Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics (16578 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by Owoino: 12:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by Freethinker87: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Reno is right. We are campaign terrorists. Keep pressing their neck Obidients.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by ambale(m): 3:22am On Nov 09, 2022
And this made it to the front page

Make una sha dey collect money dey sabotage una country when the shege comes everybody will eat inside of it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by NessFortunate: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2022
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1589942695044485121

Reno you forgot to add that, they were same people calling Nigeria a zoo yet they are pushing Peter to be president of a zoo. Na hypocrisy go k!ll una. NKITAS.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by beerfraud: 5:25am On Nov 09, 2022
kizyalex10:
have you noticed that no single politician from these sets of wicked parties have supported Peter obi officially yet even from his own tribe ,what does that tell u,he is not one of them or a corrupt breed,non is saying good thing about him recently even when most of them have sang his praises in the past.even what most of them accuse him of is irrelevant from quoting wrong statistics or lying or accusing his supporters or branding him ipob or south east project but so many Nigerians are missing the point,non of these politicians have dared called him corrupt or a thief which is the main criteria Nigerians need at this point because 98 percent of our past and present leaders have lacked that discipline and being incorruptible,everyone is against him because it will truly expose who they truly are ,the likes of Dino melaye who’s doesn’t own a factory or company but yet have a garage that even dangote will envy will now explain how to maintain such flamboyance if his source of illegal wealth is cut of,same with ffk and all,Nigerians opportunity have been presented to us to take over our country from these evil wicked few who have gripped our country so hard and have oppressed us for so long,they have made so much money that even their third generations can’t finish and all those money re ours,let’s wise up,hunger no know tribe ooo and does not know religion,all these three major candidates re rich and non of them will ever suffer if the loose election or who ever wins but u us,average Nigerians na we go suffer am,I might nt be part of it cos I and my family have dual citizenship but no place like home for me,I love to come home and feel safe and secured,I also have relatives who re not previledge d as Iam so let’s vote wisely but if u vote nonsense no wahala na we still Dey here
he invested the state money in his family business that is a corruption
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by Ance4Liverpool: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Reno should tell us what Atiku will do for nigerians not talking rubbish all the time bcs this is becoming childish.

Nigerians please remember to vote wisely oooo obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Kid.

Return to bed

Day never brake tongue
you are one day dreaming. We can never allow any Ipob terrorist near our aso rock. So put that into ur empty skull
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by kizyalex10(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2022
beerfraud:
he invested the state money in his family business that is a corruption
you see your life?I don’t know the reason of which you re doing what u re doing but my late mum will always say that you can deceive people but you can never deceive yourself,you have allowed yourself to be used to destroy Nigeria ,who ever have ruled Nigeria in the past either good or bad Nigerians have benefitted equally from such regime both in good times and bad times,no tribe have been given special treatment .I’m blessed as a person and I have worked hard all my life and I have nt indulged in any single crime or illegal means of making money but I can say I and my family are blessed but I can never be fulfilled seeing my mate calling me chairman to wash my car for 500 nair a or 1k jst to eat or a friend not because they don’t have degree or ability to hustle but due to lack of jobs ,have travelled a lot and I know how things work if rightly done,I’m scared to even open a bottle of wine or eat two meat publicly to avoid preying eyes of the kidnappers.let’s leave d state of Nigeria,what about tinubus health condition,can you actually ask tinubu to head your company in this state of health?let’s nt be unfortunate in this life.for 8 years of our lives someone who is old and senile will be up and doing running around actively?or sending PAs to be doing his job or representing him.it’s well ooo
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by beerfraud: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2022
kizyalex10:
you see your life?I don’t know the reason of which you re doing what u re doing but my late mum will always say that you can deceive people but you can never deceive yourself,you have allowed yourself to be used to destroy Nigeria ,who ever have ruled Nigeria in the past either good or bad Nigerians have benefitted equally from such regime both in good times and bad times,no tribe have been given special treatment .I’m blessed as a person and I have worked hard all my life and I have nt indulged in any single crime or illegal means of making money but I can say I and my family are blessed but I can never be fulfilled seeing my mate calling me chairman to wash my car for 500 nair a or 1k jst to eat or a friend not because they don’t have degree or ability to hustle but due to lack of jobs ,have travelled a lot and I know how things work if rightly done,I’m scared to even open a bottle of wine or eat two meat publicly to avoid preying eyes of the kidnappers.let’s leave d state of Nigeria,what about tinubus health condition,can you actually ask tinubu to head your company in this state of health?let’s nt be unfortunate in this life.for 8 years of our lives someone who is old and senile will be up and doing running around actively?or sending PAs to be doing his job or representing him.it’s well ooo
k
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by beerfraud: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
Reno should tell us what Atiku will do for nigerians not talking rubbish all the time bcs this is becoming childish.

Nigerians please remember to vote wisely oooo obidient is better than sacrifice
if you voted wisely in Abia Kerosene distributor would not be your calamity governor today
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by beerfraud: 7:30am On May 29, 2023
Reno Omokry is a prophet
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics by beerfraud: 4:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Nzogbu nzogbu politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy / Fuel Scarcity: FG Intervention Temporal, Queues Will Resurface – Stakeholders / "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.