Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son (64904 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by envoymedia: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwXLkTA5K18

Alleged audio recordings of actor John Okafor disclosing he stopped sleeping with his ‘daughter’ Jasmine after she slept with his son

📹: @_tosinsilverdam

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzqB2WNMtUx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A leaked audio between Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu and a yet to be identified woman has been shared online.

In the audio, the woman criticized Mr. Ibu's adopted daughter, Jasmine for using the actor to gain fame. She also criticized her for having sex with the actor's son after having sex with the actor.

Mr. Ibu admitted to sleeping with Jasmine. He also said he stopped sleeping with her after he discovered that she slept with his son.

This audio is coming amid the ongoing quarrel between Mr. Ibus wife and Jasmine over who controls the money donated by the public for the treatment of Mr. Ibu's ailment.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by atiku4President(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Their wahala

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by yinkus6750(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is serious.
Adopted daughter from generation of Jezebel.
Slept with father and son.
But, who the hell is leaking this at such a period Mr Ibu is struggling for his life ?

313 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Urheadmaster(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
angry

Mr Ibu slept with Jasmine the adopted daughter for real tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Urheadmaster(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
It is better now that he is still alive tongue
yinkus6750:
This is serious.
Adopted daughter from generation of Jezebel.
Slept with father and son.
But, who the hell is leaking this at such a period Mr Ibu is struggling for his life ?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by wittywriter: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nonstop Nonsense froma dysfunctional family.
bdon123:

Oga its adopted daughter, its wrong bt not a taboo
Learn to comprehend ...checkup what dysfunctional means then relate it to the nonsense done by father and son... you'll see why your response crass.

Wittyness.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by FuckingMachine: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
I need to adopt a daughter real soon.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
It was a rude shock when we heard about this over 24 hours ago!
We can't just get to bring it to this part of town,
We know our people for dis side,
But now, it's out!!!

But,
Mr Ibu doesn't need all these at this point in his life,
Cos of what he is going through.

His leg just got amputated for Krissake.
People should give him some privacy biko.
Let's focus on praying for him.
All this is so unnecessary at this time

CalabarPikin:
Una just wan kuku kill this man
Exactly our point.
This is uncalled for at this time.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Hezzyluv: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ever since I got to know that you can make money online through trending, i find it hard to believe somethings online. sad

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Pidginwhisper: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
sad
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
obembet:
Haaaaa
It's shocking!

StylesX:
As I don't understand igbo nko undecided
Do you want us to translate it for you?

StylesX:
Yes please.
olancho:
Someone should interpret this to us abeg...
Okay,
Give us a minute...

Modify :
Here you go @StylesX 🚶‍♂️

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
IGBOBIDIOTS MEN & WOMEN WITH INCEST AND IMMORALITY IN THEIR BLOOD. EXPECIALLY IN ANAMBRAA. HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE Obi supporters, SHAMELESS! PIGS FAMILY. SHAME ! TAR! TUFIA!
This has nothing to do with politics Mr Kola.
This has happened in all tribe in Nigeria.
Not everything in life is politics sir!
Our Kobo!

Urheadmaster:
angry
Mr Ibu slept with Jasmine the adopted daughter for real tongue
This is so shocking!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Eriggs: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is a shame in that family

18 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by amnesty7: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
A very useless thread at such a time.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by felong(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nigerians love sticking their noses into other people's affairs. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Resetinc: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
I bet my November salary this na the handwork of Ibu’s wife …
Why now ? Why? Some people don’t have sense

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by seandurse(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I need to adopt a daughter real soon.
Does this look like a joke to you

Calitoscassius:
So when is the best time for this, the man is a pervert the people donating to him are fools.

Man had sex with his so called daughter and you say it is uncalled for to call him out?
Calito,
There is time for everything in life.
When it's time, we will call him out, just not now.
This may make someone just end it all, you know?!
Our personal opinion at dem MANNA though.

oluwaseyi0:

It's not step daughter, step daughter is he marry/date Jasmine mom, he outrightly adopt her as daughter but of cause for fucking purpose

Omoawoke2:

Na wa oo. If he wan do side chick he should do side chick, which one is adopting her as a daughter and fuvkng her, that’s some weird shitt I must say
Na wa for una for here oooo.

InvertedHammer:

Beyond comedy, it is evident that
Mr. Ibu is as irresponsible as it can get.
10 children from multiple women?
Come on now.

Like seriously 🙄 shocked

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by PissInside: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nigerian men are so shameless 😬

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Thundafireseun: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
angry
I sincerely don’t know any of them
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by 3ice9ce: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wawuuuuu!!!
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Newton1045: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mbanuuu
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by sofeo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
It's well
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Offpoint1: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lol, that's not news naw... If you've been seeing their skits or clips, you should detect this long ago.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by sacajawea: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Woooooooo
Bismillahi!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by AngelicBeing: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
sad
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by oluwaseyi0: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Personally I won't be surprised

Wherever Jasmine got her power over the ibu family seems suspecting to me

Also I don't think she was 'adopted' as a kid

Who adopt full grown adult female if not for concealed fucking purpose? Moreover mere adoptee can't be giving an entire family especially the wife a run for her money

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by id4sho(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Family of haters undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by obembet(f): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Haaaaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by StylesX: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
As I don't understand igbo nko undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Meet Bob Actor 'Calypso King' Singer Who Dressed As A Woman Even Before Bobrisky / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.