Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) (25956 Views)

Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) / David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
ogbonti:

chai - as e dey sweet me, e go dey pain you, as e dey pain you, e go dey sweet me grin

akpalakpa grin grin grin grin

sifia pains

so u don become Wike now? u must employ 200,000 people join ooo , make i dey fear you, pain kee you there!digbolugi.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Librason:

if your stupid, luunatic mother had known he would have swept you mistake of a child in to the gutter, when your bastard father raped her on a refuse dumb, a silly , abnormal goat , a product of a torn condom.

this is most warped brained entity i ever seen. your prostitute mother should have thought you or at least shown you the evidence of climate change, or your stupid or idiotic father who is i.mbecilic eating all about from the refuse dump.

Na Ogunlade go kill your entire family , including you , the rest who are not affected will die in water.

this son of a dog , (your mother is a dog ) is asking for evidence of climate change , i know you are without brain , if you this son of a silly mother is with a brain , you should have calm your dirty head down and read to understand! even though your mad father has not passed the trait of understanding unto you., but for the sake of what we are here to do , to give enlightenment to a moro.n like you.

All these gutter-children with poor and no value background, only eating like animals with no knowledge.

Ok omo ale , bastards , let me do,,what your pathetic and insane parents have refused to , the evidences include (some of which was mentioned in my last post, but animal like you won't understand)

1. Increase in global average temperature
2. Melting of Glacier / Ice caps
3. Desertification
4.Unequal and increase in flooding
5.Change in behavior of migratory birds, birds which move based on change in climate.
6. Rise in sea level over time.
7. Forest fire
8.Increase in amount of annual rainfall

look here , werey boy, son of a dubious father and bitchy mother, climate change/global warming is temperature - central, depending on the season, the increase in temperature which is intensified by trapped global emission will cause the above (from 1 to 8, directly and indirectly) and after wards return the alternate effect e.g increased rainfall etc , especially if you idiots , ignoramus who don't know anything more than food begin to cut trees indiscriminately, trees that should help use or remove the gases that assist in global warming, the matter becomes worse.

Bastard! omo ale try and read without anger , it will help your soul , it's for your usage and your engagement, rather than wasting the remainder of your uninspiring life on dubious and worthless things on line.

Na ogun go kill you!
You're an ill bred imp. There's no contention about that. You self deluded wanker_

Imagine how incoherent you sound and you can't even type properly. This is evident as the result of your wastrel of a father not fvcking your mother properly. You overbloated wimp.

Your head is as barren as the Sahara and your soul is as empty as a vortex. Simply put, you're a soulless, worthless warthog strolling cyber space with your gross foolishness. A beast of burden is what you are, you diseased son a worthless whore_

I asked you for evidence and you're still giving me your opinion that is as worthless as your strumpet mothers ovaries.

You should learn how to make use of that low grade phone you use. Then again how can you use a phone when you're empty and worthless and your brain is just as empty as outer space.

Please take a knife and kill yourself. Believe me, nobody will miss you because you're a wasted whelp who seek relevance online. Imagine how you're typing with anger to the point your leprosy infected fingers ache, this is why you're a very bitter soul. You empty headed whimsical pest.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/bestoftv/2014/11/01/global-warming-storm-at-weather-channel.cnn

You should watch the video above just to enlighten your empty head. Though I doubt if you'll be able to because you're just too foolish to even know how to use a phone properly, you dirt pile of devil worshipping nonentity.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Helpout12345:

Show us the average earth temperature from 1800 till now. Let us see how the temperature has risen so high to warrant all the noise.

there is no noise, evidences abound, you can simply ask for evidences of climate change, increased flooding that killed people is one of them, they are so many , i have been debating all day, just choose any question and ask via your device.

one thing about our part of the world is that we are not pro - active , we take things for granted just because those things are not food or money or not touchable or tangible, where as the enlighten ones are long - sighted.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Helpout12345: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Librason:

there is no noise, evidences abound, you can simply ask for evidences of climate change, increased flooding that killed people is one of them, they are so many , i have been debating all day, just choose any question and ask via your device.

one thing about our part of the world is that we are not pro - active , we take things for granted just because those things are not food or money or not touchable or tangible, where as the enlighten ones are long - sighted.

I am not interested in media or political consensus.

I am interested in scientific data.

Show me data of average earth temperatures from 1800 to proof global warming. Simple.

1 Like

Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ogbonti: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Librason:

so u don become Wike now? u must employ 200,000 people join ooo , make i dey fear you, pain kee you there!digbolugi.

sifia pains grin grin grin grin grin grin kee ya papa kee ya mama roast ya blocos give am to bingo chop grin
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're an ill bred imp. There's no contention about that. You self deluded wanker_

Imagine how incoherent you sound and you can't even type properly. This is evident as the result of your wastrel of a father not fvcking your mother properly. You overbloated wimp.

Your head is as barren as the Sahara and your soul is as empty as a vortex. Simply put, you're a soulless, worthless warthog strolling cyber space with your gross foolishness. A beast of burden is what you are, you diseased son a worthless whore_

I asked you for evidence and you're still giving me your opinion that is as worthless as your strumpet mothers ovaries.

You should learn how to make use of that low grade phone you use. Then again how can you use a phone when you're empty and worthless and your brain is just as empty as outer space.

