Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) (22891 Views)

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / Can't Tinubu & His Supporters Campaign Without Preaching Hate? / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by shortIGBOman: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:
Look at how a wretched urrchinn like shortigboman is ranting and masturbating on my mentions. Very rabid dog.

Samueltemi, if you have any ashawo wey dey free, send am come shortigboman house for Aba, make him use cure him impotency.

To dey stupid no dey easy for APC supporters!

I dey Nnewi with my Beautiful IGBO Babe. She is the most beautiful IGBO women and a beauty Queen. I know say you dey salivate as you see her picture below. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I dey Nnewi with my Beautiful IGBO Babe. She is the most beautiful IGBO women and a beauty Queen. I know say you dey salivate as you see her picture below. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nnewi my foot! As if you know where Nnewi is in the map.

Kunle, stop eating Tununu shit.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Curious345:

Her don't play with me .. am not at your level .. Mr petty boy

Or you'll do what? Empty chest-beater IPOB tout.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Flows001(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
PRESSING OF NECKS!!!
Watch how urchins start swearing with their testicle that all in the people in the video are Enugu. Abia, Anambra and Imo, watch how they will swear that the interviewers are Igbos and IPOB cheesy..
We have told you urchins that Peter Obi is a National project, we from the another central are also relentlessly campaigning for Obi.
Nobody wan continue with this suffering nahh...

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Curious345: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Or you'll do what? Empty chest-beater IPOB tout.
like I said you're not Yoruba ..

You're just an impostor .

Drop your village name , and family compound here .
You can be verified
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ur Almajiri father size cool
AdamuKD:

E shock you. Shockent you? Senseless Zombie
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by PoliciaNLand: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin u can collect the pamper and wear it cool grin
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
ur mate are working there/in school preparing for exam.U are doing checking point on Nairaland with torchlight grin grin .U looking for trouble, u get am.No time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naira20:
An adage says

When God gives you big teeth, He gives you big lips to cover them.

God has raised daring men and women for Peter Obi across the globe.

How can the likes of OluERAN be speaking for Yorubas?

How can you not do anything as a young person that knows the truth?
So one tout will come and tell a graduate to vote for Tinubu simply because he is Yoruba. When Tinubu was giving them millions, did they remember you as a Yoruba man?
When you buy a plot of land to build in Lagos, did they exempt you from the exorbitant dues?

That aside.

Some are not even aware that it's a plot to empower Muslims above Other yorubas.

How many of our political thugs are Christians? How many of our Obas are?
They've systematically plotted this that's why an Osinbajo was schemed out by a Tinubu.

Only a fool falls into the same pit twice.

My friend don't bring your sentiment to Yoruba land.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by AdamuKD: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Kaci durin uwaka
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

PoliciaNland boy.U like this grin Slim beau Hottie wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

Kaci durin uwaka
mahaifiyarka kaduna ce embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
these are the real omoluabis with working brain. their labour of love wil never be in vain.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by AdamuKD: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

Ansa kashi na
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by gloryman91: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mention the markets names in Oyo State.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Killermamba: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
successmatters:
Very intelligent people have all switched to the Labour Party, what are you still waiting for in the criminals parties like PDP and APC? grin
Na only political slaves and mumu dey join APC and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

Ansa kashi na
ka ci gusu uwarka cool smiley
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Eyesstone(f): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Go get your PVC and go out on election day to vote Peter Obi. All these online campaign will not make him win if you don't vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Godispeace: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thank God u used the word "seems" the answer is i am not wretched but rich ,comfortable with good and respectable job as a mgt staff of a commercial bank for 20 yrs now (5fth Bank) and can conveniently feed u and ur entire family. i may beyour father age mate
Chiefwhip01:
Seems you are cursed and wretched, you don't insult, you argue intelligently.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Chiefwhip01: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Godispeace:
Thank God u used the word "seems" the answer is i am not wretched but rich ,comfortable with good and respectable job as a mgt staff of a commercial bank for 20 yrs now (5fth Bank) and can conveniently feed u and ur entire family. i may beyour father age mate
A matured man does not call a stranger a fool, you should feed your family first before thinking about feeding someone else. You are a clown.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by AdamuKD: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
ka ci gusu uwarka cool smiley
Allah Sai naci kutumar durin mama nka

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD p sad grin tongue angryost=118223991:

iya walkiya ta sami karuwa ta
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD(ost=118223991:

iya walkiya ta sami karuwa ta cool shocked grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by AdamuKD: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
iya walkiya ta sami karuwa ta

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Gbemini(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Antyislam:
Only foolish people will vote APC or PDP
I dont know why elders in east refused to train thier children... U are a very good example of untrained child
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by shortIGBOman: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:

That Boy na IGBO Boy wey run go Kaduna in search of peace and greener pastures. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Gideonite2020(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
IT IS THE GREATEST STUPIDITY TO BELIEVE THAT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT PUT THIS COUNTRY IN HER PRESENT PREDICAMENT SUDDENLY HAS ALL IT TAKES NOW TO RESCUE HER. IF THAT IS TRUE, WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN WAITING FOR CLOSE TO 7YEARS NOW. LET US BE WISE FOR ONCE IN THIS COUNTRY. HABA.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by shortIGBOman: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

Nnewi my foot! As if you know where Nnewi is in the map.

Kunle, stop eating Tununu shit.

I dey Ebinator Ozulogwu, for Nnewi South local Government. I know the East pass most IGBO.

IGBO women come too like me. I dey fvck anyhow for this side. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ok o. In OYO State abi ?
I'm watching in 8Ds grin
B'ori oju mi, O ri inu mi grin
Dead on arrival
Yet they will come online and call the omoluabis names( Afonja, Agbadorian. Yoruba Moslem)
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I dey Ebinator Ozulogwu, for Nnewi South local Government. I know the East pass most IGBO.

IGBO women come too like me. I dey fvck anyhow for this side. grin

So why you come like APC? I wan know, maybe you fit convince me
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by Babastrong(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=successmatters post=118218503]Very intelligent people have all switched to the Labour Party, what are you still waiting for in the criminals parties like PDP and APC? grin[ And your "lord and savious" is the product of PDP. Kikiikiki. He can only deceive brainless people like zombidients. From APGA to PDP to LP. Abeg waitin pandora dey find? We need a stable strategist not a political prostitute.]
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) by OmarBashir: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
I laff una, Market women wey dey watch una comedy, na theatre to them. Na Asiwaju get der vote. Make una go sleep

Keep deceiving yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Biafra: 8 IPOB Members Killed, 30 Wounded, 26 Arrested - Vanguard / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.