Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,064 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why People Fear Juju More Than Holy Bible Or Holy Water. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Fear Juju More Than Holy Bible Or Holy Water. (359 Views)

Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Why Do Many People Fear Death? / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Fear Juju More Than Holy Bible Or Holy Water. by educhigo: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Why people fear juju more than christianity bible or holy water.evrytime they hear juju you wont see them again.some group of theif broke my door and thief my laptop with some important things,they didn't fear the holy water I kept in front of my door, everytime we left house, before coming back home,one or two things will lose in that house,some friends advise me to mount juju in front of my door and I did it,ever since then we are free from thief, even we do not lock our door's sometimes we go out...
Re: Why People Fear Juju More Than Holy Bible Or Holy Water. by Righthussle: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
All these foreign religions no strong na. They are all scams and bunch of lies created to milk the Gulliver in the society. Even pastors don't trust their Bible for protection that's why they go about with armed security. Have you seen a native doctor that moves around with armed security men ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Fear Juju More Than Holy Bible Or Holy Water. by Zonefree(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
God is merciful but JuJu is not.
Re: Why People Fear Juju More Than Holy Bible Or Holy Water. by solexyy: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Holy water is just water, salt, and fake prayer from a priest who just got his dick wet. Nothing holy abt it. Juju on the other hand is celibate, it doesn't smell cunt. It is holy and works instantly
Re: Why People Fear Juju More Than Holy Bible Or Holy Water. by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
educhigo:
Why people fear juju more than christianity bible or holy water.evrytime they hear juju you wont see them again.some group of theif broke my door and thief my laptop with some important things,they didn't fear the holy water I kept in front of my door, everytime we left house, before coming back home,one or two things will lose in that house,some friends advise me to mount juju in front of my door and I did it,ever since then we are free from thief, even we do not lock our door's sometimes we go out...
Thief dey rob babalawo house, na house wey your house dem no go come rob? Be careful, what you put your hope in. Better get good security system- cctv, etc. undecided

As for holy water, there is no such thing as the idea itself is born of human myth. The bible is just a book. If you put it in fire, it burns so why anyone would assume paper and glue can deter robbers is beyond me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Religion A Delusion? / Who Exactly Was Pontius Pilate? / The Blood Of Jesus Was Found Buried In Jar In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.