Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (49634 Views)

Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Backpedal: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Africankel:
So reprimanding someone is now a sign of weakness? You Nigerians have become so insensitive and utterly stupid because of tribe, religion, ethnicity and politics.

You have said it all.

I say it all the time
A lot of Nigerians are damaged

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by BluntCrazeMan: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Obi is very senseless and lacks common sense.
He should know that in debates like that, there are people whose roles are to act as spoilers, as irritants to make you misfire. That is politics 101.
Ordinary Dino rattled this fool and he lost composure.

This is the first time Obi is talking in a place where his supporters are not in the majority and see how he made a fool of himself. Spits.
So,, did Obi misfire.??
Tell me where Obi said anything that is bad.

He just cautioned Dino.

Tell me again, the reason why Jesus (so meek and mild and humble as he is) used strong koboko to scatter the people who were selling inside the church

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by nedekid: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2022
frog12:
it does not matter. OBI responded very well to show us that Dino is a troublemaker.
and Nigerians don't want troublemakers grin grin grin

it was a mistake for Atiku and Tinubu not to show. the people that were there are more serious for the office. I really enjoyed myself.

Mistake, OK Atiku has proven he has no issues with debates. But Tinubu, laughable. Even his vp sef talk say oga you go naa, I don taya to go talk oh, every time of you go de hide come send me. Tinubu go say, aboki abeg go, make them no see me finish say this my head weh get sense before, e don empty now, so tay I must lick finger to change page not minding corona birus.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2022
RealTrump:

Of course I never contested for those childhood SUG politics, wetin I dey find go there? If Dino wants to speak, he should simply replace Okowa. Trump does the same to Biden but he didn't do it from d crowd. Everybody's future is being discussed there, and all u talk about is side jabs? Move pass all these juvenile talk.

Obi lacks the temperament of a leader. He is not talking to his boys doing apprenticeship under him. Secondly, Obi is not doing anyone a favour by running.
So, he should stop engaging in useless squabbles and grow up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by jerryforgood: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
You can not take the aggressive, violent and ESN terrorist traits away from him..

. grin grin grin
Shut up.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by bizzibodi(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2022
In a saner clime Dino need to be in DSS detention.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
So,, did Obi misfire.??
Tell me where Obi said anything that is bad.

He just cautioned Dino.

Tell me again, the reason why Jesus (so meek and mild and humble as he is) used strong koboko to scatter the people who were selling inside the church

By simply replying Dino, he has misfired by giving Dino attention.
No one is talking about what Obi said, everyone is talking about Obi dragging with Dino.
Dino was an irritant and has taken the shine off Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2022
He showed his emotions, some even say that he wanted to cry, that is the kind of man we need, a tender hearted man, a man with emotions , a man with the fear of God, not some ruthless harden politician, selfish and greed. Pls let us give a good man a chance.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by jerryforgood: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Mr Obi the dull man

This was the show of shame and fight in the mud they expected Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to attend?!

God Forbid

Go sleep. Your candidate didn't show up and you are here making mouth.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Obi is losing temper over just one man's antics, imagine him having to deal with millions? Someone should tell him Aso Rock is not a child play.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2022
jerryforgood:

Shut up.

Today is sit at home. Hope your parents can come out.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MansoryMX(m): 6:35am On Nov 07, 2022
So of all the tweets on Twitter it’s trolls tweets from Urchins Nairaland mods sees to push to Fp. I finally confirmed today that Nairaland is working for Apc.

Peter Obi put Dino in his place and dude kept quiet like a fowl beaten by rain. I watch the event live. If he had kept quiet while Dino misbehaved y’all will say he is a weak man and not fit to rule.

Where was Tinubu? Where was Atiku? Two olds fools who think they are bigger than Nigeria. We will show you people Nigeria belongs to the people and not some retired old fools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by OfficialP: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2022
So getting angry when you are provoked is a sign of bowing to pressure? Chai. Nigerians have really lowed the bar.

I will rather vote a realist than vote a pretender

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Monday60655(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2022
muykem:
Can you imagine? This is where they want a serious candidate like Asiwaju to come and sit down

Tinubu as you rightly put was invited by Lawyers (NBA), with no reason to attend, he was invited by Doctors (NMA), with no reason to attend, he was invited by Accountants (ICAN), with no reason to attend. But when he heard about the AREWA meeting, he has 100% reasons to attend, right? Continue we all cannot be fooled.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2022
zimdante:
He showed his emotions, some even say that he wanted to cry, that is the kind of man we need, a tender hearted man, a man with emotions , a man with the fear of God, not some ruthless harden politician, selfish and greed. Pls let us give a good man a chance.

