Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders (33269 Views)

Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Jflex07(m): 5:05am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari

I sincerely feel for Atiku though
A jobless urrchin who sucks tinubu flaccid balls on a daily just to survive feels for Waziri. You should feel not just for yourself but also your father because,if he was well to do,you will not be running after tinubus peanut just to earn a living.. Urchins are pathetic beings.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by masterflowx(m): 5:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:
This man wey him prick no get respect for female gender,,both old n young..Don go look for wike badmouth..Trust my wike,,he go gv am wotowoto..
I don't why we southerners are like ds,,wike expressed his stands against d continuation of northern dominance which northern politicians would never agree with if it's d other way round..Here we have a fellow southerner spewing rubbish..

Wike is a bitter looser. He's fighting for his own interests. Someone that forcefully removed Secondus his southern brother as the PDP chairman and installed Ayu a northener. Only nuisances like him wipl believe that he's fighting for southern interest.

Who do south ds thing
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by masterflowx(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:
This man wey him prick no get respect for female gender,,both old n young..Don go look for wike badmouth..Trust my wike,,he go gv am wotowoto..
I don't why we southerners are like ds,,wike expressed his stands against d continuation of northern dominance which northern politicians would never agree with if it's d other way round..Here we have a fellow southerner spewing rubbish..

Who do south ds thing

Wike is a bitter looser. He's fighting for his own interests. Someone that forcefully removed Secondus his southern brother as the PDP chairman and installed Ayu a northener. Only nuisances like him wipl believe that he's fighting for southern interest.

He made a failed political permutation by removing Secondus's.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Joe4real1988(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Jflex07:
A jobless urrchin who sucks tinubu flaccid balls on a daily just to survive feels for Waziri. You should feel not just for yourself but also your father because,if he was well to do,you will not be running after tinubus peanut just to earn a living.. Urchins are pathetic beings.
Don't mind those stuupid idiotss. Very tribalistic, religious irrational entities undecided undecided undecided
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Jones4190(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2022
I'm waiting for return match from wike
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by princeade86(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
Atleast he is not a coward like you.. And he doesn't lick ass like your tribe. Sorry,let me say some.. Cux not all Yoruba people are ass lickers.. Some knows what's right and they don't sing the I built Lagos or its my time to rule song.. They just want Nigeria to be a better country to live in..
pls must u abuse before u bring out a point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by eguarojeona: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Owologbo(m): 5:46am On Nov 08, 2022
princeade86:
Wike that will be relegated by 2023

Where was this man when Wike was single handedly carrying PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Jflex07:
A jobless nitwits, a low life and a nobody talking

Go and cure your family generational wretchedness, penury, misery and poverty first before coming to nairaland to talk

Ewu gambia grin
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Eteka1(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2022
So you want fulani to take over from fulani?
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Lasien:

If that happens...may you and your family continually experience the continuation of Buhari's hardship for another 8 years, Amen.

Go and cure your family generational wretchedness, penury, misery and poverty first before coming to nairaland to talk

Ewu gambia grin
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2022
moshino:

God Forbid!
Affliction shall not arise a second time, God Forbid!
Ewu God forbid doesn't win election
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by IMASTEX: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

grin grin grin You're really funny. You are feeling for a billionaire whose generation will never know hunger whether or not he wins, likewise all the other presidential candidates. Those that supported Buhari in the name of party, ethnicity or religion don't buy fuel, food items cheaper, neither are they safer nor enjoying London trips with Buhari for medical. Las las it is the common citizens that will face the music of a wrong choice alone.

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Enimin:

Better feel.for your poverty-stricken faher who died in the midst of excruciating penury

Because, if your father had succeeded during his own time you'd have been too busy living a decent life to do messenger work for useless, thieving politicians. You for no dey here dey use Tinubu prick blow trumpet

Ewu gambia grin
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2022
IMASTEX:

grin grin grin You're really funny. You are feeling for a billionaire whose generation will never know hunger whether or not he wins, likewise all the other presidential candidates. Those that supported Buhari in the name of party, ethnicity or religion don't buy fuel, food items cheaper, neither are they safer nor enjoying London trips with Buhari for medical. Las las it is the common citizens that will face the music of a wrong choice alone.
Lol

He has been running for the presidency over 3 decades. This time would have been his best period but sadly Tinubu came into picture and his party (PDP) began to have internal crisis

It's looks as if he wasn't destined to be president though. Reason why i feel for him

I know his family yet unborn cannot know family

Nonetheless, the presidency has been his life ambition. So sad
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Safyqueen: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:

Who do south ds thing

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

The north is far ahead politically with patient.

