Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) (42746 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by midehi2(f): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:

Yes
On a daily

Infact fighter jets do bomb .. zamfara kebbi Bornu atimes Niger states on a daily

Igbos elders and governors have prevented this for long.. come be like IPOB and Ekpa get one special thing

Deadline is this November

So if you get bros wey Dey bush or sister wey Dey cook for them inside bush warn them

Feds are coming …

And this time python and ll will be chides

Then go bomb Eastern bushes and IPOB camps out

No say dem no tell you
You are making sense and somehow not making sense
The pics up there, does it look like ESN hideout, let the soldiers fish them out and leave the poor masses alone, simple.
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by mytime24(f): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
revenge
which nonsense revenge is that, why'nt arrest the criminals instead of always burning houses of innocent people, is'nt professional
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Odin13: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
mystery22:
Your end will be worst.

After you have seen a brutal end of your life and that of your family

E waits you

Mark it today
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by CaptainAyub: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:

After it has befallen you and your family before this month comes to an end..

Go carry gun fight army na..

Foolish bingos everywhere..,

I dare IPOB and Ekpa to bring war.. Abi dia moral don low

Bingos are foolishly stupid
So the houses the zoo soldiers are burning are IPOB too?
You must be a Muslim,na una de dey irrational like that.
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by edunaragold(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

This is the reason why I have no sympathy for any soldier man brought down by terrorists and boko haram boiz tongue.
u are a fool, have you confirmed the really incident, if there is no security in Nigeria as you want, it's your house a fellow human like you will come to harm u
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by uche393: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
our military intelligence is shit, DSS nko no know their work. and you will say this is not hatered to Igbos? cant they smoke out perpetrators out and prosecute them? than destroying people's properties.

in as much as I don't support Nnamdi Kanu approach in baifra agitation doesn't make me to support these shit by the ebube aturu and soldiers.

the armed forces has made their selves enemies to the people they are bound to protect.

Abia State government approach is different from that of uzodimma and Abia has less issues with ipob. in Abia people obey sit at home every where except Umuahia and the governor provides maximum security 24/7 on Mondays. ikpeazu has never allowed any destruction of properties because with regards to these ipob issues.
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Odin13: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
midehi2:

You are making sense and somehow not making sense
The pics up there, does it look like ESN hideout, let the soldiers fish them out and leave the poor masses alone, simple.

Do IPOB write esn on their house and face?

Useless emotion

This month ending dem go bomb them extinct.. Dey form nonsense
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:

Wetin Una Dey wait naaa..

Make Una get serious and burn igboland .. Abi wetin else

Federal will bomb you bingos into stupidity

Those ragtag fools with shotgun

Wait naaa …

E go soon clear

Shebi Ekpa wan bring war during election

Na Una meat vultures go consume ..

I double dare Ekpa and IPOB to do their worst

Una brain dey for strength .. na why to reason dey hard Una

Make Una try rubbish and feel the heat of northwest and northeast

Nobody Dey beg Una ..

Abi you see federal government beg Una .. then hold Kanu make Una do Una worst

Careless
But last last him go release Kanu,na politicial prisoner.....Aboki go sleep
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Odin13: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
CaptainAyub:

So the houses the zoo soldiers are burning are IPOB too?
You must be a Muslim,na una de dey irrational like that.

Dem Dey write IPOB for house

Get sense naa
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by BATified2023: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You in particular, the evil you support will get to you soon and no one will waste an RIP on you. Even the earth upon which you walk will reject your corpse, mark my words.
a typical emeka with his useless talks

No surprises,your fathers said more than that only to bow to the guns of d uncircumcised fulanis
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by midehi2(f): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:

Do IPOB write esn on their house and face?

Useless emotion

This month ending dem go bomb them extinct.. Dey form nonsense
Just try get sense
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
a typical emeka with his useless talks

No surprises,your fathers said more than that only to bow to the guns of d uncircumcised fulanis
Mark my words
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Odin13: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
midehi2:

Just try get sense

Help me remind your papa like thar
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

There have been numerous cases of the army murdering innocent civilians and destroying property in the East but, since it's the Igbos getting killed, you guys cheer them on. There's absolutely nothing to prove that these houses getting destroyed belong to unknown gunmen, instead everything points to the fact that these are houses and business premises of people who were unfortunate enough to be located in that area. One thing I love about life is that it goes round and round. You're cheering this evil on, while deep inside you you know it's wrong, some day soon life will do a full circle and get back to you, and this evil you're supporting will fall upon you and yours. The worst part will be that you'll be innocent o, but it'll still happen to you, and hopefully you'll say this same rubbish you're saying here.
As long as you walk upon this earth, you the 5 of you whose comments I've selected will see this come to pass. As that woman in that picture cried, so shall tears follow you on that day.
Mark my words
u are happy when ur fellow terrorists/UGM killed soldiers,police,civilians u called saboteurs. May the same Evil befall knock ur door/ur camp unless u denounced Ipob Terrorist/UGM
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Glory2DLamb(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sadly, the Nigerian government and its apparatuses are building up an army in that area that will not be sentimental when the time comes.
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by midehi2(f): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:

Help me remind my papa like thar

grin
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by smileyoo: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:

After it has befallen you and your family before this month comes to an end..

Go carry gun fight army na..