This one here thinks we are looking for the leader of August women's meeting.
Next time, Dino to show Obi pepper.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Ikpaitid: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Imagine this fool as the Nigerian president, the idiot can't even manage his emotions. Obi nearly cried.
An Ipob fool that can't even talk is crying like a baby.
Ewu IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by lampi: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2022
In a sane country Dino is supposed to be arrested for making a discriminatory statement. which one is Peter obi's people.
Dino and his likes are political touts

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by TheFacelessMan: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Corrinthians(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Peter Obi and his supporters are wild animals. Look at the anger in his face. This is exactly the IPOB trait we are talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Handsum64: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Peter China Obi is fake

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by jerryforgood: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Peter Obi go dey cry for President Debate. Lool

Zombidient go wish he never attended.

Even when Jagaban doesn't attend, the others still can't outshine him.
You are fooling yourself. Your candidate do not have impetus to debate or accept interview even from his own TVC. What kind of human being are you to condemn Obi, when you candidate is a rabbit hidding in day time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by BluntCrazeMan: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:

By simply replying Dino, he has misfired by giving Dino attention.
No one is talking about what Obi said, everyone is talking about Obi dragging with Dino.
Dino was an irritant and has taken the shine off Obi.
See, Obi is a realistic person.
He knows when to keep quiet and when to talk.

For him to say “I have taken enough of this from you”,, it means that Dino had brought his clownish and toutish behavior to a gathering that he shouldn't have..
And that was the height of it.
If he wasn't cautioned, he may continue like that.

Dino himself is not a NOBODY.
So, why wouldn't he be a respectable person too?
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Ireportlive: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2022
jerryforgood:

Go sleep. Your candidate didn't show up and you are here making mouth.

Why will he show up to gathering of fools like Dino, Okowa and Dumb Obi?!

He has better use of his time at his friends birthday party, and his own town hall meeting is tomorrow with farmers in Niger State

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
Peter Obi and his supporters are wild animals. Look at the anger in his face. This is exactly the IPOB trait we are talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy
omenka is that why you are supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics ?
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by OfficialP: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Africankel:
So reprimanding someone is now a sign of weakness? You Nigerians have become so insensitive and utterly stupid because of tribe, religion, ethnicity and politics.

Seriously I weep for this country
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
Oga..
Sharraapp There..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by 77up(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2022
nedekid:
Dino was there in the front row as a spoiler and troll. To undermine Obi. Obi one time called him out, warning him to cease and desist. That is the way you handle things, not to act as a mumu always.
Good to see a no nonsense part of Obi. Heck, he couldn't have built such business being a walkover.
Honestly that's why he actually need to go and face his business and forget about been Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2022
zimdante:

This one here thinks we are looking for the leader of August women's meeting.
Next time, Dino will show Obi pepper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Corrinthians(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Peter Obi didn't look good at all...

Sounded and looked like a petulant bullied kindergarten kid.

Check how Obama handled hecklers. There will ALWAYS be people like Dino planted there to make you look like a fool.
And he made a fantastic job of it. Made the ol' man take off his mask and bare the full length of his hidden fangs. cheesy

Dude is surely intolerant of "criticism".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by eallstar: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Abdu81:

Mr urchin rest obi have to handle nuisance like you for what they are no dulling, we move.

Like America boss here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQPPBRW2ik
Inferiority at it peak, because America does dat u too must do it
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Tareq1105: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2022
nedekid:
Dino was there in the front row as a spoiler and troll. To undermine Obi. Obi one time called him out, warning him to cease and desist. That is the way you handle things, not to act as a mumu always.
Good to see a no nonsense part of Obi. Heck, he couldn't have built such business being a walkover.

Dino Melaye came to ridicule Pita Obi which to me is unfair even though I don't believe in Obi. Obi is a human being and Dino deserve to be so treated. I guess it's one of the reasons why Tinubu would not attend anything Arise TV bcoz Reuben Abati is a card carrying member of PDP. Reuben Abati was PDP deputy Gov candidate for Ogun State in 2019. The organizer needs to do more by shutting out riffraff like Dino. I'm sure Tinubu would have been his target if he had attended.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Mr Obi the dull man

This was the show of shame and fight in the mud they expected Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to attend?!

God Forbid

Please quit being silly.

Tinubu said his opponents were going to "labour till their death." Is that a sign of a good man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions / FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.