Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) (2542 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Bayelsa Election: APC Branded Salts Go Viral As Part Of Campaign Gifts / How APC Decampee was treated in Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by lhordspy: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol.

Which kind propaganda is this? grin

Where is the tearing? I cant see anything littering the floor from the tearing .

And of what significance is tearing of pictures of branded vehicle? You people celebrate irrelevant things.

3 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Naira20: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
While Miyetti Allah is scamming him elsewhere

His supporters seem not to think at all.

Miyetti Allah will leave Atiku, a Fulani man with cows, or another Fulani Muslim in.the person of kwankwaso then they'd endorse a Tinubu?

I love how Afenifere described it.

A flurry of fake endorsements

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

Tear down the terrorists and antichrist union into pieces tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by alsudan: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
3rd Position no sure for Thiefnubuu for this election.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
In the comment section, they're saying "Good Job" cheesy

The North will teach Tinubu and SW how to play politics. Tinubu neglected the South, hoping to inherit Buhari's cult-like followers, now they are showing him shege.

Charity they say begins at home. Peter Obi has already secured his home(SE &SS). Atiku is securing his home(NE&NW). While Tinubu is yet to secure his home SW.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Felimax(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
This probably happened in 2027 may not be true. Lol!
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Eyesstone(f): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Chai

2 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by WonderManly(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
APC just dey continue to dey lulẹ always.

8 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
On election day they should make sure tinubu is far from hospital bcus the shock can send someone to hell

10 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na part of the money and motor Tinubu donate Dem wan use campaign for Atiku

This northerners no send Tinubu at all grin

9 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu in the mud

8 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Toriagirl(f): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Good job.

8 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by BossGerald: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Where is the tearing? I cant see anything littering the floor from the tearing .

And of what significance is tearing of pictures of branded vehicle? You people celebrate irrelevant things.

You need to visit BBC Hausa...you'll cry for your thief'nubu.

Mind you BBC hausa has more engaged users than all the TV stations in your state combined

5 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by lhordspy: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
BossGerald:

You need to visit BBC Hausa...you'll cry for your thief'nubu.

Mind you BBC hausa has more engaged users than all the TV stations in your state combined

Lol. I saw Mr Abdul with 6.5k others

Many of whom are igbo disguising as hausa.
And also North controls almost 40m registered voters or more. Why should the opinion of Emeka disguising as Mr Abdul and 6.5k others matters_?

1 Like

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by BossGerald: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. I saw Mr Abdul with 6.5k others

Many of whom are igbo disguising as hausa.
And also North controls almost 40m registered voters or more. Why should the opinion of Emeka disguising as Mr Abdul and 6.5k others matters_?

Hahaha, see consolation talk...

I only auto-translated their comments oo, seems you're far from recent happenings and burning of the evil brooms everywhere in the north grin

Northern youths also invented a new slogan, "rice and beans"...e go clear for your eyes soon grin

Your so called northen Bloc votes has abandoned you grin, you think you can kill them with OPC and go scot-free

See another screenshot below, tell me BBC HAUSA is owned by an igbo man grin

4 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

We have seen this sort of zombie before.

Even if tinubu shits in his mouth, he will still say it's Chinese rice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by lhordspy: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
BossGerald:

Hahaha, see consolation talk...

I only auto-translated their comments oo, seems you're far from recent happenings and burning of the evil brooms everywhere in the north grin

Northern youths also invented a new slogan, "rice and beans"...e go clear for your eyes soon grin

Your so called northen Bloc votes has abandoned you grin, you think you can kill them with OPC and go scot-free

See another screenshot below, tell me BBC HAUSA is owned by an igbo man grin

I mean, it leaves one to wonder what you emeka might be looking for in BBC hausa. Very strange.

Dont you think, there are also thousands of chibuzor, chukwuma, chukuemeka and adaeze all over the place too, disguising as Abdul, Musa, Aljhaji Audu and 6.5k others.

Do you think so? We are both homo-sapien. We are both thinking man. We both know how these things work, mischievously. It is very logical, isnt it, emeka?

1 Like

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by BossGerald: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
lhordspy:

I mean, it leaves one to wonder what you emeka might be looking for in BBC hausa. Very strange.

Dont you think, there are also thousands of chibuzor, chukwuma, chukuemeka and adaeze all over the place too, disguising as Abdul, Musa, Aljhaji Audu and 6.5k others.

Do you think so? We are both homo-sapien. We are both thinking man. We both know how these things work, mischievously. It is very logical, isnt it, emeka?

Lollipop grin ...your propaganda about your northern Bloc votes despite that the northerners have their bona-fide sons on the ballot is really deceptive...

I had to do my research dear and get your lies bursted.

If you think that chukuemeka can impersonate musa at BBC hausa, why don't you also think that kunle can also impersonate chukwuma as Obidients or Abdul as a fake tinubu supporter?? Abi na only you sabi propaganda?? grin

Tinubu ma lule Is all I can tell you, Nigerians are now wiser grin

4 Likes

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Shikini: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Funny
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by techWriter1: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
wear down the extremists and antichrist union into pieces
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Mrkindness: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
With all these, expect urchins and Yoruba Muslims to still vote Atiku and insult His Excellency Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Chiefwhip01: 4:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Apc is gradually tilting towards the default Acn,
Apc is demonic, party of rogues and thieves,
Vote a credible and good leader,a rare gem,
Vote peter obi for president.

1 Like

Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Mrgovernor: 5:13am On Nov 08, 2022
K
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by madapcmod: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2022
The comments alone go give Thieeeefnubu high BP.
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Macphenson: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2022
really?
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by Gadafii: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2022
These buses would be painted PDP, emi lokan the supposed master tactician how far na angry grin

I expect him to loose more assists in the coming weeks, after all no be him papa money he take buy am
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

No wonder why Tinubu urchins are called BATs, they have eyes but can't see.

Everyone has rejected Tinubu because he is too old, sick and disgustingly corrupt!
Re: See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2022
Naira20:
While Miyetti Allah is scamming him elsewhere

His supporters seem not to think at all.

Miyetti Allah will leave Atiku, a Fulani man with cows, or another Fulani Muslim in.the person of kwankwaso then they'd endorse a Tinubu?

I love how Afenifere described it.

A flurry of fake endorsements

Tinubu is just a delusional mugu. I encourage all Nigerians to scam him, after all it is stolen money he took from Lagosians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral / Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? / Full List: Tinubu Scraps, Merges Efcc, Icpc, Ncc, Nta, 100 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.