Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity (13344 Views)

A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Should Africa Consider The Nuclear Energy Route? / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Fearyourcreator: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2022
viyon02:
Am very suru you are not science oriented fellow, if you know the dark side of nuclear reaction, you wouldn't react this way.
You get sense pass people considering and not weighting the negatives... Oga go sit down joor...
How you know Am not science oriented from NL here now now...
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Napata77: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

Kindly name one or two industry or section setup by the government that has been functioning effectively for the past 15yrs?

It is not the government's job to set up ''industry''. It's the private sector's job, ie you.

Not sure what you mean by ''section''.
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Neocotez(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2022
[b][/b] NUCULE NOT NUCLEAR
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

YOU CANNOT BE MOUTHING OFF PREJUDICE, BIGOTRY AND INSULTS AGAINST MY COUNTRY, AND NOT EXPECT A PUSHBACK, WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE FROM THE SAME COUNTRY.

IF YOU DISRESPECT NIGERIANS I WILL DISRESPECT YOU.

I actually took you serious though. Then I did observe you're still a kid. You don't even know the rules of Capitalization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Topmaike007(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2022
sammirano:
When other countries are avoiding this energy source now. Which kind country be this one.
which country are avoiding
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Uchek(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Seriously, you think Nigeria is Pakistan mate? Keep deceiving yourself.

Napata77:

That is just your mental conditioning talking, with no basis in reality.

If PAKISTAN can handle nuclear power, NIGERIA can handle it.

EGYPT is building a nuclear power plant as we speak.

NIGERIA has no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by udeh3(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Hope Buhari and APC are aware that they're the presidency and this is their own administration. Most times, when you hear them speak, they talk like they're the opposition. Telling Nigerians what they will do when elected

Someone should remind them that they've been in-charge for over 7yrs now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Idiko1: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

NOBODY CARES WHAT AN IPOB CANNIBAL LIKE YOU THINKS.
Go and teach your people to stop killing and eating each other first before coming to lecture Nigeria on nuclear energy.

Understood? Primitive spear-chucking dunce.

I guess it takes one chubby cannibal to recognize another. A loudmouthed goon has no strait of intelligence. Primitiveness includes a drooling nincompoop fledging on a subject matter he/she knows nothing about. What a ninny.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Napata77: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2022
Uchek:
Seriously, you think Nigeria is Pakistan mate? Keep deceiving yourself.

Mr Inferior. What is in Pakistan?

Abeg get lost from here.

Rubbish.

Thank goodness the Nigerian govt and scientific community lack your wretched inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by AlphaStorm: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

I don't speak in pidgin when discussing serious topics, sorry.

Kk
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by AerialMapper: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Chernobyl!

We haven’t finished maintaining hydro and gas generating facilities that we have…

We want to go nuclear.

Please site the nuclear facility in Daura! Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
We have to go back to first principles of physics and redesign modular nuclear plants ourselves for our country.

We need to build our steel mills.

No country will build for you. Nigeria's will free Africa so you have natural enemies sponsoring terrorism so you won't gain access to nuclear energy.

Electricity and internet liberates a nation.

Life is useless without nuclear power.
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Napata77: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Idiko1:

I guess it takes one chubby cannibal to recognize another. A loudmouthed goon has no strait of intelligence. Primitiveness includes a drooling nincompoop fledging on a subject matter he/she knows nothing about. What a ninny.

Yawwwnnn... Cannibal go and eat your people. Na your way. The Nigeria you hate is going nuclear. NEXT LEVEL....Ntoorr gi.

Sit at home experts.. Have they released your terrorist traitor warlord yet?
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Biodun556(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I hope is Chinese engineers that are building the nuclear power plants, because China made match exactly what Nigeria need tongue

Russia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Luchitec(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2022
This poster is unbelievable, I kept shaking my head while reading his posts. The idea of Nigeria generating electricity from nuclear reactors is nothing but an epic delusion. Can you imagine that no nuclear power plant exists in the whole of Western Canada? Why, one might ask? Nuclear power plants are prohibited in some of the provinces in Western Canada because they are damn too risky to manage. Secondly, it is way cheaper and safer to generate electricity from hydro (dams)!

