Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me (997 Views)

A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / I Love This Man Regardless lol... my ex husband to be is so nice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by johnwegs(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2022
U said is wrong if u don't give me money to get something for myself after staying with.
I have been in relationships were men don't treat me right rather they take advantage of my good heart and now I have decided if you don't treat me well I will not treat u right too
I hate to tell men what they supposed to do and if u don't know what u are supposed to do for ur girl then I don't think there is love, I believe in action not in words that's how to show true love so if u not capable of doing that then I would say let's do friends with benefit u scratch my back and I scratch yours I think that is better.
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by Princess80(f): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2022
I feel relationship is all about compromise.

Also, a man should take care of his lady.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by everythinggirly(f): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Even Adam took care of eve.
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by Ireportlive: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2022
cool

Poverty made many women leeches

Thank God my sisters have good careers and never had this kind of foolish mentality as they were equally raised by a career woman who worked for 35 excellent years before retirement

This deeply flawed mentality is the same reason the richest of men like Dangote, Elon Musk and Jeff bezoss see the finest of women as parasite, used for a purpose and paid off later

5 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by PerfectStranger(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2022
johnwegs:
I would say let's do friends with benefit u scratch my back and I scratch yours I think that is better.
I even prefer this than relationship wich comes with headache and wahala. Nothing like true love. It’s all benefits.
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Poverty made many women leeches

Thank God my sisters have good careers and never had this kind of foolish mentality as they were equally raised by a career woman who worked for 35 excellent years before retirement

This deeply flawed mentality is the same reason the richest of men like Dangote, Elon Musk and Jeff bezoss see the finest of women as parasite, used for a purpose and paid off later

shatap
Stop talking nonsense
see as I dey look you
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by muyico(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Most of nigeria ladies were liability
be harding working and 4get looking ur dude hands.dat is y sum men treat u like animal bcus of money and materials tinz dat cant last 4eva
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by robinso01(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2022
That last part hit different, na that one dey sweet pass.
Abeg take the offer of of friend with benefits
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by johnwegs(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2022
This, I have wanted to spend sometime with you but the way u treat me makes me weak.
You are the only one I have had sex without protection and didn't give me infection my body is very sensitive and will detect any infection within three days after sex.
What am trying to say is if u want to give me money u can do that on a normal day not after spending time with me u will give me money is not that u even give me reasonable amount, u always make me look like a harlot and I don't like it, I have wanted to tell u this since but a lot of things keep occupying my mind.
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by flexydote(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2022
everythinggirly:

How na. By giving him the forbidden fruit?
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by muyico(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2022
But wot i knw 4 sure! Harding ladies didnt ve times 4 nairaland talk u hardly c dem online.but lazy slay olosho full here.
ladies u c ur life?
u c hw una bring ya self so low?
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by Nicepoker(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2022
everythinggirly:
until the mini demon decided to sabotage everything.
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by Jman06(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
I feel relationship is all about compromise.

Also, a man should take care of his lady.
And who should take care of the man
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by Princess80(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jman06:
And who should take care of the man
Isnt it suppose to be a relationship?
Re: What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me by Jman06(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Isnt it suppose to be a relationship?

Of course it's a relationship. But you emphasized on the man taking care of the woman and I ask, who and how is the man supposed to be taken care of?

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Marry? / Gay Hotel Sex Is HOTTTT!! (story) / How I Defeated Shyness In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.