Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV (29467 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Asked Court To Stop Obidients Oct Rally In Lagos / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Belluski: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2022
What a rubbish!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Now you should unfollow Arise TV and when Feb, 2023 comes and uan eyes cleared, you will unfollow INEC and Nigeria entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by pappilo(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi is not wise, very weak. I don’t think he can even perform on bed . DNA loading

You are a barsteward! I laugh I wan die grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by harmonyglobal: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Obi dey vex cos he can't stand Melaye trolling grin grin grin, what if he becomes president he won't be able to control his anger.....I see y obedients are aggressive..we dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by pappilo(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser grin grin

You are also a barsteward. You pipu want them to sack me in this office. LWKMD grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by LZAA: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Ibo man owns Arise TV and This day newspaper

A Port Harcourt Troll is asking Ibos to boycott their own media house

I am loving this ...

AIT, Channels and TVC won't grant Obi audience, AriseTV owned by his own kinsmen is being dragged

First of it's IGBO not ibo
Why are all you trolls always dense
Secondly no igbo person does tribalism
You fumble you receive
Simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by JohnnA1: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:
These obituaries are just too toxic.
Meeeehnnn.....bunch of lunatics.
The only people I pity are the Yorubas joining these lost souls to chant obidafti up and down.
Like....how can you look down on yourself so much to the point of associating with these losers?

He tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ireportlive: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2022
LZAA:

First of it's IGBO not ibo
Why are all you trolls always dense
Secondly no igbo person does tribalism
You fumble you receive
Simple

Thirdly it's Ibo

Firthly I am very happy Ibos are attacking their only media option

Win win

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by BluntCrazeMan: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

For someone who can't define tribal bigotry, I give up
Google is there on this phone you're using to type all these trash.
Use Google my friend
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by BluntCrazeMan: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

Thirdly it's Ibo

Win win
Same Bigot Spotted again
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Ireportlive: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Google is there on this phone you're using to type all these trash.
Use Google my friend

Young man, keep calm am still typing
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by broadman20: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
The thing pain Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters grin grin

You are changing dollar from 218 to almost 1000 naira.

You are paying for patrol for almost 250 Naira from 86 Naira.

You are paying for gas for 800 from 300 naira.

Still you are willing to destroy yourself more with the party that has put you in this mess.

I sincerely believe that you need to be giving 24 Strokes of Koboko by little children in your area to reset your brain because this thing is not ordinary.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by BluntCrazeMan: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

Young man, keep calm am still typing
Contiunuu..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by azikiweironsi(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2022
JosephXavier:
For a tv station that rose to prominence because of its involvement in political discussion to play a blind eye to the excesses of one of its main presenters is detestable and ludicrous

How does the tv allow its staff to always appear to promote a candidate and talk down at the other at any given opportunity this concealable

They have allowed excesses of Reuben Abati for a very long time

If Arise tv can't maintain its neutrality as a tv station, then it is not better than NTA and AIT

God bless you for your assertion.
The BAT team already saw this and stylishly reject the invitation. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Sharz: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Yeye dey worry the poster, who are you that made Arise TV, ARE YOU OKAY? Shut up if you dont have anything to post
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by azikiweironsi(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2022
casualobserver:
Now you amateurs understand why Tinubu doesn’t attend these debates. You only attend events that will benefit you. Not every interview, debate or town hall meeting you will be accepting. If you are not going to gain anything by attending then don’t attend. I repeat what I said in a previous thread, it is better for people to speculate you are a fool than to give them the opportunity to confirm you are indeed a fool! It is better to be quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and be confirmed a fool. Every time you attend an event or open your mouth to talk it must enhance your electoral chances or you stay away and shut up!!!!

Part of Obis problem is that each time he attends an interview or townhall meeting or debate, he damages himself. He has reached the point of diminishing returns, People now realize the hype is more than the content. The Euphoria of mr clean, mr I left money, I have 2 shoes etc has worn off. Now people want to know your plans and ideas but he has none. He would be better served to be less visible and ride on the Euphoria!!! Not all publicity is good publicity!!! Every public function or debate he attends now is showing him off as having no substance. Even his fans are realizing this which is why Hundeyin is saying he shouldn’t have attended. Ofcourse he won’t say it’s because he didn’t show substance, he will say it was biased but deep down he knows Obi did not have a good showing because he has no substance!!!

It just shows Obi has poor judgement and has poor handlers and is not ready to be president!!!

You are not in the race to benefit your opponents, to increase the ratings of a tv station or to give anybody clout. You are in the race to win, so if a debate, interview or attendance at any event will not benefit or Enhance your chances……stay away! Simple!!!!

If you do t understand this simple concept you are not ready to be president as clearly you don’t have the strategic mindset for the job of president!!! If you cannot control your own narrative, your own agenda, you don’t have the wherewithal to be president!!!!

If you cannot see the obvious trap in attending a debate hosted by a PDP organization, one needs to wonder how low your IQ is. Tinubu wouldn’t fall for such an obvious trap!!!! Arise is owned by Nduka a well known PDP man, Abati is a well known PDP man, I mean how daft are Obi and his team? What did they expect?

Wao!!! What a thoughtful piece.
If only his supporters can read the lines and smell the coffee. The sudden attendance to all churches crusades and prayer meetings has all suddenly diminished.
It's surely beginning to show that the jungle is becoming matured when the Lion is roaring and monkeys are going into hiding. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by tiger28: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2022
I have repeatedly said this...........

