Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,784 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days (58537 Views)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Short time doesn't matter!

What matters most is her records!
DOES SHE HAVE A CLEAN RECORD?

THESE DAYS AND GENERATION, RELATIONSHIP IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, ESPECIALLY WITH AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL. IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, YOU'RE PROBABLY SHARING HER WITH OTHER MEN, INCLUDING MARRIED MEN.
An "average" girl you've been dating for 2 years can have 5 -20 BODYCOUNT within those two years and in your MUMU mind, you'd think you're the only one knacking her grin grin

A high value woman is a woman that a lot of men want BUT CAN'T HAVE, AND NOT A WOMAN THAT A LOT OF MEN WANT AND HAVE HAD.

If a girl does not have good records in terms of sexual purity, THAT GIRL IS A WASTE OF TIME. SHE WILL HARDLY GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.

God chose a virgin to birth Jesus for a reason...HE DIDN'T CHOOSE A WHÓRE!

Clown, it's obvious you know nothing.

And that same God choose a chronic womaniser and murderer to be the father of Jesus.

Virginity is good, but it does not determine ones final destiny.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
AishaDant:

You sound pained and frustrated.

Find love in your life and stop hating others for finding love, it makes you seem like a big sad clown.

Good luck!

Is like the guy is too ugly and cannot find a date hence his obsession with virginity.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
AishaDant:

Just because your mother and sisters sleep around and behave like dogs that doesn't mean every other female is a dog.

You're not even worth arguing with.

Drink acid and die okay?

Ignore the fool,Holier than thou.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by FuckTheMod: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown, it's obvious you know nothing.

And that same God choose a chronic womaniser and murderer to be the father of Jesus.

Virginity is good, but it does not determine ones final destiny.
Shut up mo- run
Only damaged low-lifer or someone who has been very unfortunate in life and has also been cunned into being with or accepting a wayward WHORÈ would disproof my fundamental fact.

Bodycount matters a lot, especially for women. I'm not insinuating that men should be wayward, as it's a sin against yourself and God, but the RETRIBUTIONS for being wayward is more grave for women than for men.
Men are not called hoes, WHORÈS and SLÚTs for a reason. Men can never be called such names even if they're Casanovas, THIS IS BECAUSE ON A NORM, IT'S WOMEN THAT GIVES CONSENT FOR SEX.

A guy with high bodycount can be a high value man because he must be doing "something right" having values in order to get consent from lots of women.
Whereas,
A girl with high bodycount is LOOSE, CHEAP AND WAYWARD. Because she's giving consent to lots of men to be with her.
Gold and diamond are valuable for a reason. It's not because they're the best metals or jewelry, but because they're expensive, difficult to get and rare.
Stop FOOLING yourself to believing that bodycount doesn't matter. IT'S WHAT MATTERS THE MOST.
HAVING MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT COMES WITH CERTAIN MINDSET AND EMOTIONAL DAMAGES.

A quick question for you:

Between a Casanova father and a WHORÈ mother, who would you choose if you have no option but to choose one?
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Shut up mo- run
Only damaged low-lifer or someone who has been very unfortunate in life and has also been cunned into being with or accepting a wayward WHORÈ would disproof my fundamental fact.

Bodycount matters a lot, especially for women. I'm not insinuating that men should be wayward, as it's a sin against yourself and God, but the RETRIBUTIONS for being wayward is more grave for women than for men.
Men are not called hoes, WHORÈS and SLÚTs for a reason. Men can never be called such names even if they're Casanovas, THIS IS BECAUSE ON A NORM, IT'S WOMEN THAT GIVES CONSENT FOR SEX.

A guy with high bodycount can be a high value man because he must be doing "something right" having values in order to get consent from lots of women.
Whereas,
A girl with high bodycount is LOOSE, CHEAP AND WAYWARD. Because she's giving consent to lots of men to be with her.
Gold and diamond are valuable for a reason. It's not because they're the best metals or jewelry, but because they're expensive, difficult to get and rare.
Stop FOOLING yourself to believing that bodycount doesn't matter. IT'S WHAT MATTERS THE MOST.
HAVING MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT COMES WITH CERTAIN MINDSET AND EMOTIONAL DAMAGES.