Please take a knife and kill yourself. Believe me, nobody will miss you because you're a wasted whelp who seek relevance online. Imagine how you're typing with anger to the point your leprosy infected fingers ache, this is why you're a very bitter soul. You empty headed whimsical pest.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/bestoftv/2014/11/01/global-warming-storm-at-weather-channel.cnn

You should watch the video above just to enlighten your empty head. Though I doubt if you'll be able to because you're just too foolish to even know how to use a phone properly, you dirt pile of devil worshipping nonentity.

Na Ogun go massacre you, pour your blood on Lagos - Ibadan express way or other express , you shall go the way of your lost and wasted father!

what's this dickhead try to tell me!? this empty-head says i should watch cnn , thunder fire your mother, what you and your entire family should watch to help your brain function properly in your stonehead.

i should watch shit, so many media houses , we have interacted with, corrected in some cases, you deadrat should be doing that to help your silly and inbalance brain to reset.

This jerk, dork of a child says i rely on my knowledge on the evidences i gave, you must be stupid! are you alive at all? all i give is an inspiration of knowledge overtime till date, TWO first degrees in BIO AND GEO sciences and still studying, and they are in sync with some evidences will have today, you will tell me how relevant your irresponsible father is in this knowledge.

You go die this month if you don't face your book or study to invite knowledge to your dirty and deplorable brain, read your bible when neccesary too , climate change is not a mystery, don't bring your silly and that religion that will enslave you and your generation here.

go and read your book! and help your career if any, you this dipstick, wasteful thing!
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
ogbonti:

sifia pains grin grin grin grin grin grin kee ya papa kee ya mama roast ya blocos give am to bingo chop grin

na so now , meaning ogun kill your papa , kill your mama, split their blood on lagos - ibadan express way or any federal road, while you go die this month amen!
omo ale
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Helpout12345:

Show me data of average earth temperatures from 1800 to proof global warming. Simple.

i am equally for science and not band - wagon, what i am simply saying is that , you can sincerely open your heart and ask so many question pertaining to climate change and scientific works abound at your fingers tip. but i may send to you , if you insist i should be the one to help you fetch answer, i will do it , when less busy ok.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Librason:

Na Ogun go massacre you, pour your blood on Lagos - Ibadan express way or other express , you shall go the way of your lost and wasted father!

what's this dickhead try to tell me!? this empty-head says i should watch cnn , thunder fire your mother, what you and your entire family should watch to help your brain function properly in your stonehead.

i should watch shit, so many media houses , we have interacted with, corrected in some cases, you deadrat should be doing that to help your silly and inbalance brain to reset.

This jerk, dork of a child says i rely on my knowledge on the evidences i gave, you must be stupid! are you alive at all? all i give is an inspiration of knowledge overtime till date, TWO first degrees in BIO AND GEO sciences and still studying, and they are in sync with some evidences will have today, you will tell me how relevant your irresponsible father is in this knowledge.

You go die this month if you don't face your book or study to invite knowledge to your dirty and deplorable brain, read your bible when neccesary too , climate change is not a mystery, don't bring your silly and that religion that will enslave you and your generation here.

go and read your book! and help your career if any, you this dipstick, wasteful thing!
So many media houses you've interacted with? Interacted with? Who are you? Imagine this empty headed low budget bastard claiming what his bastard father can't even dream of claiming. You're a Sodomize low budget douchebag.

Ask him to show proof of the media houses he has Interacted with, he'll start giving you the same stupid nonsense opinion that is as useless and smelly like his mother's putrid vagina.

May you be struck dead by lightening. The Internet can do without you. This is a standard fact. You're empty and full of idiocy. You sound like a local brothel whore_ begging for customers to fvck her for 500 Naira. Oh I'm sorry, that's your mother. You on the other hand is a toothless and witless Internet lout with cement for brains.

Your skull is full of cement. Empty vessel. Making noise online like a siren without any semblance of control.

May God strike you dead!. You're giving inspiration on knowledge when you don't even know how to fvck your own mother. This is the reason you always watch your wasted parents fvck themselves to oblivion after they've taken drugs.

You really need to throw yourself and your cheap phone into the lagoon. I'm sure even the fish there will reject you. No sane living entity will want your demented kind for company, not even to feed upon.

Start naming the media houses you've corrected with and show proof or forever go and bury your head inside your mother's ass hole and inhale the putrid smell that emanates from it, perhaps it might make you high enough to jump to your unfulfilling death. Low budget imp.

This empty headed buffoon is the epitome of all that is ignorant and incorrect. Typing sh1t because you're sh1t and you're from sh1t. You dirty sh1t lover. No wonder you love inhaling your mother's anus.

Cursed pig. Show proof of the media houses you've Interacted with and corrected because if you don't and continue to make noise here, then it's proof you father made noise like an ostracized apache warrior, this can be the only reason your mother allowed him rape her sh1tless. Foolish fool. Talking sh1t he can't possible back up just to sound intelligent not knowing he sounds and types like someone suffering from mental illness.

You're a cursed, possessed, delusional, demented, wasted, incoherent first class bastard.

Please take a million steps back and fail back into your mother's vagina. You diseased piece of human trash.

Climate change is this and that yet this good for nothing weasel can't provide any proof of the validity of climate change. He keeps giving his worthless opinions. If your opinions were sound why did your father disown you? Like who would even want to be associated with an illiterate like you. Low budget pig with no means to even be called a human.

