Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (49628 Views)

Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Niceiroko: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2022
He nor get rite to get angry but he has been patient with insult bf now so let him free himself n get angry at d rite time which he has shown
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by blamingthedevil: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2022
eldeens:

That guy meesed up by making reference with Trump. You are not yet a president and you are breaking down because of a pressure from a single man
Imagine the pressure of the office and daily dragging from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by otuword: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Please ooo I need your help this hard time I don't needs money from you I only need a job to put food on the table for my family.
I loss my job some months ago since then it has been difficult to get a job in this country of ours.
I was a facility manager in my previous employments.
I have basic knowledge on how to do plumbing works, basic eletrical works, capentey, generator matainnace and generals matainace
Phone 08142684891
Email otuasfashionworld@gmail.com
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Simplythebest: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2022
I no ur type so no need of responding to u. Just get small sense thats what am praying for u
MelesZanawi:

Mumu is your surname.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by DesChyko: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2022
OKOATA:
angry
Just because Obi seems meek or humble doesn't mean you should be throwing or hauling insults at him and by the way the OP is an urchin.

They didn't know the soft spoken gentleman is actually nicknamed okwute for a solid reason grin
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Basicend: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
We need lions to rule Nigeria and make a difference. . That was why Obasanjo succeeded relatively.

A knowledgeable lion. . Coz Nigeria is filled with many mad men. Obi is the closest we have to that right now. .

That is why he cannot be controlled as a puppet like Osibanjo. .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by RealTrump: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Dino was there to act as a spoiler and he did it so perfectly that Obi fell for the trap. That trick is what they use in 100 level SUG elections.
Obi is too naive and dumb to fall for this trick.

What childhood trick r u talking about? Please grow up
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Urchins and Church-Rats shouldn't be talking about anything that has to do with the debate.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:

I’m as stupid as My father , nothing sensible to say.
okay wink
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Simplythebest:
I no ur type so no need of responding to u. Just get small sense thats what am praying for u

Go and pray for your parents to give birth to sensible children cos you can never have sense in your life.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Highways: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
muykem:
Can you imagine. This is where they want a serious candidate like Asiwaju to come and sit down

Which one has he attended before in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Africankel(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2022
So reprimanding someone is now a sign of weakness? You Nigerians have become so insensitive and utterly stupid because of tribe, religion, ethnicity and politics.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by plaindealer: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Tale of 2 presidential candidates TODAY in Nigeria..

Election is not for Pandora villagers and amateur politicians..

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Youoareofoolish: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2022
muykem:
You can see the reason why Tinubu is avoiding such gathering.

which is?
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2022
RealTrump:

What childhood trick r u talking about? Please grow up

Just open mouth and be talking trash.
Have you ever contested for any political office in your entire life?
If you don't know something, you shut up.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by nedekid: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Tochi3:
Where is Thief'nubu....
Legend has it that he is still licking his fingers trying to open the next page..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Halifaxguy: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2022
obembet:
Obi na fool, He doesnt know how to compose himself in public.

Atiku 2023

You hatred against Obi is gradually coming out. We know deep down you support the old sick thief Tinubu but always hide under Atiku. You are just a tribal bigot and foolish Urchin.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Jones4190(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2022
different between a president and a chairman debate.
I'm sure dino will not be give a microphone to speak in an debate were tinubu will attain, they are not mate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by frog12: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2022
it does not matter. OBI responded very well to show us that Dino is a troublemaker.
and Nigerians don't want troublemakers grin grin grin

it was a mistake for Atiku and Tinubu not to show. the people that were there are more serious for the office. I really enjoyed myself.

MelesZanawi:

Dino was there to act as a spoiler and he did it so perfectly that Obi fell for the trap. That trick is what they use in 100 level SUG elections.
Obi is too naive and dumb to fall for this trick.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by kenex4ever(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
Obi showed his true aggressive and toxic ipob colors on live TV.. sad grin
Lol, allow ur half dead candidate to sit there and see if he wont faint.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Scamburster(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2022
obembet:
Obi na fool, He doesnt know how to compose himself in public.

Atiku 2023

You called the best governor at his time a fool?... when I call you female suicide bomber now bias mod will start banning their family members.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by nedekid: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
Tale of 2 presidential candidates TODAY in Nigeria..

grin grin

Yeah, the first in your pics, faaji loving fellow while the second is handling issues.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by RelevantUpdates: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2022
TechW:

that's what sets him apart from the other two. Those that have nothing to fear will always go, Buhari that evaded the interview, you can see how the country is, you lot will demand a better Nigeria but will still support, encourage and reward the people that put you in this mess, no question asked, praise singers, God will punish anybody that do not want the best for the country, those that support unclear characters, may they be the victims of whatever bad that comes from the people they enforced on others for not encouraging Nigerians to ask them pertinent questions before they get into office. Amen

The Problem is that these people are all incompetent.

They have been in offices before, and we know their corrupt practices and capacity already.

Wise Nigerians just have to face their respective businesses and invest Rightly in The Right Cryptos so that they can better improve themselves and their community.

Nothing good can come out from recycled political thieves.

We need to learn that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Skyvice(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2022
It simply shows that obi will misbehave under pressure and is not mature enough, I can still remember how dino and other PDP senators attacked president buhari during budget presentation even as a president at the national assembly, yet he never responded harshly to them, he was well composed, he maintained his calm and when it was time for him to speak, he spoke in a way that Dino and the rest senators were put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by OgaDeyVex: 6:29am On Nov 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Franchise21(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Obi is very senseless and lacks common sense.
He should know that in debates like that, there are people whose roles are to act as spoilers, as irritants to make you misfire. That is politics 101.
Ordinary Dino rattled this fool and he lost composure.

This is the first time Obi is talking in a place where his supporters are not in the majority and see how he made a fool of himself. Spits.
Why didn't ur sick Oga attend?
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2022
frog12:
it does not matter. OBI responded very well to show us that Dino is a troublemaker.
and Nigerians don't want troublemakers grin grin grin

it was a mistake for Atiku and Tinubu not to show.

Did you notice that no one is taking about what Obi said but how Obi belittled himself by fighting Dino?
Obi let Dino steal the show by engaging Dino. That was a rookie mistake by Obi and he fell into Dino's cheap trap.
Obi needs to undergo political NYSC.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by plaindealer: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2022
nedekid:

Yeah, the first in your pics, faaji loving fellow while the second is handling issues.

This deranged clown is handling your issues?

I hope he continues to handle your issues in biafraland..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by frankmoney(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2022
He has a right to be angry he is human . Dino melaye is just a troll
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by ShaqFu: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2022
This is someone who wants to be president of Nigeria. Imagine he can't even handle trolling from Dino. Dino Melaye of all people. Now I wonder how he will be able to handle trolling from Nigerians if he's president.

This man is a disappointment.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by RealTrump: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Just open mouth and be talking trash.
Have you ever contested for any political office in your entire life?
If you don't know something, you shut up.

Of course I never contested for those childhood SUG politics, wetin I dey find go there? If Dino wants to speak, he should simply replace Okowa. Trump does the same to Biden but he didn't do it from d crowd. Everybody's future is being discussed there, and all u talk about is side jabs? Move pass all these juvenile talk.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Franchise21:
Why didn't ur sick Oga attend?

He couldn't belittle himself to dragging words with Dino. It is small boys like Obi that go for that. After all, Dino was Obi's master when Obi was in PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / Delta APC Guber Candidate, Omo Agege Vs Peter Obi Roadside Campaign / Ambode For Second Term Pure Water (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.