Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV (29469 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Asked Court To Stop Obidients Oct Rally In Lagos / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by emmydee(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Odin13:
OBidients should wake from slumber…

Na now they need those town hall meetings and rally..

Na now social media need their noise … not all those while they were jumpin from here to there

What happened?

They’re going numb gradually

Will Obi survive December?

They left Obi to attack Tinubu… and lost 40% of their southwest youths to tribal sentiments

They abuse and curse anyone .. when campaign never start

Campaign don start .. they don lose their voice

OBi na better candinate .. but his supporters and impersonators strangled his opportunity

His supporters must fall back to supporting Pdp .. is now obviously clear that a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu

Only say Obi supporters are too dumb to see this

I wish them good

Power to the people
North 2023
Guy sharaaap.
You’re typing nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Image123(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Obi's supporters and their ipobic ways are not fit for a democracy. Any patriotic citizen would see this and discourage their nearing Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by colestephan86: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi's Supporters Asked to Unfollow Arise TV

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1589503110594334720
Now that it looks arise is not reporting in their favour , them don start to dey cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Emotions are certain

Peter Obi is the best man for the job
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by SugarGirl44(f): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
These obituaries are just too toxic.
Meeeehnnn.....bunch of lunatics.
The only people I pity are the Yorubas joining these lost souls to chant obidafti up and down.
Like....how can you look down on yourself so much to the point of associating with these losers?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Agent17th: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Elvis2kay:
I now understand Why Jagaban refuse to attend. Arise Tv =pdp TV station

Same is with TVC=APC
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Dawnofhope: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2022
He must continue attending such interviews . A hot fire make a good gold
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by SugarGirl44(f): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Emotions are certain

Peter Obi is the best man for the job

Motivational speakers don carry this one go where e no know o.. lolz.
Keep reciting your words of affirmation till reality hits you in the face.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by alyarmouk(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2022
You are a confusionist.
But you and your likes have been defeated already
Ireportlive:
cool

Ibo man owns Arise TV and This day newspaper

A Port Harcourt Troll is asking Ibos to boycott their own media house

I am loving this ...

AIT, Channels and TVC won't grant Obi audience, AriseTV owned by his own kinsmen is being dragged

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Roboto11: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I don’t want to open can of worms.

His first son has Ondo state blood running in him

Ha!

Obi has a Yoruba son?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

I am loving this ...

AIT, Channels and TVC won't grant Obi audience, AriseTV owned by his own kinsmen is being dragged

Nefertiti is an IPOB man living in Abuja and disguising as a PH based lady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Bifas1: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2022
OkutaNla:
That's why Obi and his band of thugs (a.k.a Obidients) must never be allowed anywhere near the country's seat of power. Their aim is to turn Nigeria into a one-party state akin to Hitler's Nazi Germany, where opposition against their candidate and party is outlawed and 'canceled'. These Obidients (a.k.a closet Ipob sympathizers) would constitute themselves into a Gestapo-like paramilitary institution with the sole purpose of stifling, bullying, intimidating and harming voices of dissent in society. God abeg o!!
Who is this drunk?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by OkutaNla: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Bifas1:
Who is this drunk?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by pacespot(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2022
But Arise TV was actually made popular by Peter Obi supporters, they should not allow one man (Reuben abati) make them loose interest in the media outlet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ublaize: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

I am loving this ...

See useless journalist who doesn't know owner of Arise News is from Delta state. Well, I know it's hunger.Go and take shit and eat. It's for BATstards like you
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Kelvinskillz: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Odin13:
OBidients should wake from slumber…

Na now they need those town hall meetings and rally..

Na now social media need their noise … not all those while they were jumpin from here to there

What happened?

They’re going numb gradually

Will Obi survive December?

They left Obi to attack Tinubu… and lost 40% of their southwest youths to tribal sentiments

They abuse and curse anyone .. when campaign never start

Campaign don start .. they don lose their voice

OBi na better candinate .. but his supporters and impersonators strangled his opportunity

His supporters must fall back to supporting Pdp .. is now obviously clear that a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu

Only say Obi supporters are too dumb to see this

I wish them good

Power to the people
North 2023
This rubbish power to the north wey u dey always type, na that power go strangle u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by nkpommpko(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

A Port Harcourt Troll is asking Ibos to boycott their own media house Thier own , my own, his own. That's why we are not growing in this country.

I am loving this ...

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Kilometres: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
inoki247:
cheesy grin cheesy Best TV station don run turn wetin dem don run hate.....

Las Las na Radio Biafra dem go tell dere lord to dey go du interview since dey don't want him to be questioned whenever he makes himself available....

Nobody kuku force him go interview na u say na part of strategy to win so u mus be ready for any type of question that hit u.....

Maybe they should petition NBC and Twitter to ban them.....

Imagine people been intimidated with ordinary Like and share on NL and opening thread up nd down to say dey are Bot....

Seun come and carry your sub ooo

Seun fuccked up with that stupid thread.

Foolish stupid young and naive yorubas on social media forming woke...allowing yibbo miscreants to emotionally manipulate them.

