Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. (7552 Views)

''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook / My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by boyt1: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
For the 1st time, let us use this opportunity to commend the Nigerian security forces for the great job, well done.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Greenpro: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Good for them
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by oncolor: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
boy t:

For the 1st time,  let  us use this opportunity to commend the Nigerian security forces for the great job, well done.

True man, the story spread far and wide, the Nigerian Police have lifted up their image one notch up.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by agog: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
boy t:

For the 1st time, let us use this opportunity to commend the Nigerian security forces for the great job, well done.
But them go carry d lady eye see chei for their custody there, starting from this nite,
Enough f.c.k.n. for d corps, lol
grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
oncolor:

True man, the story spread far and wide, the Nigerian Police have lifted up their image one notch up.
which kind notch up be dat? Na dem still be d criminals wey dey giv us sleepness nites. Na dem dem jor. I wont congratulate dem for doin wat dey r paid to do! Abi na free dem dey work? Smteeeeewwww
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by ifyalways(f): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
Wonderful. . .Naija Police? cheesy  shocked
Good News for the Obi's.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by oncolor: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
Boyloaf:

which kind notch up be dat? Na dem still be d criminals wey dey giv us sleepness nites. Na dem dem jor. I wont congratulate dem for doin wat dey r paid to do! Abi na free dem dey work? Smteeeeewwww

Bro, na me be first to yab naija police if them dey f.ck up, at least give them kudos, e no easy to trace kidnappers in a third world country, we no be U.S or Europe.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by duduspace(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
Still can't understand the intention behind it. If it was just for money, why beat the old man?  undecided
I think there are many frustrated loonies running around this dear country of ours just looking to take out their frustration on others.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by jumobi1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nigeria is messed up. if it was an ordinary citizen, they won't have found the abductors this quick.
Shows if there is a will there is a way. In Nigeria, they just isn't enough will
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Ajiowe: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
It was really pathetic, seeing the old man's face bruced as a result of beating. These monsters (kidnappers) should be killed.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Goldieluks: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
Am happy for M.Obi's dad,so far he wasn't hurt,those kidnappers can go away and never come back!
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by jumobi1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ajiowe:

It was really pathetic, seeing the old man's face bruced as a result of beating. These monsters (kidnappers) should be killed.

I don't disagree. Let's start with our leaders though. they are the problem with Nigeria. A lot of people I grew up with in Nigeria are jobless and hustling.
NOT BY CHOICE
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by IBEXY(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
jumobi1:

I don't disagree. Let's start with our leaders though. they are the problem with Nigeria. A lot of people I grew up with in[b] Nigeria are jobless and hustling.
NOT BY CHOICE[/b]

Are you remotely saying that crime is justified because our leaders have failed. I hope you enjoy it when they take you. NOT BY CHOICE.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by airmark(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
When will ibos stop this nonsense? Look at their 'ibotic' criminal faces in that pic.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
definitely not chelsea fans
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by 190smh: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=18pt]ARE THEY STILL GONNA GET PAID [/size]
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by okadaman2: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
I Suspect Arsene Wenger is involved with this, they should question those kidnappers well. I don't trust Arsenal grin
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by jumobi1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
IBEXY:

Are you remotely saying that crime is justified because our leaders have failed. I hope you enjoy it when they take you. NOT BY CHOICE.
Do u comprehend English? I said I don't disagree. It's you that they will take.
Hustlin doesn't mean kidnapping.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by okadaman2: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
The biggest and most amazing thing about this news is the fact that the Nigerian Police solved a case, arrested the perpetrators, did not kill them extr-judicially, did not parade them shirtless and half/Unclad, did not beat them blue and black and did all these in record time of less than 2weeks.  shocked shocked

