Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders (33266 Views)

Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by gigabyte13: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dis one don go draw WIKE blockus
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wike go give am wotowoto very soon
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by ransomed: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ned Nwoko, where were you when Atiku abandoned PDP and ran off to Dubai? Where were you when Wike used Rivers money to keep PDP afloat?
We are not talking of under 17 marriage sir. Wike pepper them more. If you know you are strong politically, try nonsense with Wike and you and your efulefu will be consumed in the next election. Anwunta...
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by BigYash: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
princeade86:
Wike that will be relegated by 2023
Atleast he is not a coward like you.. And he doesn't lick ass like your tribe. Sorry,let me say some.. Cux not all Yoruba people are ass lickers.. Some knows what's right and they don't sing the I built Lagos or its my time to rule song.. They just want Nigeria to be a better country to live in..

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Tingotoe: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
gidgiddy:
Ned us right, how can you belong to a political party but you are fighting the party, its chairman and its Presidential flagbearer?

If you are no longer happy, decamp
My IPOB friend please kindly stay out of Nigerian matters and stick to the actualization of Biafra. Your only business right now should be Biafra. Thanks
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Nwagod26: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:
This man wey him prick no get respect for female gender,,both old n young..Don go look for wike badmouth..Trust my wike,,he go gv am wotowoto..
I don't why we southerners are like ds,,wike expressed his stands against d continuation of northern dominance which northern politicians would never agree with if it's d other way round..Here we have a fellow southerner spewing rubbish..

God bless you my brother. Southerners have remained the problem of the south. For once, we have had someone in the south bild enough to talk to the north about their level of injustices in the political space in Nigeria, yet one lunatic who's activity of daily is centred on fucking underaged pussy us here blabbing nonsense.

Who do south ds thing
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by donforeign: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:
This man wey him prick no get respect for female gender,,both old n young..Don go look for wike badmouth..Trust my wike,,he go gv am wotowoto..
I don't why we southerners are like ds,,wike expressed his stands against d continuation of northern dominance which northern politicians would never agree with if it's d other way round..Here we have a fellow southerner spewing rubbish..

Who do south ds thing
south is foolish

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by MansoryMX(m): 12:15am On Nov 08, 2022
Wike is coming for this old and shameless pedophile. Na eke market day you buy so! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by juman(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2022
The more experienced pdp members failed to lead when needed.
Atiku lack political ability to steer the party through rough time.

Atiku that lost PDM that he inherited from senior yaradua.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Thegamingorca(m): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Mrkumareze:
grin waiting for Wike's reply

The reply go shake Regina Daniels ovaries grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Thegamingorca(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2022
MansoryMX:
Wike is coming for this old and shameless pedophile. Na eke market day you buy so! cheesy

Nah Regina Daniels I pity
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Tilldendoftime(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

I concur.

Wike is a selfish tyrant waiting to happen.

The bastards praising him today are either beneficiaries of his thievery or useless idiots that should be wiped off the face of the earth.
They need not be wiped out off the surface of d earth... Don't let your anger over rule u bro but u are right though. Wike should really be expelled. Whoever is supporting his attitude surely is an enemy of d party....and codedly want d fall of d party. He has really done more harm than good with his attitude of recent... We were all thought two wrongs don't make a right come on.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by onuman: 1:03am On Nov 08, 2022
So says a serial coward and celebrated paedophile who removed Chi- from his name after the civil war to hide his true origin.
Wike and his G5 are saving your Delta region and rest of the south from possible occupation by nomadic men from Niger Republic in future.

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by TolaniLuv: 1:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:

Who do south ds thing

Being a politician doesn’t mean you are supposed to be a smart or has common sense
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Tilldendoftime(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2022
kingamaa:
E go hard o

Wike na strong man o, why you think say PDP never expel am on top all him trouble

E no easy

Na the guy go finish Atiku patapata
Moja mosa lan mo akikanju.... Shey Samson no fall ni.... Hitler nko . Let's tread softly.. on person can't be bigger than d community. Yes he was right but d way he's going about it isn't in d good interest of d party he clams to represent

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by onuman: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:

Who do south ds thing

-Ned is on name dropping.
That's, mention Wike and attract attention.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2022
In Wike's voice:.....Ned said I'm eeeeehhh! A nusaince!! Ok! Now pls tell him he is eeeeeehh mad!
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by seeyounow: 1:18am On Nov 08, 2022
sad sad sad sad sad

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Minjim: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2022
This Ned is looking for trouble.

Wike is on a just course.

He doesn't need anything from the North in the th future.. So the North can go to hell with their " the North never forget" cliche.

The South keeps record too. We are just too diverse

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Minjim: 1:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Tilldendoftime:

Moja mosa lan mo akikanju.... Shey Samson no fall ni.... Hitler nko . Let's tread softly.. on person can't be bigger than d community. Yes he was right but d way he's going about it isn't in d good interest of d party he clams to represent

It's not only Wike that's asking Pdp to do the right thing.
The South won't wait to see Atiku may be president b4 taking what's theirs.
It's the rule of every political party in Nigeria. The chairman and presidential candidate can't come from same zone. If they wait to see if Atiku becomes President, it'll be too late for the South. What they can't make him do now, how will they he's president.
If Pdp knows what's good for them they pass a vote of no confidence on Ayu ASAP!
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by NaBanga: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Let us wait for Wike's response. He never disappoints. He moves quickly to annihilate his enemies. grin
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Lasien: 2:16am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari

I sincerely feel for Atiku though

If that happens...may you and your family continually experience the continuation of Buhari's hardship for another 8 years, Amen.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by moshino(m): 2:45am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari

God Forbid!
Affliction shall not arise a second time, God Forbid!

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Sleekfingers: 3:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by ObalendeCMS: 3:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Only thing you are popular for is marrying underage girls. At least, that was how I got to know someone called that name.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Vadese1: 3:25am On Nov 08, 2022
APC is the worst party that any normal human will wish for to govern his nation, but one thing I like them for is discipline, they will never tolerate this nonsense Wike is doing to pdp. By now wike would have been expel.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Vadese1: 3:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Wike lack respect for any one. A very know political thuggery. It is high time pdp wide the big stick and expel him from the party , along the rivers State governorship candidate. And they should write to inec a latter of withdrawal from the governorship race. Enough is enough. If Ayu continue to keep silent, this wike will continue to rubbish him. No governor can be bigger than his party. This nonsense must stop.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by orisa37: 3:47am On Nov 08, 2022
WIKE IS PDP.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by BluntCrazeMan: 4:07am On Nov 08, 2022
That would be a great disaster to PDP.

It will send a bad message across
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Gbeng30(m): 4:52am On Nov 08, 2022
It's not that easy... Not even now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Zanku Legwork Moves / Kayode Ogundamisi Calls A Man "Sick". Olushola Olufolabi Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.