It's hilarious that the Nigerian government that lacks efficient solid waste management plan for major cities in the country is thinking of nuclear power plants shocked These folks in government should realize that managing liquid waste and spent fuel rods from nuclear plants is no small task. By the way, do Nigeria have mines for the nuclear fuel (Uranium)?
blueAgent:

Your comments sells you off as a kid without foresight or sense to analysis facts or information critically.

CLOWN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Successkay12(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2022
viyon02:
Exactly Japan, oga don't compare our mentality, sociology, standard of living and many more factors to that it Japan. We live in different world, ok fine, imagine a demon drug Lord as presidential candidate that should have rotten in jail in Japan, but contesting here in Nigeria. Think well.
Use your sense
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by chatinent: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2022
People get time to respond to kidults.
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by GardenGreen: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

Mr Inferior. What is in Pakistan?

Abeg get lost from here.

Rubbish.

Thank goodness the Nigerian govt and scientific community lack your wretched inferiority complex.

The negative minds is what many of us suffer from online and that's why we've gone silent.

You can't say anything without a bandwagon of pro-negatives clamping down on your ideas as fake,lies,unattainable,scam etc

Nairaland has some of the largest amount of low-IQs humans on earth, so it is what it is.

Mind you, they will never speak factually or choose to pause and research before speaking. What they care for is to not win the arguement rather than learn in areas they know nothing about.

Fools have taken mainstream conversations and are dominating it

I recall having a very heated debate on transatlantic sub-sea gas pipelines to export gas supplies to Europe a year ago before now it recently become a regular discussion following the search for alternatives to Russian gas supplies to Europe and the quest for Niegria to take advantage of the vacuum Russian gas supply would mean for Europe. So many came after me stating i was wrong and it was impossible to send gas to Europe and the idea never existed which i said were already laid out in early 2000s-2001.

Nigerians prefer to argue than to discuss factually

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by 2rez: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

[b]I'm probably old enough to be your dad, so shut your stinky lips.

And you can open another thread to ''ask for the whereabouts'' of the Nigerian satellites.

This is about nuclear power.

AND IF YOUR DUMB, CRETINOUS HEAD HAD WATCHED THE VIDEO POSTED ABOVE, YOU WOULDN'T CALL IT A ''DAYDREAM''.[/b]

@ the bolded, joke's on you. Your rancorous replies speak a whole lot about your type of dad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by LotaTee: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

That is just your mental conditioning talking, with no basis in reality.

If PAKISTAN can handle nuclear power, NIGERIA can handle it.

EGYPT is building a nuclear power plant as we speak.

NIGERIA has no excuse.
Please shut up. Can Nigeria handle the effects of radioactive waste? The way some of you go about sounding like you're in need of urgent brain transplant, all in a bid to support your slave Masters.

Stewpid fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Konjiboii: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

Mr inferior.

YOU are the alligator who sees yourself as a lizard.

Leave us out of your mental state.

Only you post ,only you dey respond .what's your agenda here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by olalekan1(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
My own concern is safety and management. Make some oloriburuku no come dey threaten us say Dem go blow ham up.

Can this thing be done by consortium of many African countries.
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Napata77: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2022
Luchitec:
This poster is unbelievable, I kept shaking my head while reading his posts. The idea of Nigeria generating electricity from nuclear reactors is nothing but an epic delusion. Can you imagine that no nuclear power plant exists in the whole of Western Canada? Why, one might ask? Nuclear power plants are prohibited in some of the provinces in Western Canada because they are damn too risky to manage. Secondly, it is way cheaper and safer to generate electricity from hydro (dams)!

It's hilarious that the Nigerian government that lacks efficient solid waste management plan for major cities in the country is thinking of nuclear power plants shocked These folks in government should realize that managing liquid waste and spent fuel rods from nuclear plants is no small task. By the way, do Nigeria have mines for the nuclear fuel (Uranium)?

LOOK, MR.

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

THE HORSE HAS ALREADY LEFT THE BARN.

