Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? (568 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Coolabbie: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Renowned pastors like Pastor Chris and Pastor Enenche in Nigeria stood on their pulpit and prophesied that God showed them who the winner of the elections would be. Now the elections are over and all their prophecies have come to naught.
Who should get the blame for this failure?
Does just one failed prophecy make a pastor fake?
If you are a member of such a church, how do you feel about your pastor? Do you still trust his word?
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by JoshTim: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
Renowned pastors like Pastor Chris and Pastor Enenche in Nigeria stood on their pulpit and prophesied that God showed them who the winner of the elections would be. Now the elections are over and all their prophecies have come to naught.
If you are a member of such a church, how do you feel about your pastor? Do you still trust his word?

They are all fakes....they make prophecies based on emotions. You can call them soothsayers. Father mbaka is one of the real men of God.
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Jay5mie: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Firstly, those two men you called are not men of God.

So rephrase your statement
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
■ Renowned pastors like Pastor Chris and Pastor Enenche in Nigeria stood on their pulpit and prophesied that God showed them who the winner of the elections would be. Now the elections are over and all their prophecies have come to naught.
■ Who should get the blame for this failure?
1. First of all, God has never said He gives prophecies of the kind you lot reason. So, all your pastors and bet-naija-mogs are all liars. All those men you call mogs and pastors are liars, wolves in sheep clothing. They are babalawos and soothsayer in camouflage. undecided

2. Rather than chase after prophecies and mogs, seek God for yourself. undecided
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Pearlokeys: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Jay5mie:
Firstly, those two men you called are not men of God.

So rephrase your statement

😂 😂
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by lilvicky68(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. First of all, God has never said He gives prophecies of the kind you lot reason. So, all your pastors and bet-naija-mogs are all liars. All those men you call mogs and pastors are liars, wolves in sheep clothing. They are babalawos and soothsayer in camouflage. undecided

2. Rather than chase after prophecies and mogs, seek God for yourself. undecided
Lol.. your consistency in this kind of comment is top notch..
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2023
lilvicky68:

Lol.. your consistency in this kind of comment is top notch..
I believe in the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by advanceDNA: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:

Be calmimg down....They vocalized their support fot obi which many pple did....they never said God showed them that he will win...

The video going round about pastor chris only showed him saying he prayed for support or wings for obi becos he saw he was afraid
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
advanceDNA:
Be calmimg down....They vocalized their support fot obi which many pple did....they never said God showed them that he will win...

The video going round about pastor chris only showed him saying he prayed for support or wings for obi becos he saw he was afraid
Did they vocalize their support taking advantage of the "bully" pulpit or did they do so as ordinary citizens? undecided

All of them did what they did pretending their mandate came from God Himself. Stop trying to bend the truth in their favor! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by advanceDNA: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did they vocalize their support taking advantage of the "bully" pulpit or did they do so as ordinary citizens? undecided

All of them did what they did pretending their mandate came from God Himself. Stop trying to bend the truth in their favor! undecided

pastors can support anyone without claiming God showed them......and the two of them never said God showed them...so what exactly is ur problem accusing them of what they ddnt say......they are nigerians with right to vote and support who they want

Bend the truth?? Is like u have some rare form of madness that makes u always try to put words into people's mouth so u can accuse as usual.... please carry ur madness else where

1 Like

Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2023
advanceDNA:
■ pastors can support anyone without claiming God showed them......and the two of them never said God showed them...so what exactly is ur problem accusing them og what they ddnt say......they are nigerians with right to vote and support who they want
■Bend the truth?? Is like u have some rare form of madness that makes u always try to put words into people's mouth so u can accuse as usual.... please carry ur madness else where
undecided Again.... Did they vocalize this support of theirs while taking advantage of the "bully" pulpit or did they do so as ordinary citizens? undecided

Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Coolabbie: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Don’t use your mouth to curse yourself.
Remember, touch not my anointed.

cc Mynd44
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
It is times such as this that I wish it were possible to stretch my hand out to slap sense into the stewpid tin can wey some people dey carry say na head dem get. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by advanceDNA: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided Again.... Did they vocalize this support of theirs while taking advantage of the "bully" pulpit or did they do so as ordinary citizens? undecided

Lol...... as usual...ur madness has entered second gear.... Oya post the same thing again... grin

1 Like

Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by sonmvayina(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Nooo..

It only means God has not sanctioned what he said...

In any case, maybe he miss heard what God said..

The language of God is silence..

1 Like

Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Coolabbie: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is times such as this that I wish it were possible to stretch my hand out to slap sense into the stewpid tin can wey some people dey carry for head. undecided
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have warned you sha…
Mind the way you talk about pastors.
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol...... as usual...ur madness has entered second gear.... Oya post the same thing again... grin
You gullible folks never change your MO... many of you in fact seem to have this twisted belief that by lying to defend what your crazy minds consider the honor of your gods of men/mogs, somehow you invariably honor God? That level of mumu, dem no even fit use lobotomy cure. undecided
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by advanceDNA: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You gullible folks never change your MO... many of you in fact seem to have this twisted belief that by lying to defend what your crazy minds consider the honor of your gods of men/mogs, somehow you invariably honor God? That level of mumu, dem no even fit use lobotomy cure. undecided

Here u go again..is....stick with context of my comment that you jumped on like a rabid jackal without manufacturing details from thin air

pastor chris and paul supported Obi, just like plenty pple did....we all saw it... but they never said God showed them obi would win..watever u choose to twist that into is ur business..

