Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Effective Governance?governor Obaseki And Peter Obi Are My Favourite Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Effective Governance?governor Obaseki And Peter Obi Are My Favourite Candidates (190 Views)

I Work From Home To Manage Cost Of Governance - Governor Alex Otti / Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti / Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Governance?governor Obaseki And Peter Obi Are My Favourite Candidates by imagrg(m): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2022
I'm 100% convinced that I've not made the wrong choice.

These two personalities are my choice for an effective, efficient and responsible governance.

Obaseki is an OBIDIENT choice of Edo people.

Surely, Obaseki's LABOUR would not be in vain in Edo State.

What's your take on this issue?
Re: Effective Governance?governor Obaseki And Peter Obi Are My Favourite Candidates by Roboto11: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Even if Obaseki has done nothing, the mere fact that he says "Edo no be Lagos" is enough for the Edo people.

If Edo and Anambra states can be the voice of the opposition going forward, what a glorious thing it would be.

Why anyone would want to align with the center is even baffling.

Long live Obaseki.

Edo no.be Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Running Away From Live Interview Won't Save You..Atiku To Tinubu / Atiku'll Never Shy Away From Engaging Nigerians - Campaign Spokesman / ESN The Terrorist Destroyers Says Buhari Should Obey Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.