Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster (31574 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2022
OKOATA:
No matter who wins this election one things for sure Nigeria will eventually break, even here on nairaland the tribalism is too much. Nigeria won't grow as a country as long as we are together. Ibo no want Hausa/Yoruba, Yoruba no want Hausa/Igbo to rule am, Hausa no want Igbo/Yoruba to rule am. The best bet is to go our seperate ways.

Honestly the tribalism in Nigeria has never been this high. Division is not the best option though. I like that Nigeria is multi-cultured.. Forget those tribalistic idiots on Nairaland.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Jones4190(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

How so? Even tinubu himself hasn't come out to say this.. Was he into business or what? I'll like to know.
as of late 70s tinubu was working while peter obi was still in secondary school, as of late 80s, tinubu remitted over $400k to American government, he was so powerful and too rich that American government suspect him.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

as of late 70s tinubu was working while peter obi was still in secondary school, as of late 80s, tinubu remitted over $400k to American government, he was so powerful and too rich that American government suspect him.

With what you've just written, do you think it would be fair on me with all the internet exposure to still continue in this discussion with you? Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Such human beings we have on Nairaland..

Let's assume you've not heard of the cocaine case that made him to forfeit that money to the USA Govt. I want you to tell me the type of job that he was doing that he had upto 400kdollars to remit to the USA Govt cause they were being jealous(how do some of you think for crying out loud!!) of him..

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Innocentman86: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

Tinubu is a theif and a ritualisst.
Remitted after been caught for selling drugs grin grin cheesy grin if obi wins,he should make sure he joins hushpuppy in us prison.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Innocentman86: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

With what you've just written, do you think it would be fair on me with all the internet exposure to still continue in this discussion with you? Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Such human beings we have on Nairaland..

Let's assume you've not heard of the cocaine case that made him to forfeit that money to the USA Govt. I want you to tell me the type of job that he was doing that he had upto 400kdollars to remit to the USA Govt cause they were being jealous(how do some of you think for crying out loud!!) of him..
Stop stressing yourself my man.
Is now propaganda for propagandaa,do not be logical.
To me obi developed Lagos and anambra no wonder he is better than all past Lagos governor's put together and the best governor Nigeria ever had.
Obi is s saint and the best politician in Nigeria,those are the things you should be saying not explaining to Yoru bad fake Muslimns that hates ss/se something logical.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by chichar1(f): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

Stop stressing yourself my man.
Is now propaganda for propagandaa,do not be logical.
To me obi developed Lagos and anambra no wonder he is better than all past Lagos governor's put together and the best governor Nigeria ever had.
Obi is s saint and the best politician in Nigeria,those are the things you should be saying not explaining to Yoru bad fake Muslimns that hates ss/se something logical.
Thanks my man, Nairaland have made sensible people looks so stupid and foolish at the same time. Just look at that walking corpse parading himself as Short Igbo man constituting nuisance here on a daily basis.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Realists(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka is in severe pains. grin grin

You mean another Obi-idiot ?, is after you. Their mentor Irolabi is still dishing out fake data's .

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by hapsattaddawus: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WByz1fDBA

Actually, this is Nigeria! Bad leaders are everywhere helped to get there by inept people who think they are okay with whatever they are given at the wee hours of elections!! May we timely come to our senses!!
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Jemex003: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
Tinubu's daughter was also rumored to have acquired an expensive property in New York with stolen money of course, courtesy of Tinubu..

Again, I doubt if any of these urchins on Nairaland supporting Tinubu who should be playing with his grand children at this stage, even knows what New York looks like in real life, talk more of buying a house there.

How foolish can people be for crying out loud!! Don't you realize it's your money these clueless politicians are flexing?

What about you Fool written nonsense here? Your mate are out there using their write up to make money but you choke your gutter mouth into politics and other peoples life. Tell us who you support then we can know your true color
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by victorsola: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2022
mrksquare:

Source : #superfmph

https://fb.watch/gEcn6vYzBQ/
this election go bloody . Youth wey get strong head should stay at home oo . Cus killings go plenty . Apc and pdp. Get thugs plenty . Be wise don’t die for enemies to enjoy oo.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Beta Marine Patrol

You fvck with Wike anywhere, but never in Rivers State!
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by clydecarson(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Sonyboom:
Exactly ! Decisive action that will stop glorifying failures like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji. Etc n promote proven achievers like Willy Obiano Chime Umahi Wike etc.

I'm surprised you didn't mention thiefnibu
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by gassbee: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Googledotcom:
I thought Atiku said he does not need Rivers state to win the general election ?

Wetin him eyes still dey find for Rivers state ?
can u provide d source or article of dat info
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Dididrumz(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Exactly.. So Wike is paying him back in his own coin..

