Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? (547 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
My fellow nairalanders wink
Answer the question
No insult
It's good rehearse your reaction now.

I come in peace.
wink cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? by Hezzyluv: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
I would ask her "Na me get the Belle?"
If she says yes, my response would be "keep the baby" after the birth, DNA test straight.....
I no fit come dey father somebody child thinking is mine.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? by doggedfighter(f): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

Are you planning to get pregnant for your boyfriend ?

And you want to sample his likely response ?
Re: What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

Are you planning to get pregnant for your boyfriend ?

And you want to sample his likely response ?
No,I'm preparing you guys in case of incessity. wink
Re: What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abi?
Re: What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? by MaziBiafra042: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
When i neva touch her b4 and she is telling me this ? My response is simple, go to ur baby daddy,no near my house if u no wan die
Re: What Will Be Your Response If The Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
My question to her will be "Who got you pregnant"

(1) (Reply)

Botswana Musician Lorraine Lionheart States That Having A Curvaceous Physique Is / Xmas: Why Nigerian Girls Must Be Careful Of Men Returning From UK – Actress / Watch Why You Shouldn't Kill Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.