THE NUCLEAR PROGRAM IS ON COURSE, WITH MAJOR INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS INVOLVED.

NOBODY CARES WHAT SOME INTERNET RIFFRAFF WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX THINKS.

NIGERIA HAS GONE FAR BEYOND YOUR LEVEL OF OPINION.

YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO HER IN HER DRIVE TO MOVE FORWARD.

NIGERIA IS AN UNSTOPPABLE TRAIN.

GET IN HER WAY AND YOU WILL BE CRUSHED.
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by obedience4(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

Shut up. Ignoramus.

Are you even aware we have nuclear reactors in Nigeria operated by Nigerian nuclear scientists?

This thread is not for kids like you that will just come in here and type any ignorant rubbish, you hear?

Shut up lair, no nuclear rectors in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Konjiboii: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2022
2rez:

@ the bolded, joke's on you. Your rancorous replies speak a whole lot about your type of dad.

grin him papa must be a palmwine tapper

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Napata77: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
obedience4:

ANOTHER SEMI- LITERATE TOUT TOO DUMB AND LAZY TO DO A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE DISGRACING HIMSELF.

PATHETIC.
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Pyhonist: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
The stupidity of the op is amusing especially when he/she responds to critics. Keep the responses coming stupid boy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Aboki!
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Bigchristo: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

Utter rubbish.

India suffers daily power cuts and has bad roads aplenty.

But that has NOT stopped them from developing nuclear and space technology.

They did not wait till they'd fixed all their roads and provided 24/7 light before joining the rest of the world in innovation.

LEARN FROM THEM.
You’re using India to compare Nigeria? Is like you nor get sense at all, have you forgotten what happened in Ikeja bomb blast?it was out of nonchalant attitude of not giving good maintenance to underground bomb storage facilities that makes it explode and kill Nigerians, Don’t say that rubbish again oo make Amadioha nor strike your mouth, Nigeria that can not even control insurgents imagine those Bokoharam lay hand on nuclear power plants, evens ordinary network mast in the north east Bokoharam is vandalism and blowing them up not to talk of having nuclear power plant it will be disastrous, the maintenance of such facilities should be over emphasize Nigeria can not maintain it I bet my left balls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Nukilia: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2022
obedience4:

There is a 30KW reactor in ABU Zaria
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Napata77: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2022
LotaTee:
Please shut up. Can Nigeria handle the effects of radioactive waste? The way some of you go about sounding like you're in need of urgent brain transplant, all in a bid to support your slave Masters.

Stewpid fool.

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

THE EXPERTS WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS PROGRAM SINCE BEFORE YOUR FATHER WAS BORN, ARE IN A BETTER POSITION TO SAY WHAT NIGERIA CAN OR CANNOT DO.

CERTAINLY NOT A NOBODY LIKE YOU.
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by Nukilia: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re using India to compare Nigeria? Is like you nor get sense at all, have you forgotten what happened in Ikeja bomb blast?it was out of nonchalant attitude of not giving good maintenance to underground bomb storage facilities that makes it explode and kill Nigerians, Don’t say that rubbish again oo make Amadioha nor strike your mouth, Nigeria that can not even control insurgents imagine those Bokoharam lay hand on nuclear power plants, evens ordinary network mast in the north east Bokoharam is vandalism and blowing them up not to talk of having nuclear power plant it will be disastrous, the maintenance of such facilities should be over emphasize Nigeria can not maintain it I bet my left balls

Its like saying Nigeria cannot fly an A380 aircraft because its complex
Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by obedience4(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

ANOTHER SEMI- LITERATE TOUT TOO DUMB AND LAZY TO DO A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE DISGRACING HIMSELF.

PATHETIC.
Please post the proof idiot,
Only south Africa, once in the 190s try to develop nuclear capacity and they later abandoned it,
Oga show me were the nuclear plants and rectors are located..
Mumu, you don't know that to develop nuclear capacity, you have to process unrainum , fool when did Nigeria start processing uranium grin
Lie kill you fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Takes Over Abuja Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing / Inflation Hits Highest Point Since Obasanjo’s Presidency - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.