Get lost and stay lost. Provide proof of the media houses or crawl back into your mother's smelly vagina. Demented pig. tongue
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Librason:

i am equally for science and not band - wagon, what i am simply saying is that , you can sincerely open your heart and ask so many question pertaining to climate change and scientific works abound at your fingers tip. but i may send to you , if you insist i should be the one to help you fetch answer, i will do it , when less busy ok.
provide scientific data bastard or go shove yourself inside your mother's vagina. Pig!.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Geenosko:

This is what owner of weather channel said

the owner of weather channel ko, the owner of weather channel ni, a confused man sharing his selfish opinion , is he the owner of all stations or head of all knowledgeable people or scientists, climate change is simple not a big deal, its simply climate changing overtime and just to discuss our impact in it. (anthropogenic impact) shekina , forget all these conspiracy ones seeking attention.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
provide scientific data bastard or go shove yourself inside your mother's vagina. Pig!.

i even thought this one head correct, because he was typing cool english responsibly albi nitio, so this one is a non-entity , child of destruction, na ogun go kill that your mother , if she's not rotten already! oloriburuku! na your papa be bastard!ogun go kill you, that stinking toto you emerged from is disturbing your destiny!

infact what evidence is this silly , stubborn goat saying i should provide!? if your head correct wont you punch the button in your hand, abi this one won die ni ? aye iya e o ni daa, your mama go rotten!is work of climate change hidden?, it's all over the place, this idiots will see truth and they will shy away from it, begging me to show him answer, use your dirty tongue to count your dirty teeth, bastard! the answer is before you.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Librason:

i even thought this one head correct, because he was typing cool english responsibly albi nitio, so this one is a non-entity , child of destruction, na ogun go kill that your mother , if she's not rotten already! oloriburuku! na your papa be bastard!ogun go kill you, that stinking toto you emerged from is disturbing your destiny!

infact what evidence is this silly , stubborn goat saying i should provide!? if your head correct wont you punch the button in your hand, abi this one won die ni ? aye iya e o ni daa, your mama go rotten!is work of climate change hidden?, it's all over the place, this idiots will see truth and they will shy away from it, begging me to show him answer, use your dirty tongue to count your dirty teeth, bastard! the answer is before you.
You're a full fledged bastard. Weren't you the loose brain idiot who said you corrected media houses bla bla ball about climate change? Now you're here shifting the goal post when you sordid, penis_ riddled Asshole have been exposed.

You're a certified dumbo. Nothing good can come out from your existence. Kill yourself you loose brain baboon.

Provide that evidence or like I said, crawl back into your mother's vagina and forever hold your peace, you Internet low budget noise maker with no atom of common sense, talkless of ordinary sense.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're a full fledged bastard. Weren't you the loose brain idiot who said you corrected media houses bla bla ball about climate change? Now you're here shifting the goal post when you sordid, penis_ riddled Asshole have been exposed.

You're a certified dumbo. Nothing good can come out from your existence. Kill yourself you loose brain baboon.

Provide that evidence or like I said, crawl back into your mother's vagina and forever hold your peace, you Internet low budget noise maker with no atom of common sense, talkless of ordinary sense.

Your father is a capital bastard! yes i correct media houses and what is the essence of you in that , all you idiots, irrational, incompetent, who are closed minded!will never learn ! this inconsequential, good for nothing, ignorant bastards always jump to matters they and their fathers know nothing about.

what you dysfunctional animals should do is to open your dirty brain and go and do simple home work , simple research, the climate is changing, simple! it's known to the blind!

these lazy-ass , inoperative , worthless, obnoxious people all just to join the silly band - wagon and talk for talking sake ! shame on your fathers!

if you don't open your mind and do simple reading na god of iron go massacre you and your deranged family!

close your mind and come here to ask idiotic question, temperature kill your father! why can't you measure the temperature of your stinking mother's vagina! watery and decayed cvnt you came from you!ogun lo ma pa yae! ogun kill you ! kill your mother!
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
So many media houses you've interacted with? Interacted with? Who are you? Imagine this empty headed low budget bastard claiming what his bastard father can't even dream of claiming. You're a Sodomize low budget douchebag.

Ask him to show proof of the media houses he has Interacted with, he'll start giving you the same stupid nonsense opinion that is as useless and smelly like his mother's putrid vagina.

May you be struck dead by lightening. The Internet can do without you. This is a standard fact. You're empty and full of idiocy. You sound like a local brothel whore_ begging for customers to fvck her for 500 Naira. Oh I'm sorry, that's your mother. You on the other hand is a toothless and witless Internet lout with cement for brains.

Your skull is full of cement. Empty vessel. Making noise online like a siren without any semblance of control.

May God strike you dead!. You're giving inspiration on knowledge when you don't even know how to fvck your own mother. This is the reason you always watch your wasted parents fvck themselves to oblivion after they've taken drugs.

You really need to throw yourself and your cheap phone into the lagoon. I'm sure even the fish there will reject you. No sane living entity will want your demented kind for company, not even to feed upon.

Start naming the media houses you've corrected with and show proof or forever go and bury your head inside your mother's ass hole and inhale the putrid smell that emanates from it, perhaps it might make you high enough to jump to your unfulfilling death. Low budget imp.

This empty headed buffoon is the epitome of all that is ignorant and incorrect. Typing sh1t because you're sh1t and you're from sh1t. You dirty sh1t lover. No wonder you love inhaling your mother's anus.

