Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster (31563 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Belluski: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2022
This is sad ...not what we need to move this country forward , it’s a pity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Ayodeoba: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
Tinubu's daughter was also rumored to have acquired an expensive property in New York with stolen money of course, courtesy of Tinubu..

Again, I doubt if any of these urchins on Nairaland supporting Tinubu who should be playing with his grand children at this stage, even knows what New York looks like in real life, talk more of buying a house there.

How foolish can people be for crying out loud!! Don't you realize it's your money these clueless politicians are flexing?
how is this news report related to tinubu?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by 9gerian: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Well said!

frankmoney:
Lol Nigerians support impunity when it favours them . See all of them above supporting the attack on atiku supporters.

I'm not even a fan of atiku . But nigeria is a democratic country , everyone has a right to vote and be voted for . You don't like their candidate ? Address your grievances at the poll
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=Felixamos post=118183301]I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Help our youths the truth to know
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

I'm not saying this to support or campaign for any Candidate or political party.

But Old, young and youth are at liberty to campaign and support whoever they wanted to, in as much they are eligible to.

It's never a must that anybody whatsoever have to align with your preference.

It's a democracy, let live and allow others to live freely.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Blake755: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Nukilia:
I believe Nigerians will someday realise the deception of the political class and take decisive action
Which someday Nigerians are the most foolish people on Earth
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Baronthecelebri: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Why will people fight for politician,
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by bigcasava1(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2022
The thing go bloody.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by ufuosman(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Xscape1993:
Who will win will win....
dat dey don't know...
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by PointZerom: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka quit wailing over Dini Melaye's Lamborghini. Go hustle. Upgrade from your Gala Hawking business. grin

That Emeka is your potential landlord. Mark my words.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by nesphil(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Yet it's this same Atiku that Peter Obi run under as VP just a few years ago.
I guess Atiku was a Saint then but not now
if I may ask you, what has really changed with Atiku of 2019 which Peter Obi run under as VP, and Atiku of 2022

Your comments are preposterous and absurd except you tell me what has changed about Atiku of 2019 and Atiku of 2022

Felixamos:
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by ufuosman(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Working for people that will dump u after election. Some youths are still backward
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Ola234wale: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Continue following them until they put cry for your family faces
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Imagine wike as president? Jim sung un of North korea will be coming to him for tutorial on dictatorship
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by malkomchris: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2022
People should be careful, why attack people that are pasting posters. This is not politics again. Remember that power shifts

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by BigCowHornn: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Emphasis on the bolded..

Wide obviously has powerful links to cultists and rivers state is crawling them

The attackers are not regular citizens but cultists.
They are the same ones that do ballot snatching.

Go to the crime section and hear their confession. It's big money for them
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Shadysen: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2022
ph na bad land, you need think am very before match in come do anyhow.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by deeva2: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Imagine what a so called human with brain is typing. No wonder fools like Dino melaye would have guts to contest for public office in this country. They know they'll loot and live a life imbeciles like yourself can only dream of and instead of criticizing them, you'll praise and cheer them on. Nigeria has really tried getting this far with fools like you in it..

This is not an insult but a fact!

So we shud praise Chinedu that disgrace Nigeria by trafficking drugs..

Both politician and your brothers that traffic drug are the same.. so dnt spare one.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by djseanjohn77: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Nukilia:
I believe Nigerians will someday realise the deception of the political class and take decisive action

Nigeria and Nigerians will never grow to that stage, where people don't impose their own candidate on others via social media, where people don't curse you for choosing a different candidate.....the evil war starts from social media, the aggressiveness is seen and carefully orchestrated, it can only get worse until it consumes us all. Why can't people be left to support their candidate in peace without influence and allow God do the rest?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol.....the 200 thousand SSAs have resumed duty.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by duro4chang(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Dogs attack dogs
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Nukilia:

If Wike sees Atiku, will be break bottle on his head?

Yet these sons of Nebuchadnezzar are here killing themselves over people that don't care about them.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Made1414(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2022
mrksquare:

Source : #superfmph

https://fb.watch/gEcn6vYzBQ/

Kill them all
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by saintopus(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Googledotcom:
I thought Atiku said he does not need Rivers state to win the general election ?

Wetin him eyes still dey find for Rivers state ?

So make him no campaign for Rivers State again.

And if Wike had won you people would have loved to see him campaign freely in Adamawa.

Make una ready to kill and destroy as Wike don employ 200000 killer's. Blood must flow.

It's the beginning.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by MrBroke(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
People are just too dump and gat no sense of life. No Politician is for you. You can have someone you wanna vote for but going extra mile that I mean by cursing, fighting and division is just a foolish and dump people shit. Even if Jesus becomes the next president of any country, people who ain't good with money still will remain poor and start complaining. So all of you thinking a politician will save you or make things easy for your personal life, you are hallucinating. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Mccullum: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
Peter Obi is definitely not a Saint but even without politics, that man and his lineage would still be rich.. These useless politicians like that fool called Dino melaye knows that it would be game over for them when Peter Obi wins. Dino knows Peter Obi would block those loopholes he steals from to buy expensive cars and that's why they keep trying to propagate all sort of nonsense against the man and some of you youths are supporting them?

Is it Peethief Obi you're packaging like this.. hypocrite of the highest order..
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by topsam1(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2022
200,000 SAs @ work.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Skty: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Wike but why?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Omootayo123(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Xscape1993:
Who will win will win....
From North East to South South. Extremely far
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Kufremfon1(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
You Maimed your brothers to show your royalty to a politician who don't really care about you
Wike and Atiku's children can never attack themselves because their parents train them to be responsible. And useful......

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by CSTRR: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka quit wailing over Dini Melaye's Lamborghini. Go hustle. Upgrade from your Gala Hawking business. grin
So the hate is so real that 69 people liked a statement supporting a Nigerian politician with a lamborginni?

Na so the hate reach?

I wish you the Nigeria of your dreams.
Ire o.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by CSTRR: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2022
After the 2023 elections, I would remove my mouth from Nigerian politics.

So help me God.

Every nation deserves its leadership.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by membranus: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2022
PointZerom:

That Emeka is your potential landlord. Mark my words.

He knows his landlord, and his name is not Emeka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) / BREAKING: Court Nullifies Candidature Of PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.