Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral (2549 Views)

Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2023
The Department of State Service, DSS is likely to invite the presidential candidate of the Labour party of the ongoing viral video of him been accused of sponsoring Insecurity in Nigeria.

This was bought before the rightful security operatives shortly after a spokesperson working in Aso Villa shared the ongoing viral video on his Twitter handle. See previous link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/7510583/peter-obituary-chief-sponsor-insecurity

Shortly after a while it went viral again on YouTube. See source below and see what top government officials are saying about the viral video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

Nlfpmod Mynd44

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by LeoDeKing: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Pandora Obituary is the mouthpiece of ipob and esn. He should be called for questioning.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by youngbabaj(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Trash

An another one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by gozmok1(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2023
TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

25 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by oyin44: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Obhidiot is a dangerous man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
oyin44:

grin

Very dangerous Terriost. He even said that he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
APC always recruits daft people sha grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Ofunaofu: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
When will Tinubu step down from the presidential race, submit himself to the nearest police station for questioning on identity theft, certificate forgeries, misappropriation of public fund and above all his narcotics drug dealings

9 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:

E pain u well well, u block head , the truth is always bitter
Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by PureMe01: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi's unexpectedly popularity is driving urchins crazy hence the tears and lamentations from agbado cassava urchins. See them above wailing and gnashing their teeth with dead on arrival propaganda grin grin

Peter is the sponsor of ISIS Bokoharam Taliban and the rest of the world's notorious terrorists but guess what,I and 20million other Nigerians are voting PETER OBI come next month and all urchins can use snipers or lagoons for all we care after he wins grin grin

17 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by galaxy2020(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
OTELE!
Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by PointZerom: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

9 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Tochi3(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
shey you sef see am... grin grin

See dem up there still deceiving demselves grin..

Chai... wonders shall never end...

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by DSC7: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:

cheesy cheesy grin grin....

Omo BMC zombiees were far better than These Tinupoo urchins i must confess....

I never see mentally deranged attack dogss like this urchins rooting for that brain dead balablu...

6 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by PointZerom: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Drug lord PLUS Boko Haram commander =
TWO CRIMINALS.

4 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by PointZerom: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Feel for yourself. Obi has made name for himself it is left for you to achieve greatness in life or continue feeling for a man that has nothing to lose.

6 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Novarisammy2: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
https://www.nairaland.com/7510583/peter-obituary-chief-sponsor-insecurity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

Nlfpmod Mynd44

the drug lord aka bobo Chicago supporters have no business with common sense.
unfortunately there is nothing all these unfortunate damaged, insignificant things can do to a man whose time has come

so you all can continue wallowing in your foolery

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Novarisammy2: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary is the mouthpiece of ipob and esn. He should be called for questioning.

at least try and be sensible for once

shame no dey catch you as you dey disgrace ur unfortunate generation with all these donkey like reasoning

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Novarisammy2: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
oyin44:

another mentally unstable patient sighted. it's nobody's fault that stupidity runs in ur lineage

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
I am making the video to go more viral. Northerns are aware of the ongoing viral video already grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Novarisammy2: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:

daft is an understatement

they recruit people with brain inferior to that of a donkey

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Novarisammy2:

daft is an understatement

they recruit people with brain inferior to that of a donkey

U people are now in pains grin

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by PointZerom: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Novarisammy2: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

E pain u well well, u block head , the truth is always bitter
peter Obi also masterminded the bombing of the twin towers right? he even worked hand in hand with Osama bin laden

ur sanity is incurable

3 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by PointZerom: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
I am making the video to go more viral. Northerns are aware of the ongoing viral video already grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Novarisammy2: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

you re just a disposable hound dog
Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by PureMe01: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Feel for your Thiefnubuu cos even if he North wey e use get hope don abandon am grin
Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Novarisammy2:

peter Obi also masterminded the bombing of the twin towers right?
he even worked hand in hand with Osama bin laden

ur sanity is incurable

They will pick him up very soon
Re: JUST-IN: Peter Obi Video Sponsoring Of Insecurity Has Gone Viral by Novarisammy2: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U people are now in pains grin

truly u re a lost cause, there is nothing yaba psychiatric hospital can do for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov Adeleke Approves New Transport Management System For Osun(photos) / What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW / Burkina Abandons French As An Official Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.