Cursed pig. Show proof of the media houses you've Interacted with and corrected because if you don't and continue to make noise here, then it's proof you father made noise like an ostracized apache warrior, this can be the only reason your mother allowed him rape her sh1tless. Foolish fool. Talking sh1t he can't possible back up just to sound intelligent not knowing he sounds and types like someone suffering from mental illness.

You're a cursed, possessed, delusional, demented, wasted, incoherent first class bastard.

Please take a million steps back and fail back into your mother's vagina. You diseased piece of human trash.

Climate change is this and that yet this good for nothing weasel can't provide any proof of the validity of climate change. He keeps giving his worthless opinions. If your opinions were sound why did your father disown you? Like who would even want to be associated with an illiterate like you. Low budget pig with no means to even be called a human.

Get lost and stay lost. Provide proof of the media houses or crawl back into your mother's smelly vagina. Demented pig. tongue

Your father's brain is upside down, and the defect is now hereditary which he passed to your cone head.

so correcting a media house now is a big deal!it shows you are empty - brained and backward.

you know - nothing bastard can't just use the million - dollar phone you have to get yourself equipped with knowledge, text, audio or video form rather you skip what is pure and valid but be chasing shadows and senseless conspiracy.

You are a counterproductive dingbat!it shall not be well with your mother and her smelling vagina.

na ogunlade go kill you before the end of this year!

infact your brain is watery like your father's sperm and you are the disabled product.

i don't even fancy you low - level , insignificant bastatd!

honestly i have guaged you and you are light - weight illogical mad entity!

fvck off !this mad melon! this incest product ,!
your deranged mother was fvcked by her bizarre cousin inside public toilet! that they didn't pay to use! now you the less - privileged, disabled entity emerged from that accursed act and your life has been smelling eversince, evil shall be your portion!

mindless animal !
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Librason:

Your father's brain is upside down, and the defect is now hereditary which he passed to your cone head.

so correcting a media house now is a big deal!it shows you are empty - brained and backward.

you know - nothing bastard can't just use the million - dollar phone you have to get yourself equipped with knowledge, text, audio or video form rather you skip what is pure and valid but be chasing shadows and senseless conspiracy.

You are a counterproductive dingbat!it shall not be well with your mother and her smelling vagina.

na ogunlade go kill you before the end of this year!

infact your brain is watery like your father's sperm and you are the disabled product.

i don't even fancy you low - level , insignificant bastatd!

honestly i have guaged you and you are light - weight illogical mad entity!

fvck off !this mad melon! this incest product ,!
your deranged mother was fvcked by her bizarre cousin inside public toilet! that they didn't pay to use! now you the less - privileged, disabled entity emerged from that accursed act and your life has been smelling eversince, evil shall be your portion!

mindless animal !
show your evidence you corrected a media house or the media house you corrected about climate change doesn't have a name, website, email address and contact details?

Instead of you to provide this, you're here typing nonsense with your leprosy infected fingers. No doubt you've proved beyond reasonable doubt you're a chemically imbalance newt. A low level ill bred gutter snipe. A miserable poverty beaten bastard and an impoverished lout.

You're the mistake that never should have happened. If your thief of a father had emptied the watery sperm that formed you into the toilet, we won't be plagued with your foolishness. He should have emptied that load of sperm inside your mother's mouth. Atleast there you can find yourself in better company with the nonsense she vomits.

You're talking about using a million dollar phone when you can't even provide simple proof you interacted with media houses on climate change. Lmao. What a hungry, lying, thieving loser you are.

Of course this is the Internet, any idiot with a phone can come online and say whatever. Ask them to prove it and they'll start sounding like you, Librason the son of a dead, lying thief that who was burnt alive for thieving 50 Naira puff puff.

Glorified loser emeritus is now your name. You should wear it with pride the way your father scattered your mother's vagina along with your uncles. You son of a mocha pudita.

You're nothing but an online noise maker. A low budget, nope, you're not evening low budget, you're a no budget nincompoop with absolutely nothing going on for him. This is the reason you shout and make noise on social media like your empty life depended on the attention your failed parents refuse to give to you.

Provide evidence and drop names or forever be everything I've said you are, you discombobulated buffoon.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 5:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Librason:

Your father is a capital bastard! yes i correct media houses and what is the essence of you in that , all you idiots, irrational, incompetent, who are closed minded!will never learn ! this inconsequential, good for nothing, ignorant bastards always jump to matters they and their fathers know nothing about.

what you dysfunctional animals should do is to open your dirty brain and go and do simple home work , simple research, the climate is changing, simple! it's known to the blind!

these lazy-ass , inoperative , worthless, obnoxious people all just to join the silly band - wagon and talk for talking sake ! shame on your fathers!

if you don't open your mind and do simple reading na god of iron go massacre you and your deranged family!

close your mind and come here to ask idiotic question, temperature kill your father! why can't you measure the temperature of your stinking mother's vagina! watery and decayed cvnt you came from you!ogun lo ma pa yae! ogun kill you ! kill your mother!
we are not doing any home work. Lmao. "He who alleged, must prove". Stop redirecting what you said. Asking me to do home work is you buttressing my points of you being an empty headed idiot with a cheap phone that is cheaper than your mother's diseased vagina.

You said you correct media houses about climate change. You said you interacted with them. Now show proof you did all what you claim. How hard can that be? You directionless scallywag.

This is the truth you're running away from. You're a godforsaken, good for nothing fellow with the IQ of a weasel. You're totally empty and devoid of any semblance of intelligence. You are twisted, narrow minded, inconsequential, incoherent and worse still, you're a lying and thieving no budget bastard.