Foolish bingos everywhere..,

I dare IPOB and Ekpa to bring war.. Abi dia moral don low

Bingos are foolishly stupid
I really like to know, why you are taking the whole thing, very personal.
why the childish jubilation of the misadventures of an irresponsible government forces ?
if there are few lawless individuals in a community, must that be the reason to destroy the whole community ?
why can't the government be responsible, by apprehending the criminals, without destabilizing the peaceful community ?
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Odin13: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
smileyoo:
I really like to know, why you are taking the whole thing, very personal.
why the childish jubilation of the misadventures of an irresponsible government forces ?
if there are few lawless individuals in a community, must that be the reason to destroy the whole community ?
why can't the government be responsible, by apprehending the criminals, without destabilizing the peaceful community ?

When your community support and shield IPOB ans hail esn

That’s what you get
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by OyigboUpdate: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
OyigboUpdate

Come tell them it's ESN AND IPOB not Nigerian army and ebubeagu

Come debunk this news please
Remove being bias. Even if you are not an Unknown gunman and ESN when u hide them or interfere be ready to receive the treatment they are receiving.

Just like those native doctors doing charms for unknown gunmen Soludo dealth with them.
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by tishbite41(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
frankson1:

I've been hearing of this for years now but, the question is, when will Igbos be ready, or is it when all the able-bodied young men would have either been killed or ran away to start their new lives elsewhere

Igbos should call themselves to order instead of threatening the government and the rest of the people.
We're not cowards like you guys
We've fought a war
When we feel like it the war will start and, believe me, the results will be different
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by frankson1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
tishbite41:

We're not cowards like you guys
We've fought a war
When we feel like it the war will start and, believe me, the results will be different

I wish you and your war fighters succes any time you people are ready for war.
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
u are happy when ur fellow terrorists/UGM killed soldiers,police,civilians u called saboteurs. May the same Evil befall knock ur door/ur camp unless u denounced Ipob Terrorist/UGM
Do those people in the video look like terrorists? If the soldiers are killing the terrorists and UGM everybody, including I, will be happy but they're going around burning people's houses and you're cheering them on.
Mark my words, it'll get to you soon
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by tishbite41(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
frankson1:

I wish you and your war fighters succes any time you people are ready for war.
Amen
God bless you
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by NwekereNdoki: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Until our people flush out IPOB from our midst. We won't know peace. I've always warnd against this. Now see where we are

1 Like

Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Remove being bias. Even if you are not an Unknown gunman and ESN when u hide them or interfere be ready to receive the treatment they are receiving.

Just like those native doctors doing charms for unknown gunmen Soludo dealth with them.

In other words, the Nigerian is allowed to lawless under the constitution of Nigeria?
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Useless words.Id u wish him Evil, cos he speak against the Ekpa,Kanu that are KILLING ur people like GOATS there,may UGM visit u soon.Can I hear a loud AMEN grin
ZombieSlayer1:

Mark my words
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No na, you said it's ESN and IPOB that is doing or causing all these unrest in the east,now the op is saying something different, I called ur attention to it so that you can help us verify the news..nothing else
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
War does nobody any good. The federal government should invite people to the table to jaw -jaw. It is not time to war-war
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by ATLIEN2027: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

If they were burning down the houses of the gunmen nobody would complain but these people burn down any houses in their path and all these are houses of people who were just unfortunate to be living in that area.

I've been reading the comments of people here and it's clear that Nigerians are a very wicked people especially towards other tribes. Going by the narratives, by now, the entire North East should be burnt down, no be so?

This evil that those devils on front page are supporting will soon get to them and their families.
Listen, I agree with you.
But guess what?
Back when Jonathan was President I used to comment and argue with other on Punch and Vanguard comment sections.
I still remember very vividly how Jonathan supporters, mostly Igbos thought it was ok for the Nigerian Army to kill anyone in any village while hunting down Bokoharam members. They even said that if the villagers can't point out the Bokoharam members, then they deserve whatever they get. I was dumbfounded and shocked at such comments.
I told them back then that it could be their own people in the future. They called me all sorts of names and told me I was a Bokoharam sympathizer.
Now my exact statements back then are now very true and the same people who were praising the Nigerian Army for destroying and killing many innocent individuals in the North are now the ones calling Nigerian Army names now. How quickly times and position changes.
The moral of this story is that the average Nigerian is very very myopic. They only think of the present, they lack the foresight to think about the future or even tomorrow. I will never support any Army killing of innocent people, be it Igbos, Hausa or Yoruba. They have to be professional in their actions.
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by Truthdeypain: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:
IPOB must be fully eradicated from east ..

Told them Buhari is coming by November ..

This man still the beginning .. by November ending

Bomb go rain like e Dey be for northeast forest

Make no fool or bingo come online shout innocent igbo youth.

Or Devil go punish the idiot family properly

Only a fool born of a fool types the rubbish you do. Spits!
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Do those people in the video look like terrorists? If the soldiers are killing the terrorists and UGM everybody, including I, will be happy but they're going around burning people's houses and you're cheering them on.
Mark my words, it'll get to you soon
Get to me in Akron grin grin grin.wen ur darling UGM are killing innocent civilians/police N military personnel,ur likes are happy/support them.May the same UGM visit ur father's compound soon unless u carty cardboard around Around Anambra/Imo state on Monday grin and denounced them.U must show us the pic here too
Re: Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) by smileyoo: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Odin13:

When your community support and shield IPOB ans hail esn

That’s what you get
with all the brands of terrorists, in the north terrorising the nigerians on daily basis and cashing out on criminal exploitations of nigerians through kidnappings, what stopped the government from going after these bandits, terrorists, Boko Haram guys, and the famous fulani-herdsmen always fingered in most callous killings across the nation.
if the fg were burning down the communities where these confirmed merchants of deaths come from, I wonder how many buildings will still remain standing, in the north ?
the role of governments is to maintain peace and not abetting destruction and destabilization of the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) / Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.