Go and ask about history

Awo and Zik situation

Nothing new...history repeating itself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Jemex003: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2022
DropsMic:

Lol.. He’s a Tinubu supporter. Don’t waste your time

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by grammarian247(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Injera:

Learn how to use been and being

There are many things he has to learn; not just the difference between 'being' and 'been.'

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ireportlive: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Ublaize:

See useless journalist who doesn't know owner of Arise News is from Delta state. Well, I know it's hunger.Go and take shit and eat. It's for BATstards like you

So Ibos are not in Delta

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

I am loving this ...

Tribal Bigot Spotted
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by BluntCrazeMan: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Onyeluxury:
I watched the town hall meeting,Obi & Kwankwaso performed excellently,Okowa was mostly defensive through out and agreed with other candidates points .Abiola also made some excellent points
You watched the show
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ireportlive: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Tribal Bigot Spotted

Go to school Dem no go listen
.Tribal Bigotry is defined as intolerance towards people from a different tribe or social group. ....

So who exactly is intolerant here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by casualobserver: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Now you amateurs understand why Tinubu doesn’t attend these debates. You only attend events that will benefit you. Not every interview, debate or town hall meeting you will be accepting. If you are not going to gain anything by attending then don’t attend. I repeat what I said in a previous thread, it is better for people to speculate you are a fool than to give them the opportunity to confirm you are indeed a fool! It is better to be quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and be confirmed a fool. Every time you attend an event or open your mouth to talk it must enhance your electoral chances or you stay away and shut up!!!!

Part of Obis problem is that each time he attends an interview or townhall meeting or debate, he damages himself. He has reached the point of diminishing returns, People now realize the hype is more than the content. The Euphoria of mr clean, mr I left money, I have 2 shoes etc has worn off. Now people want to know your plans and ideas but he has none. He would be better served to be less visible and ride on the Euphoria!!! Not all publicity is good publicity!!! Every public function or debate he attends now is showing him off as having no substance. Even his fans are realizing this which is why Hundeyin is saying he shouldn’t have attended. Ofcourse he won’t say it’s because he didn’t show substance, he will say it was biased but deep down he knows Obi did not have a good showing because he has no substance!!!

It just shows Obi has poor judgement and has poor handlers and is not ready to be president!!! Virtually every media event debate or interview Obi has attended or granted, he has embarrassed himself or shown he is not up to the task. From not understanding climate change, to not knowing the difference between monetary and fiscal policy, to not understanding how to address tech, to saying trust me when asked how he will tackle security, to shouting at Dino is an unpresidential manner yesterday….every time he opens his mouth nowadays he makes a fool of himself.

You are not in the race to benefit your opponents, to increase the ratings of a tv station or to give anybody clout. You are in the race to win, so if a debate, interview or attendance at any event will not benefit or Enhance your chances……stay away! Simple!!!!

If you do t understand this simple concept you are not ready to be president as clearly you don’t have the strategic mindset for the job of president!!! If you cannot control your own narrative, your own agenda, you don’t have the wherewithal to be president!!!!

If you cannot see the obvious trap in attending a debate hosted by a PDP organization, one needs to wonder how low your IQ is. Tinubu wouldn’t fall for such an obvious trap!!!! Arise is owned by Nduka a well known PDP man, Abati is a well known PDP man, I mean how daft are Obi and his team? What did they expect?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by imrany20(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Their honeymoon is over �

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ublaize: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

So Ibos are not in Delta

The fact they answer Igbo names and speak Igbo doesn't make them one. Some or most of them don't want to be identified as Igbo and you should respect that. If they wish to be identified as Igbo is fine too but you can't force it on them. It's wrong. For instance Wike and Okowa both answer Igbo names. Wike chose not to identify himself as Igbo, Okowa said he's Igbo. You have to respect that.

You're journalist but know nothing sadly. All you do is spew bigotry, ignorance and division. See where we are one pound is now one thousand yet you guys continue in this propaganda. It will NEVER be well with any leader and his followers who have brought Nigeria to this state of comatose
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ireportlive: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Ublaize:

The fact they answer Igbo names and speak Igbo doesn't make them one. Some or most of them don't want to be identified as Igbo and you should respect that. If they wish to be identified as Igbo is fine too but you can't force it on them. It's wrong. For instance Wike and Okowa both answer Igbo names. Wike chose not to identify himself as Igbo, Okowa said he's Igbo. You have to respect that.

You're journalist but know nothing sadly. All you do is spew bigotry, ignorance and division. See where we are one pound is now one thousand yet you guys continue in this propaganda. It will NEVER be well with any leader and his followers who have brought Nigeria to this state of comatose

Anioma and Ugwacha people are Ibos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by aspabay(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2022
JAGABAN was right after all.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by BluntCrazeMan: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

Go to school Dem no go listen
.Tribal Bigotry is defined as intolerance towards people from a different tribe or social group. ....

So who exactly is intolerant here
Tribal bigotry is when someone brings in ethnic sentiments into a discussion that is so neutral.

So, tell me..
What again was the reason why I tagged you a tribal bigot??
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ireportlive: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Tribal bigotry is when someone brings in ethnic sentiments into a discussion that is so neutral.

So, tell me..
What again was the reason why I tagged you a tribal bigot??

For someone who can't define tribal bigotry, I give up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men / Portable To Face More Than 6-Count Charges - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.