Show proof you refused and you're here typing nonsense just to boast your already deflated ego, you glorified loser. I've never come across a failure like you on social media. You wear your failure like it's a crown. You should be called king of failures. You deluded twerp.

Please go and give yourself a brain. All the nonsense you've been typing prove you didn't even get a primary education, you uneducated, recycled junk of waste.

Get lost and stay lost. You're a plague. An empty vessel. A waste of space. A waste of time and effort and worse still, you're a lying, low down dirty thief. Fool!.

May a thousand mosquitos bite you till you die of malaria, because i know youre too poor and wrectched to even afford any drug. That will a one fool down. Loser.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Helpout12345:

https://www.currentresults.com/Environment-Facts/changes-in-earth-temperature.php
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShaqFu:

https://www.currentresults.com/Environment-Facts/changes-in-earth-temperature.php

this bastard muthafvcker! read to help your embarassing career, let me lecture and guide your dead head, be humble and learn , before you crawl back to your smelly mother 's vagina , study the link.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
we are not doing any home work. Lmao. "He who alleged, must prove". Stop redirecting what you said. Asking me to do home work is you buttressing my points of you being an empty headed idiot with a cheap phone that is cheaper than your mother's diseased vagina.

You said you correct media houses about climate change. You said you interacted with them. Now show proof you did all what you claim. How hard can that be? You directionless scallywag.

This is the truth you're running away from. You're a godforsaken, good for nothing fellow with the IQ of a weasel. You're totally empty and devoid of any semblance of intelligence. You are twisted, narrow minded, inconsequential, incoherent and worse still, you're a lying and thieving no budget bastard.

Show proof you refused and you're here typing nonsense just to boast your already deflated ego, you glorified loser. I've never come across a failure like you on social media. You wear your failure like it's a crown. You should be called king of failures. You deluded twerp.

Please go and give yourself a brain. All the nonsense you've been typing prove you didn't even get a primary education, you uneducated, recycled junk of waste.

Get lost and stay lost. You're a plague. An empty vessel. A waste of space. A waste of time and effort and worse still, you're a lying, low down dirty thief. Fool!.

May a thousand mosquitos bite you till you die of malaria, because i know youre too poor and wrectched to even afford any drug. That will a one fool down. Loser.

Ogun kill your mama! i am still repeating this to you, this imperfect outcast, so correcting or interacting with media houses on the scene or behind the scene is a big deal to you now? it shows how miserable and wretched your life is and how it's been.
it's a testament to your shit-brain !

This deluded and counterfeit ,waste of a child is telliing me to provide proof that i correct media houses , okay may be i should send you text proof or audio proof that i correct media houses, retrieve my conversation from service providers to celebrate that i correct media houses, a big deal to an empty - brain like you, you are a fool!irregular , pitiable destitute.

this arrogant , good-for-nothing street-urchin , says i should provide proof for changes in global temperature overtime, then you should have asked question,
shouldn't have made reckless and senseless comment, putting cart before the horse, this dustbin child,
down-and-out idiot.

if you are sensible, you interrogate issues with open mind no matter how unrealistic and magical the issue is, even though such good trait is not transferred to you by your silly father, then you imbecil.e should try to develope yourself, rather than making stupid and unintelligent comment.

You this mongrel , gutter - child should study the link above and debate and ask question based on fact rather act like your unintelligent idp - camp mother .

Ogun kill you!
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Librason:

Ogun kill your mama! i am still repeating this to you, this imperfect outcast, so correcting or interacting with media houses on the scene or behind the scene is a big deal to you now? it shows how miserable and wretched your life is and how it's been.
it's a testament to your shit-brain !

This deluded and counterfeit ,waste of a child is telliing me to provide proof that i correct media houses , okay may be i should send you text proof or audio proof that i correct media houses, retrieve my conversation from service providers to celebrate that i correct media houses, a big deal to an empty - brain like you, you are a fool!irregular , pitiable destitute.

this arrogant , good-for-nothing street-urchin , says i should provide proof for changes in global temperature overtime, then you should have asked question,
shouldn't have made reckless and senseless comment, putting cart before the horse, this dustbin child,
down-and-out idiot.

if you are sensible, you interrogate issues with open mind no matter how unrealistic and magical the issue is, even though such good trait is not transferred to you by your silly father, then you imbecil.e should try to develope yourself, rather than making stupid and unintelligent comment.

You this mongrel , gutter - child should study the link above and debate and ask question based on fact rather act like your unintelligent idp - camp mother .

Ogun kill you!
Will you keep quiet, you dimwitted dumbo.

You went on exile for days only to come back and post a link that is as useless and worthless like the sperm that sired you.

Imagine this good for nothing pig. Misery have sound solace in your empty poverty stricken head. If you can post tha link and call it proof to back your frivolous and nonsensical claims, I wonder why you're dilly dallying about the names of the media houses you've corrected on climate change. Like how hard can it be. You lying scoundrel.

Here he's now talking about it not being a big when it was his head that is full of cement that said he corrected media houses on climate change and made it a big deal just to inflate his already deflated ego. Whimsical weasel.

You're the loser who said this. Nobody asked you so why are you now shouting like someone who is about to be castrated. Low budget twerp.

