Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) (51986 Views)

Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by adeola538: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Alpharey: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Ndi biafra and blood money na 5&6. Fools

Biafra is your nightmare. Mpama
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just see how they wasted the life of this beautiful lady because of money wey nor reach buy camry pencil light.

May the killers die a miserable death.
Amen
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by BigBashiru: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

The handiwork of that gender...

Anything evil you'd find em there. ... the devil was/is a man!!! !!

Hopefully they burst em send em to firing squad

Evil things

I agree with you....tho I'm a guy, for my safety and security, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FEMALES....

Also all my workers in my office are females....
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
They killed her because of how much kwanu angry
...less than 10m am sure sad
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Panda7(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
na wa oo
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
KingBosco:
Wickedness everywhere

Evidence of the heartlessness, insensitivity and cruelty of Peter Obi and his hoard of violent, uncouth and senseless supporters. Why share a campaign poster on a grieving thread like this if not madness ?
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Starzo: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2022
tishbite41:
Nigeria killed her
Imagine a graduate working in a gas plant??
What's wrong with that??

Una go just dey talk anyhow
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Warrior247: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
you don't normally post your link well

1 Like

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Ohh Thank God for you.
JoshTim:
Na this kind work i receive for Benin that year, but mine was just a filling station and i was posted there as an account officer. Omo, the manager there dey threaten me....dey fight me everyday say na me dem send come make i come dey collect money dey record things ba. I wan collect food for there mouth. Me wet be say sometimes, i can carry like 1m to bank. Na once i resign. The funny thing is that even the HR dey fear the filling station manager.

Once i know you don't live by 'good' values, and you work base on do or die, i don Japa be that. Knowledge of people is key to determine if you will stay around or you give them 50 miles from you.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Mrbenny001:
So what kind of qualification should work as accountant at gas plant... school shirt
Not only school shirt, na school skirt
Always rushing to type rubbish
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 4:13am On Nov 08, 2022
asanausana91:
see mumu. Even a master degree holder work in mortuary abroad. You go to US with your degree you will be working as a house help but when you come to Nigeria you will be feeling Mugabe.
Na u go work as house help home and abroad.
Foolish 'One Nigerian' always supporting mediocrity
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Gbeng30(m): 4:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Wicked people...may this criminals also die miserably too
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by blackpanda: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2022
adecz:

These demons should simply
have hired robbers to rob the girl
and take the money..

Why did they have to end her life
for probably less than 2 million naira❓

Such wickedness and wastage of the
poor girl ☹️☹️☹️

Nigeria is in trouble. See person mentality?! Evil everywhere. So in your mind robbery is better than murder
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by mojoyin30s: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2022
tishbite41:

Not only school shirt, na school skirt
Always rushing to type rubbish
what is this pig saying... your seriously insane
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Danisaint112(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Shalommy:

You lack sense and wisdom at the same time. I pity the foolish man that will marry you.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by adecz: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2022
blackpanda:

Nigeria is in trouble. See person mentality?! Evil everywhere. So in your mind robbery is better than murder

No❗️❗️

Murder is better than robbery☹️☹️☹️

Na your type go dey struggle
Phone with phone snatchers until
dem stab you for neck before you
go 'gree release the phone, since
the phone is more valuable than
your life ☠️☠️☠️
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Eddilove:
Blacks with jealousy

Joséf Stalin, the Soviet Union leader that killed 27m of his own people, you no remember that one. Na because na white man
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Mrbenny001:
what is this pig saying... your seriously insane
Go and read what you typed
Nairaland madman
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2022
tishbite41:

Go and read what you typed
Nairaland madman
All your generation is mad... bastard
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Akunatakasi(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Shalommy:

You be real waste of sperm.. your popman for just kuku pour the sperm for toilet
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Mrbenny001:
All your generation is mad... bastard
Insanity go finish your generations, gay retard
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2022
tishbite41:

Insanity go finish your generations, gay retard
you this piglet should stop quoting me...dump bastard
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Mrbenny001:
you this piglet should stop quoting me...dump bastard
You quoted me first and you started the insanity thing first
You should be ready for anything that comes your way
Gay swine
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by oyeb15: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Women are very overbearing in high position. If a company cleaner is dating d boss or chairman , she will be ridding everyone in d company.

The company money money might prompt them but the lady attitude will make them feel no remorse in their dastard act.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by blackpanda: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2022
adecz:

No❗️❗️

Murder is better than robbery☹️☹️☹️

Na your type go dey struggle
Phone with phone snatchers until
dem stab you for neck before you
go 'gree release the phone, since
the phone is more valuable than
your life ☠️☠️☠️

Obviously, like most nigerians, its clear that your community, parents and religious leaders have completely failed you. You have zero sense of morals and completely bereft conscience. its sad really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic) / Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.