A quick question for you:

Between a Casanova father and a WHORÈ mother, who would you choose if you have no option but to choose one?

Take your pills, is obvious you have missed a couple of days dose.

Idiot.

You are sick upstairs, go and seek help before you starting trekking up and down the streets of your location.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by FuckTheMod: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
blueAgent:

Take your pills, is obvious you have missed a couple of days dose.

Idiot.

You are sick upstairs, go and seek help before you starting trekking up and down the streets of your location.
Lol
Frustrated soul grin
The truth is always very bitter grin
I'm sure that I pinched and pointed out the right stupid mentality and reality out of your life.
Or deh
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by 1Sharon(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
And we will be here to read the news when the marraige crashes soon

No be swear na fact

You were right !!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by 1Sharon(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shalommy:
This kind marriage na scam. Chaii

You were right!
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Frustrated soul grin
The truth is always very bitter grin
I'm sure that I pinched and pointed out the right stupid mentality and reality out of your life.
Or deh

Clown,

You pointed out nothing.

Keep taking your drugs.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by FuckTheMod: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown,

You pointed out nothing.

Keep taking your drugs.
Muh... Mu
Deep down, you know the truth tongue
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by Shalommy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
1Sharon:

You were right!
Ok. cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
thrillionaire:
na wa o. Prophet of doom, e be like say your prophecy don come to pass. Wow
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

J.A.S.M.I.N.E!
Jasmine Okafor wow!
E don crash o for real. I just hope she secured that green card already sha grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7432303/jasmine-okafor-mr-ibu-daughters

Crashed sooner than expected. Are you happy now grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Muh... Mu
Deep down, you know the truth tongue

Which truth?, you are dullard.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by samsongbemisola(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
pretydiva:

Don't be a prophet of doom. Wish the couple well and move on undecided
e don crash ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by FuckTheMod: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
blueAgent:

Which truth?, you are dullard.

The truth of your reality or dirty past hunting you, mo-run.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by IcePriNze: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Na so the marriage nor still las. God help your children �
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by BritishAirways: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Antimarraige:

No be swear na fact
wow you are the man from the future grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2022
FuckTheMod:

The truth of your reality or dirty past hunting you, mo-run.

You are a lonely hypocrite, just fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by FuckTheMod: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2022
blueAgent:

You are a lonely hypocrite, just fooling himself.
Lol
Muh mu
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by greatness77: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Desusi:

Prophet of doom! Don't you like good thing.Pls,do not be enemy of progress. If God says yes,who can say no?This is the more reason, why things like this should be kept secret until the deal is done.Its said,'ti isu eni ba ta NLA,aa n fi owo boo je ni.Gbogbo alangba lo fikun kanle,a ko mo eyi to inu n run ''Meaning,, do not count your eggs until they are hatched.
the egg has hatched

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by greatness77: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Antimarraige:

No be swear na fact
grin grin grin grin

Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by elonmuskbaby: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Musty112:
All the best to them. You think it is by long duration of dating or whatever u call it that make marriage last? You'll understand when u get married
abegiiii no dey drop lamba.e don already crash
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Muh mu

Clown.

Like I said you are a lonely frustrated fool, barking like a bitch.

Lowlife grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by FuckTheMod: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown.

Like I said you are a lonely frustrated fool, barking like a bitch.

Lowlife grin grin
Dumb broken and damaged mo-run grin
Go f@uk yourself baich grin
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by Hausa(m): 1:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Painful stuff. I'm surprised she didn't know for a whole nine months.

So what stopped the guy from just coming out plain and telling the lady? He just do like small pikin, walahi.
Re: Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days by blueAgent(m): 1:49am On Nov 16, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Dumb broken and damaged mo-run grin
Go f@uk yourself baich grin

Me and my friends have laughed our lungs out laughing at you and your stupid comment.

Like my friends said you are suffering from mental issue, I think it's time I start to ignore you.

Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) / Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist / Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.