Empty vessel. This is exactly who you are. You ran online to post that link after I have unleashed torrent of expletives on your degradable soul. Now you feel you now have the nerve to shout like a woman in Labour. Worthless fool. May you be beheaded and your empty head placed on a pike. Glorified fool.

"If I'm sensible I should interrogate issues" lmao. So issues are now human beings that one can interrogate. Chai. Didn't I say you're a Google thief and your father is a dead thief. You're just a glorified lobotomize advocatus diaboli who is a no budget thief like your father, after he was caught and burnt alive when he committed perjury.

It's a pain reading your whimsical rantings. You type like a child who someone took his candy. No budget whelp. You're a dead beat bastard!. Get lost a d crawl back into your mother's stinky vagina and make peace with all the disease that call that hole home. Foolish fool. Get lost!!!. tongue
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=ShaqFu post=118238651]show your evidence you corrected a media house or the media house you corrected about climate change doesn't have a name, website, email address and contact details?

Instead of you to provide this, you're here typing nonsense with your leprosy infected fingers. No doubt you've proved beyond reasonable doubt you're a chemically imbalance newt. A low level ill bred gutter snipe. A miserable poverty beaten bastard and an impoverished lout.

You're the mistake that never should have happened. If your thief of a father had emptied the watery sperm that formed you into the toilet, we won't be plagued with your foolishness. He should have emptied that load of sperm inside your mother's mouth. Atleast there you can find yourself in better company with the nonsense she vomits.

You're talking about using a million dollar phone when you can't even provide simple proof you interacted with media houses on climate change. Lmao. What a hungry, lying, thieving loser you are.

Of course this is the Internet, any idiot with a phone can come online and say whatever. Ask them to prove it and they'll start sounding like you, Librason the son of a dead, lying thief that who was burnt alive for thieving 50 Naira puff puff.

Glorified loser emeritus is now your name. You should wear it with pride the way your father scattered your mother's vagina along with your uncles. You son of a mocha pudita.

You're nothing but an online noise maker. A low budget, nope, you're not evening low budget, you're a no budget nincompoop with absolutely nothing going on for him. This is the reason you shout and make noise on social media like your empty life depended on the attention your failed parents refuse to give to you.

Provide evidence and drop names or forever be everything I've said you are, you discombobulated buffoon. [/quote

Ogunlade go kill this ShaqFu ck , product of a torn condom child ! this failure of a child ! ShaqFu nonsense dead child.

So do you think anyone on an online forum or media is as useless and rascal like you and your parents!?

So nairaland and other online media is now meant for idiotic, defeated, and inconsequential object like you? no wonder they say this place is full of low - IQ rags like you !but i dear say there are enlighten and informed personality on nairaland and other online media , even though dunce hoodlum like you abound here , you can't put everyone in your unfortunate and God - forsaken status.

Ogunlade kill you and your down - syndrome mother!this flop keep on mentioning ‘’media‘’ what is media? radio,tv ,newspaper, online (electronic or print), so to your decayed head , i have not corrected any of these media before? a big deal to a no - nothing and condemned bastard like you?all my engagements with the media on different issues, climate inclusive , i should show it to dimwit like you?to what end , to know there is climate change?infact , this Shaqfu damned deadbeat is a waste of time, highly ignoramus bastard who doesn't even know about simple hydrological cycle, and i am wasting my precious time with this son of a bitch!

Look here, if you this doomed , stonehead want to engage me , do so with specific question on the subject
matter (climate change), because you lack the simple prequisite science knowledge, a drop - out, who beat his father and slept with his mother who should have trained his blockhead.

you goathead go back to your basis if you have any and argue like a normal human being , this caitiff talk thrash for talking sake without knowledge.

Na ogunlade go kill your papa who has refused to put you in science class and school in general, ogun kill your mama who dropped you inside uncompleted building and vanished into her prostitution and finally ogun kill you for your hardheaded ignorant position.

Bastard !
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
show your evidence you corrected a media house or the media house you corrected about climate change doesn't have a name, website, email address and contact details?

Provide evidence and drop names or forever be everything I've said you are, you discombobulated buffoon.

Ogunlade go kill this ShaqFu ck , product of a torn condom child ! this failure of a child ! ShaqFu nonsense dead child.
So do you think anyone on an online forum or media is as useless and rascal like you and your parents!?
So nairaland and other online media is now meant for idiotic, defeated, and inconsequential object like you? no wonder they say this place is full of low - IQ rags like you !but i dear say there are enlighten and informed personality on nairaland and other online media , even though dunce hoodlum like you abound here , you can't put everyone in your unfortunate and God - forsaken status.

Ogunlade kill you and your down - syndrome mother!this flop keep on mentioning ‘’media‘’ what is media? radio,tv ,newspaper, online (electronic or print), so to your decayed head , i have not corrected any of these media before? a big deal to a no - nothing and condemned bastard like you?all my engagements with the media on different issues, climate inclusive , i should show it to dimwit like you?to what end , to know there is climate change?infact , this Shaqfu damned deadbeat is a waste of time, highly ignoramus bastard who doesn't even know about simple hydrological cycle, and i am wasting my precious time with this son of a bitch!

Look here, if you this doomed , stonehead want to engage me , do so with specific question on the subject
matter (climate change), because you lack the simple prequisite science knowledge, a drop - out, who beat his father and slept with his mother who should have trained his blockhead.

you goathead go back to your basis if you have any and argue like a normal human being , this caitiff talk thrash for talking sake without knowledge.