This is exactly what I've been saying ever since. Atiku did the same thing to Jonathan in 2015 when he lost the primaries, he left the party and worked with the APC against PDP. Then he came back in 2019 to contest under the same party he left because he lost the previous primaries. Wike has been a party faithful right from time. So whatever Wike is doing to Atiku is well deserved.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Ireportlive: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Family dispute

Non of my business
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Angelfrost(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Who will tell these imbeciles in Rivers that the idiot they call a governor doesn't give a fvck about them...

How exactly were they gonna benefit from Wike being VP?!!! Mtchewwww!

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by gassbee: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Taich:

If you are serious, can we have a conversation on this? Have Dino been involved in any business or paid employment all his life?

Dino and his likes are bad influence on the younger youths of this country, "chopping without working" that's why quick riches syndrome is endemic in forms of Yahoo, money ritual, drug trafficking and Prostitution
you talk like this because u have not been there and seen money
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by RelevantUpdates: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Help our youths the truth to know
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

Too much truth.

The problem is with the gullibility of Nigerian Youths
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by SirAfoy1(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2022
highchief1:
that’s good for them.i wish they killed them.no be every message them send you u Dey go
You wished they killed them? That's a bad wish and such statement is bad for someone who wants changes. How does this define you?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by CLATHRIN: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

They have the right to do that. As much as I want obi to win this election, this insanity must be stopped. Even seun gave you the right to post what you want on this platform even if it's against his political or social opinions.

Let's not pretend, with the way this country is, Obi can barely fix it unless we as a people begin to do things right. The only thing with supporting him is that we have to start somewhere.

Look at that brute in rivers state, a horrendous human being who is a sore loser. What if atiku ends up winning this election? What if he starts misbehaving like wike? Don't you realize that politicians have too much power in this country? That is why we want smaller governments be it at the federal or state level. That is what conservatism is all about. A small er government and more control in people's hands. More control of your money instead of paying taxes to thieves who will end up doing nothing with it.

The day they do it to supporters of obi, we all will shout. Condemn this foolishness and de-market it so politicians wouldn't continue on this line thinking we all accept it.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
Tinubu's daughter was also rumored to have acquired an expensive property in New York with stolen money of course, courtesy of Tinubu..

Again, I doubt if any of these urchins on Nairaland supporting Tinubu who should be playing with his grand children at this stage, even knows what New York looks like in real life, talk more of buying a house there.

How foolish can people be for crying out loud!! Don't you realize it's your money these clueless politicians are flexing?

Which money did Peter Obi stash in safe haven?

Hello! They all thieves!

Excluding one is hypocrisy!
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by madukaanaya(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2022
At this point I don't mind if an atiku or tinubu supporter die.it is now or never.it has come to the point where we can not continue to pretend.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Banhammy717: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Brothers attacking each other because of Hausa Fulani?
This is pathetic
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by nograv: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Taich:

If you are serious, can we have a conversation on this? Have Dino been involved in any business or paid employment all his life?

Dino and his likes are bad influence on the younger youths of this country, "chopping without working" that's why quick riches syndrome is endemic in forms of Yahoo, money ritual, drug trafficking and Prostitution

People like him are part of the problem, they don't condemn Dino, because they foolishly hope to do the same in the future. The rot sadly runs deep in Nigeria..

Stealing is not hustling or business...
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by frankmoney(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol Nigerians support impunity when it favours them . See all of them above supporting the attack on atiku supporters.

I'm not even a fan of atiku . But nigeria is a democratic country , everyone has a right to vote and be voted for . You don't like their candidate ? Address your grievances at the poll

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by nograv: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Since Dino is not an Igbo man, he can't flaunt his wealth abi? Dino is not into drugs or criminalities like Peter Obi's Brothers. Dino made his wealth via Politics. If e pain you, go join Politics.

Another fake account I see
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

tinubu was a millionaire before he join politics
From his accountant job in Mobil?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Ayodeoba: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Emphasis on the bolded..

Nigeria is pregnant walahi and it may give birth to chaos,anarchy and turbulent time.
Out of the 3 popular aspirants,obi got no chance,but if atiku wins,wahala,if tinubu wins wahala promax
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Deemas(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Read obasanjor's book about him..

Is Obasanjo's book a court? So if I write a book now and tag you a looter, you authomatically become guilty. Abeg, allow people to support whom they want.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by 9gerian: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Most comments here are highly disappointing. People keep trying to justify violence to suit their political affiliations.

Hope they would maintain the same energy when they are at the receiving end of similar violence. The shoe may get put on the other foot too.

Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) / Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58