I must kill chicken to celebrate this, It is shocking shocked

I Think Nigerian policemen are Chelsea Fans  embarassed
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by promire2004(f): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
hmmmmm, this is so terrible and shocking. Why are human beings this bad? Some people are seriously huzzling on the streets trying to make ends meet, others are looking for fast means of making money. I'm more than glad that these kidnappers were caught. Also, the nigerian police did a very gud job this time around. *thumbs up* to them. I pity the poor old man though. He should seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
chei man don suffer grin
so igbo girls na professional kidnappers una don turn into grin
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by andyanders: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
Let the police be fast in executing them. All over the world, to kick or harm an elderly person is a felony and do carry live jail term without parole or death as the case maybe. They should be hanged. If at their age, they have the heart to beat up an elderly person who suffered to bring his children up, only to be maltreated by beasts like these idio-ts, they should be hanged or have their two hands amputated and also plug off one of their eyes and give them to eat and drop them in jail for the rest of their lives.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by paddyman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
The speed at which the NPF solved this case is abnormal in Nigeria. Mikel should tell us how much he paid the police. That would be normal.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Ibomade1: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
okada_man:

I must kill chicken to celebrate this, It is shocking shocked

I Think Nigerian policemen are Chelsea Fans  embarassed

On point grin grin

Look at their faces, shameless people.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by nagoma(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
I am beginning to believe what is said about ibo boys ( and girls) as far as money is concerned. Can swallow kilos of cocaine and can abduct and beat up an elderly ibo man.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by joe4christ(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
If our political (so called) leaders are effective and honest towards thier responsibilities, i bet the level of crimes such as this would've been at it's bearest minimal, Lord save this nation!
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by oildealz: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hixx gd day sorry to talk to u here bt please can i have ur contact so ican talk to u concernin d icsa exams in dec mi no is08098746712 and email is mrkpm69@gmail .com tanks amilli
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by TolaniLuv: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
Lmao! I'm so happy Nigerian Police Did a Great Job This Time. 3 Gbosa for em"""

Why Dem Ibo boiz again? Damn' No Hating, But why una nah?

A 24Yr Old Ibo guy and his wife a  51 yr old Japanese Woman Visited 9ja for a week vacation gave her briefcase to take back to Japan and he will Join her in a week time, Not knowing it was full of Cocaine . She's was sentenced to 20 Years in Prison.  

Second Week, an Ibo man carried the biggest cocaine In Japan history, after reading the story earlier a week earlier . He still carry cocaine to Japan. 2 days later another Ibo man ! What I don't Understand is they read news about this and they still try to use the same entry?? Japanese Custom re so tight as their girls smthing(smiles )

You can continue with your Hustle, I am not pure like deh seh HOLY. but, knowing Japan custom are gonna stop you no mata what with your Green Passport / Black. and search you for like 30 mins . You still wanna carry same thin every  week.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by MeandSum: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
selingel:

Sometimes, I wonder why we dont eventually see every investigation to a logical end in this nation to serve as a detrrent to issues like this? Now an ex-Police officer is involved, and there is suspicion that, those arrested in Kano might just be either serving military men, or ex. Most annoying is the presence of a lady. I thought this was mostly associated with the Yorubas (considering the rate of women's involvement in one chance), but the name Nkechi, is now making me think otherwise. (Please not out for any tribe). It is well.

Please help copy the fully text on the topic, and post here for all to read. Thanks.

Can you explain exactly what you meant above that Yorubas are kidnappers? I want data and stats.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by future001: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
Show of shame. Real Show of shame! This is sad.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by mekaboy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2011

PLEASE LET THESE PEOPLE BE SHOT DEAD IN A FIRING SQUAD AND DISPLAYED LIVE ON NATIONAL TV FOR ALL INTENDING KIDNAPPERS TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.

Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Ojiofor: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nkechi Ossai and Ifanyi Essient are Igbo abi?we claim them all,when a midwestern or ND Igbo committed a crime he or she is Igbo and at a time of peace haters will claim there are no Igbo beyound the Niger river.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband / Fake Doctor Nabbed After Working For Over One Year In Govt Hospital / Man Caught Sleeping With Woman On D Street In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.