Na ogunlade go kill your papa who has refused to put you in science class and school in general, ogun kill your mama who dropped you inside uncompleted building and vanished into her prostitution and finally ogun kill you for your hardheaded ignorant position.

Bastard !
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
Will you keep quiet, you dimwitted dumbo.

You went on exile for days only to come back and post a link that is as useless and worthless like the sperm that sired you.

Imagine this good for nothing pig. Misery have sound solace in your empty poverty stricken head. If you can post tha link and call it proof to back your frivolous and nonsensical claims, I wonder why you're dilly dallying about the names of the media houses you've corrected on climate change. Like how hard can it be. You lying scoundrel.

Here he's now talking about it not being a big when it was his head that is full of cement that said he corrected media houses on climate change and made it a big deal just to inflate his already deflated ego. Whimsical weasel.

You're the loser who said this. Nobody asked you so why are you now shouting like someone who is about to be castrated. Low budget twerp.

Empty vessel. This is exactly who you are. You ran online to post that link after I have unleashed torrent of expletives on your degradable soul. Now you feel you now have the nerve to shout like a woman in Labour. Worthless fool. May you be beheaded and your empty head placed on a pike. Glorified fool.

"If I'm sensible I should interrogate issues" lmao. So issues are now human beings that one can interrogate. Chai. Didn't I say you're a Google thief and your father is a dead thief. You're just a glorified lobotomize advocatus diaboli who is a no budget thief like your father, after he was caught and burnt alive when he committed perjury.

It's a pain reading your whimsical rantings. You type like a child who someone took his candy. No budget whelp. You're a dead beat bastard!. Get lost a d crawl back into your mother's stinky vagina and make peace with all the disease that call that hole home. Foolish fool. Get lost!!!. tongue

This warped - brained , nonentity mentioned exile , do you think iam as jobless and useless as your unfortunate father?

this online beggar, bastard take me to be in his low level , if your life is as low as your mother's dirty birth canal, your mother's vagina , we are not like that here.

unenlightened bush boy who will wroth in darkness.

This son of destruction kept on mentioning correct media , a big deal to a less - privileged dingbat like you , not me cos it's not new to me , unenlightened and uninformed bastard!

You can keep on derailing but i won't lose focus , the focus is climate change! is it a non - existence phenomenon? this slowpoke , ignoramus who doesn't know anything , no science background , no education and coming here to expose his stupid parents, poor job they've done on him.

What do you lunaatic understand about the post i open your problematic eyes to? he can't even understand or interprete what is overthere, he hid under it's rubbish , is it your drunk and irresponsible father that post it there?compare the works and argue on fact , dog child !

If you don't understand bury your deadhead in shame and ask for direction, so you can be illuminated, but you will die darkness just like your mother over your foolish and unintelligent arrogance.

Ogun kill you , if you can discuss like a scientist, and Ogun go kill you, bastard lunaatics!
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by ShaqFu: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Librason:

This warped - brained , nonentity mentioned exile , do you think iam as jobless and useless as your unfortunate father?

this online beggar, bastard take me to be in his low level , if your life is as low as your mother's dirty birth canal, your mother's vagina , we are not like that here.

unenlightened bush boy who will wroth in darkness.

This son of destruction kept on mentioning correct media , a big deal to a less - privileged dingbat like you , not me cos it's not new to me , unenlightened and uninformed bastard!

You can keep on derailing but i won't lose focus , the focus is climate change! is it a non - existence phenomenon? this slowpoke , ignoramus who doesn't know anything , no science background , no education and coming here to expose his stupid parents, poor job they've done on him.

What do you lunaatic understand about the post i open your problematic eyes to? he can't even understand or interprete what is overthere, he hid under it's rubbish , is it your drunk and irresponsible father that post it there?compare the works and argue on fact , dog child !

If you don't understand bury your deadhead in shame and ask for direction, so you can be illuminated, but you will die darkness just like your mother over your foolish and unintelligent arrogance.

Ogun kill you , if you can discuss like a scientist, and Ogun go kill you, bastard lunaatics!
My friend keep shut. You're jobless and stupid and at the same time, a total failure.

If I ask you to say what you do for a living, I'm sure you'll start throwing childish tantrums like the one your father threw when your strumpet of a mother denied him access into her vagina that is full of unpronounciable diseases.

All you do is talk and make noise online. You're the reason why they say talk is cheap. You cheap diseased son of a dead thief.

Imagine you quoting me up and down like someone suffering from epilepsy. You're just empty, you've now shown you're also an attention seeking worthless pile of decayed worms.

I told you once to bury your head inside your mother's vagina and inhale the putrid smell that emanates from there. I'm sure the smell will make you smell the sh1t hole where you came from, but did you? Now you've made yourself a stubborn whelp born of a dead thief. Chai.

Moronic dweeb. Provide proof about the media houses you corrected and you're still here explaining and cursing your ancestors who were thieves, slavers and rapists.

I'm sure your mother was sold into slavery and you're the offspring of a thousand fathers. No wonder your thief of a father isn't satisfied with your mother's smelly cunt_ he now craves your sh1t stain rectum. Talk about a game less faggot_.

I feel pity for you. You online noise making weasel. Nothing good can ever come out from that shriveled thing you call a penis_. You dickless son of a dead thief.

I'm here to cause you pain and you will feel it may be you just might decide to end your empty existence. You incoherent son of a mocha pudita.