From 1999 to 2007 is a southerner president. The north only had 2 years while a southerner continue again for another 6 years.

Out of the last 23 years democratic era in Nigeria, the north is just having 9 years with south having 14. The same north now agreed power should come South. Where is the dominance?

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by highchief1: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Thermodynamics(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

How can your username be Nigeria is great and yet you support Tinubu, someone we all know is too old and sick to rule, someone with a strong track record of bribery and corruption, Nigeria can never be great that way, as a matter of fact, Nigeria is at the verge of collapsing, if someone like Tinubu or Atiku enters, Nigeria is finally gone and in less than 2years, there will be a civil war because people won't be able to handle the level of suffering that will come with Tinubu or Atiku
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by ponishah: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:

Who do south ds thing
It is your father who is spewing rubbish!
You are not socialized and as a result of that , unfit to be part of the global village.
Cant people express their opinion any longer?
Must you insult people who did not insult you?
Besides, what is your business with PDP, are you a member of the party?
You should know your limit on social media and everywhere..

Wike behaving like a kid, if he was sincere, why didnt he root for Southeast presidency?
Instead he was hell bent on his selfish agenda,.
Why did he agree to contest the primaries as resolved by the party?
Greedy man using River's state money to bribe northerners for presidency just like his predecessor Odili did in 2007.
He spearheaded the fight that pushed Obi out of PDP.

Wike does not have the monopoly of bad mouth, Ned Nwoko is right and very right, in sane country Wike would have been expelled long ago from PDP.
Because Atiku has moved on, Wike is now jumping up and down like an earthworm that they poured salt on.

Abeg, Wike has no diplomatic swag
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2022
Thermodynamics:

How can your username be Nigeria is great and yet you support Tinubu, someone we all know is too old and sick to rule, someone with a strong track record of bribery and corruption, Nigeria can never be great that way, as a matter of fact, Nigeria is at the verge of collapsing, if someone like Tinubu or Atiku enters, Nigeria is finally gone and in less than 2years, there will be a civil war because people won't be able to handle the level of suffering that will come with Tinubu or Atiku
LOl

Tinubu is your next president bro
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by ponishah: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Anyhub:
People are talking Ned Nwoko self is talking
I dont blame you, internet don give you mouth.
I wonder your father is hiding now.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by ponishah: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
For what?! is it for eba? Is it for garri or agbado? Una no fit. He has every reason to be upset. Atiku and Kwankwaso will never have allowed another southerner after 8 years of southern rule. The north would probably be boiling now. Bunch of lunatics forming savior. God punish you all. GOD BLESS PRESIDENT OBI omo wa to gbayi. Omo Yoruba gidi ni wa o. Ko ya ma tete ye yin
God punish your father as you no get respect.,
Are you a PDP member, is PDP the only party?
Nothing wey dey una mouth except insult and hate, na people like you dey tarnish Obi's image
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by ponishah: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Iykenuwa:
This one wen him wife popular pass de talk?
Try get a life, poverty is not insanity
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Paymyevery: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wakeam
Trouble deg sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by adebimpe4bako: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Dem no born them well.Atiku still thinks he can still penetrate them.*scoffs* foolish thought.Dem no born them well.Atiku still thinks he can still penetrate them.*scoffs* foolish thought....
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Kingcalls: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Edoreborn:

Who do south ds thing

Wike can't decieve the smart ones...we all know its all for his personal agenda...if he truly wanted to support the southern leadership, he should have supported obi
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by zoedew: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wakeam
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wikeam!
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by afamaustin(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Wike said the his will scatter pDP 2023 and rebuild it 2027
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by BusinessPlan22: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2022
makavalley:
We await Wike reply let Ned wear his vawulence proof because Wike will finish him ranging from marrying a girl old enough to be his daughter down to his political ambitions

That's stale already... He can marry asmany as he wants so far na legal age
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Iykenuwa(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2022
ponishah:

Try get a life, poverty is not insanity

Have Tinubu or Atiku agents paid you for October?
Re: Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

I concur.

Wike is a selfish tyrant waiting to happen.

The bastards praising him today are either beneficiaries of his thievery or useless idiots that should be wiped off the face of the earth.

See how you made your parents wasted their years of efforts on you! Is Wike not right for demanding that the chairman and the presidential candidate of PDP shouldn't come from the same region for a party that claimed to be national and trying to unite the nation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili / Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion / Nigerians React As Aregbesola Shares Photos Of Buhari Raising Dapo Hand Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.