.lol.....u even accused me of saying i am honouring God by lying.....lol...can u not see the level of ur schizophrenia?? Can u not see how u jump from A to Z like a mad human being?? I salute whoever is crazy enough marry you
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
advanceDNA:
Here u go again..is....stick with context of my comment that you jumped on like a rabid jackal without manufacturing details from thin air

pastor chris and paul supported Obi, just like plenty pple did....we all saw it... but they never said God showed them obi would win..watever u choose to twist that into is ur business..

.lol.....u even accused me of saying i am honouring God by lying.....lol...can u not see the level of ur schizophrenia?? Can u not see how u jump from A to Z like a mad human being?? I salute whoever is crazy enough marry you

You gullible folks never change your MO... many of you in fact seem to have this twisted belief that by lying in order to provide what you assume meaningful defense of what your crazy minds have resolved as the honor of your gods of men/mogs that you somehow honor God? That level of mumu, dem no even fit use lobotomy cure. undecided
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by advanceDNA: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You gullible folks never change your MO... many of you in fact seem to have this twisted belief that by lying in order to provide what you assume meaningful defense of what your crazy minds have resolved as the honor of your gods of men/mogs that you somehow honor God? That level of mumu, dem no even fit use lobotomy cure. undecided

.. lol...węręy....He posted the same thing gain.... węręy oní phone
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:

The first problem is that you people do not real eyes and see that God is angry that you people want a king for yourself.

And He said it when you have a king He would walk out on you all and will not answer whenever you cry because of the injustice and oppression of your kings.

Thus, if any pastor had made a prophecy on this, it shows and proves he is prophet of someone else and not of God.
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by emmaodet: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is times such as this that I wish it were possible to stretch my hand out to slap sense into the stewpid tin can wey some people dey carry say na head dem get. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by tctrills: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Oga, every pastor has a right to support who he wants. Let's not just comment to show that we know how to criticize
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by emmaodet: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The first problem is that you people do not real eyes and see that God is angry that you people want a king for yourself.

And He said it when you have a king He would walk out on you all and will not answer whenever you cry because of the injustice and oppression of your kings.

Thus, if any pastor had made a prophecy on this, it shows and proves he is prophet of someone else and not of God.

Lol.

I guess there is always an excuse for everything in Christianity
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by AllenforGOD(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

They are all fakes....they make prophecies based on emotions. You can call them soothsayers. Father mbaka is one of the real men of God.
hold on father mbaka?
the catholic priest?
u assert he's the true priest?
desist from fake moG and alternatively seek God<JESUS>
john 14:6
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by JoshTim: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
AllenforGOD:
hold on father mbaka?
the catholic priest?
u assert he's the true priest?
desist from fake moG and alternatively seek God<JESUS>
john 14:6

He is. And you are fake and controlled by emotions and what you will eat. Emotional pastor.
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
emmaodet:

Lol.

I guess there is always an excuse for everything in Christianity

It is not an excuse when it is even that God told is long before we even had Kings and presidents.
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by AllenforGOD(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

He is. And you are fake and controlled by emotions and what you will eat. Emotional pastor.
POC, I'm not a pastor as u claimed.
and mbaka isn't a bonafide moG
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by MightySparrow: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:

They are not actually wrong about their prophecies. Who won the election is different from who rigged the election.

Prophecy is not the way people take it: you can take any prophecy you to God in prayers. Hezekiah did that, people in Nineveh did that, Manasseh did same.

When all these prophets were saying all they 'saw', they have forgotten that the same people still have access to God.

Oh you want to say it Muslim - Muslim ticket? Fine, politicians are far wiser. Who knows if Tinubu hasn't recruited people of all faiths praying for him.
God would not hear him.
Another delusion.
God only chooses whoever prayers to answer.

Obi himself came third, not second,

Tinubu rigged number 1.
Atiku rigged number 2.

Is the fault that of Tinubu alone?
If Obi is crying foul, what of Atiku?
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is really funny!

Those men predicted PERFECTLY that the guy would win not from the table of INEC but from the hearts of majority as DEMOCRACY is the government of the people by the people and for the people.

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that in the just concluded election that Anambra man has broken the religious, ethnic and tribal barriers Nigerian politicians has been using to blindfold their people. It was as if the people for the first time in the history of this nation trashed religion, ethnicity and spoke with one voice.

In fact that man called Peter Obi really made history in this country! undecided
Re: Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake? by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On May 06, 2023
Coolabbie:
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself.
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 105 vs 4 - 15
See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Impetus Of Belief: How Religion Shapes Our Modern World / Sunday Worship Is Wrong! Stop Worshipping On Sunday!! / Christmas And New Year Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.