Disgraced bastard. Did you attend school? From the way you type I know you didn't. You're a curse! A plague and a degenerate wastrel who begs whores_ for stipend just so you can survive.

Post the names of the media houses you corrected and stop ranting like the fool you are. If you had watched the video in that link I posted here, your uneducated worthless and senseless self won't have posted that link, you disjointed scallywag with the self esteem of a motor park tout. Death is coming for you soonest.

Now get lost and crawl back into your mother's diseased, smelly and puss emitting vagina. The Internet has had enough of your senseless and worthless self, Die in pieces Librason, the bastard son of a dead thief. Nobody will mourn you, not even your parents who took turns in molesting you.
Re: We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) by Librason: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
My friend keep shut. You're jobless and stupid and at the same time, a total failure.

If I ask you to say what you do for a living, I'm sure you'll start throwing childish tantrums like the one your father threw when your strumpet of a mother denied him access into her vagina that is full of unpronounciable diseases.

All you do is talk and make noise online. You're the reason why they say talk is cheap. You cheap diseased son of a dead thief.

Imagine you quoting me up and down like someone suffering from epilepsy. You're just empty, you've now shown you're also an attention seeking worthless pile of decayed worms.

I told you once to bury your head inside your mother's vagina and inhale the putrid smell that emanates from there. I'm sure the smell will make you smell the sh1t hole where you came from, but did you? Now you've made yourself a stubborn whelp born of a dead thief. Chai.

Moronic dweeb. Provide proof about the media houses you corrected and you're still here explaining and cursing your ancestors who were thieves, slavers and rapists.

I'm sure your mother was sold into slavery and you're the offspring of a thousand fathers. No wonder your thief of a father isn't satisfied with your mother's smelly cunt_ he now craves your sh1t stain rectum. Talk about a game less faggot_.

I feel pity for you. You online noise making weasel. Nothing good can ever come out from that shriveled thing you call a penis_. You dickless son of a dead thief.

I'm here to cause you pain and you will feel it may be you just might decide to end your empty existence. You incoherent son of a mocha pudita.

Disgraced bastard. Did you attend school? From the way you type I know you didn't. You're a curse! A plague and a degenerate wastrel who begs whores_ for stipend just so you can survive.

Post the names of the media houses you corrected and stop ranting like the fool you are. If you had watched the video in that link I posted here, your uneducated worthless and senseless self won't have posted that link, you disjointed scallywag with the self esteem of a motor park tout. Death is coming for you soonest.

Now get lost and crawl back into your mother's diseased, smelly and puss emitting vagina. The Internet has had enough of your senseless and worthless self, Die in pieces Librason, the bastard son of a dead thief. Nobody will mourn you, not even your parents who took turns in molesting you.

Who is your friend ?!, your father! na Ogunlade
go kill you Shaqfu fvck - son of a bitch. you shall not live to fulfill purpose in life. untimely death is your portion. idiotic rascal!

you are as jobless, useless and insane like your asinine father, omo werey , asinwin!

If you are intuitive, and you can never be , because you are a dishrag, cretin like your ill-fated mother, you should know iam not as worthless and a scrap like you and your parents.

I am in the field of academic, scientific research, analyst, entrepreneur , employer of labour e.t.c , and i am not accursed like you and your bonehead parents.

a useless, jobless, worthless, online beggar who wants to compare or rub shoulder with reasonable people.

This bedeviled , son-of-a-slave and his likes just comment and follow band wagon on what their fathers know nothing about.

unengaged and remnant, irrational beigns who just waste away online and comment from point of ignorance.

I don't know the part of the country or the world this dumb blockhead is commenting from , he is unenlightened , backward and unreasonable, a bush boy!

The only place that is fit for you is your mother's decomposed, infected, watery and odorous vagina.

A horrible and terrible cvnt your mother possessed.

da stupid mother who don spoil you, shame on your irresponsible father!

Yes , i will quote you , even though iam bigger than you and your entire family combined, but i will quote you to lecture your bruised head, that's what we live for to teach and enlighten headstrong bastard like you.

You will never know peace if you don't want to have sense or embrace light.

This naive , neophyte, know - nothing boy whose
mother was raped severally in IDP camp is talking
about thousand fathers, idiot, dustcloth who doesn't understand, only one sperm can fertilze , and the
unfortunate sperm that fertilized you demented ,
maniacal animal is the one of mad father of yours.

When you are an uneducated tatter, a drop - out like your parents , how would you understand biology.

He said i didn't watch one stupid video , who told you ? the only difference is that i understand and you don't, you can easily be swayed because you are a
foolish , awful, gullible , son of absurdity.

I will leave Cop27 in Egypt and focus on one conspiracy and stupid theory, who gullible and uninformed bastard like you will be deceived by .

atrocious, ignoramus, lost - dog who is so deficient
in science knowledge.

Look here ! you hexed , irrelevant daft, to possibly help your unredeemable destiny, i will be giving you assignment for your possible improvement in the field of light and knowledge.

Rotten bastard who doesn't know anything other than food, food which your household have used to
collect your destiny, come now let me help you and enrol you.

so YOUR ASSIGNMENT for you to possibly become human beign is

1. Define weather
2. Define Climate
3. Compare and contrast weather and climate.

more questions to come gradually for you to gain your sanity.

So if you don't do this assignment ShaqFu the son-of-dog and come here to blab and comment rubbish, na Ogunlade go kill you !

Bunk bastards !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions / Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters / Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.