These Biafrans ain't ready for Democracy..............EVERYTHING na emotions , Victim mentality and the USUAL Gra Gra!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Morphinne: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi's Supporters Asked to Unfollow Arise TV

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1589503110594334720

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1589507579084173314?t=z6nnLwKdKhMf1ZqsSMcEWw&s=19

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1589501108187467777?t=k9_tqmnvdICqICX2SYVs2Q&s=19
Am I missing something here or is this not the same Arise Tv that Obidiotś have been worshipping lately? cheesy grin
These ppl will never change :DFrom PDP to Atiku to Fani-Kayode to Reno to Aisha to Abati etc and now Arise tv grin how easily these cretins switch allegiance should be a course to be studied in schools and colleges. I can remember they were here praising this same Arise TV just couples of days ago grin
We’ve always been telling these fools that the operational mode of Arise TV is unethical and too unprofessional of a media house. A media house should maintain neutrality at all times but Obidotians were everywhere insulting their grandparents arguing tht Arise was the best thing after chin chin grin
Why should a media house invite a political party and instead of just asking thoughtful and relevant questions, they join the conversation talking dust about other parties and airing their bias opinions unabatedly. Journalists and media houses should be emotionally intelligent enough to not show their cards. As a journalist, where you lean towards shouldn’t be visible to the general public but Arise and the uncircumcised idiots from eastern Nigeria argued and insulted us saying the practice was the best there ever is and today, they are everywhere again ‘bashing’ this same Arise for being partisan. Is our God not wonderful like this?? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Coolgent(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2022
PO the Ipob presidential candidate
Bola Adekunle Tinubu SW candidate
Atiku the unifer
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Corrinthians(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2022
The boy Obi had every chance to reign in these minions of his while their attitude was at its infancy. But he was carried away and allowed them to fester, now their tyrany has come full circle and there's no holding them back.

The greatest albatros to an Obi presidency are those who profess to be his staunchest cheerleaders. Very vindictive and hostile zealots.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by LeadMobile(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Daviddson:
Emotional manipulations. The same Arise TV you people have been worshipping since has suddenly become a pariah. I'm ashamed of Obi supporters—it's always about insults, emotional manipulations and all of the other yeye stuff to make everybody worship their messiah. Alas, it's doing the opposite.
Are you sure you watch the debate? I am a fan of Obi, but Okowa was the best among them. I didn't know Okowa is very smart.Kudos to him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by casualobserver: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Wao!!! What a thoughtful piece.
If only his supporters can read the lines and smell the coffee. The sudden attendance to all churches crusades and prayer meetings has all suddenly diminished.
It's surely beginning to show that the jungle is becoming matured when the Lion is roaring and monkeys are going into hiding. grin grin

It has started to dawn upon the few intelligent ones among them that 1) Obi is an empty head and he cannot win. Ofcourse they wo t come out and say so but you can see they are realizing he is not the answer. This is what happens when you attend too many events and talk too much and create hype without substance and start to believe your own hype, instead of respecting yourself and let the hype do your work for you, you start to hug the limelight talking too much showing your emptiness.
See the post below by hundeyin one of Obis greatest supporters. It is clear he has more or less given up. He either now realizes Obi is not the answer or he now realizes he can’t win.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Gandrova: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Is it the same Arise TV you people claimed weeks past to be neutral and giving the Obidients the platform?

Hmmmm
Hypocrisy.

This affirms your unpreparedness.

You shall never taste Aso Rock.
Ameen grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by toneroforever(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Ibo man owns Arise TV and This day newspaper

A Port Harcourt Troll is asking Ibos to boycott their own media house

I am loving this ...

AIT, Channels and TVC won't grant Obi audience, AriseTV owned by his own kinsmen is being dragged

That's where u miss the point. U seek to profile Obi's candidacy as an Igbo agenda but unfortunately the average Nigerian that wants good leadership and a corrupt free politician he can entrust the resources of this country to knows Obi is the answer. That's the root of the jealousy,hate,envy & bitterness u see Obi's critics display.
They wish their candidates, Tinubu & Atiku, the tag team champions of corruption were a tenth of the man Obi is when it comes to honesty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Gandrova: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Scribx:

Hmmm. Don't be a slave for nothing. Ensure your support for whomever is serving your interest and that of your family very well. I say this because of your penchant for stereotyping a whole tribe.
Stupid myopic fellow, serving your interest at the expense of others . Thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Gandrova: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Arise TV 1 Biafrud - 0.1 grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by TheSameGuy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Obidiotts are pure Terrorists.

A disaster waiting to happen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by toneroforever(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi the Igbo rat ……
Are u a Yoruba dog or Yoruba pig? Pick one, fool.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by LZAA: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

Thirdly it's Ibo

Win win
Again it is IGBO but hey whatever floats your boat is cool
Only media option?? Oh so he is no more a social MEDIA candidate? grin grin
You trolls are so dense it's pure comedy at this point

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by porthouse7(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi the weak man one minute man . I recommend Alogin power for obi.
he need to add striker join am, d man too weak

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by Jayblaze47(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Asked To Unfollow Arise TV by daygee12: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Daviddson:
Emotional manipulations. The same Arise TV you people have been worshipping since has suddenly become a pariah. I'm ashamed of Obi supporters—it's always about insults, emotional manipulations and all of the other yeye stuff to make everybody worship their messiah. Alas, it's doing the opposite.

Very easy to identify the tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers / Education Statistics in Nigeria (Who is Going to School ?) / 2019: Buhari, Atiku To Speak At Restructuring Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.