Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) (51961 Views)

Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Gbengarzola555(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is too bad �
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by olatade(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nowadays we are all surrounded by the enemies and we don't know who to trust anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by highchief1: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by rombija: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Heathen savages
Au fond on est tous des
putains de sauvages
... sad
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by JoshTim: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na this kind work i receive for Benin that year, but mine was just a filling station and i was posted there as an account officer. Omo, the manager there dey threaten me....dey fight me everyday say na me dem send come make i come dey collect money dey record things ba. I wan collect food for there mouth. Me wet be say sometimes, i can carry like 1m to bank. Na once i resign. The funny thing is that even the HR dey fear the filling station manager.

Once i know you don't live by 'good' values, and you work base on do or die, i don Japa be that. Knowledge of people is key to determine if you will stay around or you give them 50 miles from you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by gassbee: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
tishbite41:
Nigeria killed her
Imagine a graduate working in a gas plant??
who sopos dey work for gas plant
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by OnonujuChrist(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wickedness every now and then.. the lent at which men can go because of money... Killing your own colleague because of money, and you think you ain't gonna be caught. May those involved in her death be brought to justice. Rest in Peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by vivalavida(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is sad
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Just bcs of how much
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na wa o.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by FunKiller: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
while Afonja and skull mining na 5&6.
southerners una matter tire me.
Atiku is coming 2023.

Northerners are not even fit to lace southerners shoes never mind rule us. Past 8 years is all proof we need. North are just mostly dumb abokis with high illiteracy, brainwashed by Islam and with a bad temper like a savage.
Peter Obi is coming to shame all of you northern leaders, cabals and vagabonds.
Upon all their money Atiku and Tinubus people have rejected them.
I even heard a radio jingle the other to tell us to vote Tinubu even market women dey laugh.
After bribing of delegates for millions of dollars chai ! God is wonderful
Bro go read habakuk chapter 2 in the bible till the end, that's what is happening to them.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Nezero(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
A graduate at 20. Wow, what a brilliant girl

## oh according to another post she is 36 not 22. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
---money is indeed the root of all evils---
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by hollywater: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Those planning to vote for Tinubu, can you see how they place you. A graduate working as fili station attendant.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hmmm, it is well with my soul
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
so people can be this stupid and desperate? Worthless scums
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by DKM123: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Men and evil are like 5 and 6!!! Spits.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Toriagirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
The world is indeed wicked!

1 Like

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by asanausana91: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
tishbite41:
Nigeria killed her
Imagine a graduate working in a gas plant??
see mumu. Even a master degree holder work in mortuary abroad. You go to US with your degree you will be working as a house help but when you come to Nigeria you will be feeling Mugabe.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Nekky5(f): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
What a wicked and evil heart!!!
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
All because of money. Look at what poverty is causing and one politician will steal Something meant for a state. RIP.

They should be brought to book.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Toriagirl(f): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
The world is indeed wicked!

1 Like

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Eddilove:
Blacks with jealousy

I doubt you read the body of the report.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
To even think they speak the same language, as in ehn. Evil of Highest order. How much is the money self to kill for. Amadioha kill these heartless boys
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by aimmoney9: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
Atiku is coming 2023.
Atiku is CUMMING........... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by ajexx(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
While aboki and homosexualism (gay) na 5&6
fman:
Atiku is coming 2023.
Re: Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by buchiuzor: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!!

The news going around social media and many bloggers including Linda Ikeji etc is a ruce.

These young men paraded by the Imo State Police Force especially the guy on Light Blue top and Dark Blue trouser is innocent of the crime alleged against him, and the Police is aware of it.

The young man on blue and blue is truly the manager of the Gas Station where the cashier was murdered and buried in a shallow grave right inside the premises of the Gas Plant but very innocent of the crime.

This is a man who went to the Police himself to declare that a staff under his care as the manager has not been seen for the past 24hours and the Police held him.

He has provided every meaningful information of the security man of the Gas Station who is currently at large but till now the Police has not made any move in search of the security man.

The Police knows the truth but has not made moves to get to the root of the matter rather they are parading an innocent man without full investigation on this murder case.

This young man is suffering in Police detention for what he knows nothing about.

Why parade someone who has not been declared a killer?

Even the Gas company is doing there best and supporting the Police to do there work yet they are lacking behind.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) / Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.