Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. (7556 Views)

''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook / My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by selingel: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
Please dont start that Ibo, Yoruba thread here. We all should celebrate the release of an innocent man, whom men of the underworld, wanted to make quick and cheap money from.
I just pity the lady amongst them, because she will be USED, by all, before she is eventually sentenced.
As for the Police Force, I urge them to do same for the ordinary man on the street, and our nation will be better for it.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Rastamann: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
Thank God, they found him alive! These abductors should be used as scape goats.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Hardtalk: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2011
I keep wondering what Nkechi's role was here? She will be f**ked enough by all the males in that station. I pity her most. Get rich quick bug, has bitten many in this nation. Let them pay for beating a man thats even older than their father.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by Oboma1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
This is what money came lead people to do. They have no excuse whatsoever to do this.
As for the babe, I pray she knows whats waiting for her there every night in a typical Nigerian cell.
I wish they did this in Akwa Ibom state. They would have been condemned immediately to death. May GOD have mercy on them!.
Re: A Lady Amongst Abductors Of Mikel Obi's Father - News!. by ibatosh84: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
well we thank god for his life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happened In Enugu Today / Nigerian Gay Man Covers In Blood After He Was Gang-raped By Three Male Friends / Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.