You should realize that you're on a public forum, hence the use of Pedestrian vocalbulary is more appropraite.

At your dilemma; What's the babe good for? Asin, what do you like about her? She seems like a Jawo-Jawo (gold-digger) to me.
Re: Help Nl by malaria(f): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2011
Seriously dis posta shuld be wit d law makers. Na dis grammer u dy speak 4 ur babe.why she no go demand.mtshewm. Anoda romantic mehu mehu.
Re: Help Nl by marcus1234: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Help Nl by MMM2(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^

dats what am still thinking till now angry
Re: Help Nl by 2goodbobo(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2011
*smh*
Re: Help Nl by kpolli(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2011
Wole Soyinka is that u. . . I hail thee
Re: Help Nl by islamrules(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2011
Wetin be this ? Se na English be this ?
Re: Help Nl by ebonyvibe(f): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2011
Why havent you left her if you really love her as you wouldnt be able to share her with someone else

Or you want to her her spend sugar daddy's money -- You be toy boy
Re: Help Nl by Smilenw(f): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2011
@ OP

Thank you. You just made me realise that I should have paid more attention to my English lessons embarassed
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
i have read all u guys have posted but i am still confused al u guys did is to mitigate d issue at hand. can u guys please advice?
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
angry angry Oga poster, its obvious u nid help wt ur personality issues first. Wats wt d big grammer? To convince urself dt u undastand english? U jst exposed ur ignorant yansh, Ur post makes NO SENSE!!
Re: Help Nl by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
Just dump the broad if she is too demanding or is that too simple to understand?
NB: The OP is in AGEGE not France
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
OP! cheesy cheesy
In other not to aggravate the unpalability of the lugubrious eventuality, the most viable, launderable,  imperishable, approachable approachableness to the sardonically depressed & unfathomable situation would be to counteract her mediocrity with an unsurmountable tactfulness, sagacity & irreproachableness! Which would in turn deflate & manipulate her inflated ego with a speed synonymous only to that of sound! That done, you’ll conclude her theory of negativity with a highly complex, super sophisticated forms of order and an untapped resourcefulness of intellectually abundant harmonized intelligence. That said, you’d have been able to prove to her that you are irrevocably the alpha homo sapiens in the eschew able nonrenewable and eskimonized dominance of a Relationship!

Hope this approachability theory HELPS! grin grin grin grin

Re: Help Nl by MrCork17: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

OP
In other not to aggravate the unpalability of the lugubrious eventuality, the most viable, launderable,  imperishable, approachable approachableness to the sardonically depressed & unfathomable situation would be to counteract her mediocrity with an unsurmountable tactfulness, sagacity & irreproachableness! Which would in turn deflate & manipulate her inflated ego with a speed synonymous only to that of sound! That done, you’ll conclude her theory of negativity with a highly complex, super sophisticated forms of order and an untapped resourcefulness of intellectually abundant harmonized intelligence. That said, you’d have been able to prove to her that you are irrevocably the alpha homo sapiens in the eschew able nonrenewable and eskimonized dominance of a Relationship!
Hope this approachability theory HELPS!

Bro. are u a homo sapien or a homo dobik? undecided
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
I'm a Quantum Synchronized homo dopik homo sapiens!
Re: Help Nl by MrCork17: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

I'm a Quantum Synchronized homo dopik homo sapiens!

sexkillz. On a serious note, you sound like a Wannnabe Crack head (no offeince) undecided
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
No Homie! I'm a CONFIRMED CRACK HEAD! Just that My Symbiotic Resourceful Crackheadedness has a control Switch Mode Button!
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
JEEEEEZ! Sexkills!!!!!
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
Re: Help Nl by Goldieluks: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^

M M M:

dats what am still thinking till now angry

You guys can't be serious.

grin grin
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
;d
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

OP! cheesy cheesy

Hope this approachability theory HELPS! grin grin grin grin

^^ Now that sounds like wole soyinka! grin
Re: Help Nl by MMM2(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin
Goldieluks:

grin grin

no
am dam serious angry

just check around ur self & see if u will find it undecided

pls it is getting late here embarassed
Re: Help Nl by 190smh: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
^You mean my wife should check inside her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for your car keys

Aooo fly kick u oo
Re: Help Nl by MMM2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^
dats why i told her instead of me doing d searching undecided

i thought pweety4me is ur wife angry
Re: Help Nl by 190smh: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
shocked angry angry

I have 3 wives point of correct shun

1)Mzdarkskin
2)Goldielucks
3)Pweety4me
4)BABE
5)Ogugua
6) Talia

And i love all 3 of them angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You. / "The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon".. Is Interesting, A Classic, And A Must-read! / Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.