Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire (3293 Views)

Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) / Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by okadaman2: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf:

What power have ACN, CPC and TMG got to put GEJ under fire. Some positions people take are just ridiculous beyond words.
Those parties are only fighting because they are scared that their manipulation of the judiciary is about to be thoroughly exposed. The old way of doing things is gone forever and the country is firmly on the path to lawfulness and development for the very first time in our history.

The judiciary should be like a holy place, a place imbued with gravitas, moral and intellectual weight; not a place staffed with controversial characters. It should be devoid of politics and the comedic actions of interested parties like ACN and CPC that would do anything, including killing youth corpers in their wild-eyed desperation for power. But Nigeria is changing, and these days the constitution is king.

They have a right to demand justice and a common sense reaction from someone we all pay to take care of our affairs.

Like I told you yesterday,  GEJ has only succeeded in exposing his bias and prejudice. He needs to fire whoever adviced him to react like a cowboy. He acted out of character and he did it on the wrong issue.

I told you he shuould have suspended Katsina Alu if he waas trying to be fair. The Ayo Salami allegation against Katsina Alu, the CJN of the federal Republic is so dirty, damning and mind boggling that even God would have fired angel Gabriel for that!

But GEJ decided to use this as an opportunity to punish a man that has ruled against his party. This is a country of 150 Million people with very wild and untamed tiger on the loose, that tiger has been on the lose since 1914, GEJ will destroy himself if he fails to do the smart thing. There is still time. If not, the he's inviting 2015 much earlier than necessary.

If you have access to him, tell him to rescind or suspend them both. People tend to respect fair-mindedness. It's not too late for GEJ.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
teskyg:

@ Remmi.Who appointed Salami as the President the First Place.Did he put himself there?Maybe you are in the Legal Profession .Please shed more light on who has the constitutional right to either appoint or recommend an Appeal Court President.

I am sure you are an employee of an Organization.Do you have the choice to refuse redeployment to any unit of your Organization?

thank goodness u have been cleared about those call logs u made mention of. its immaterial. thats really not the basis why salami was even sanctioned.
the issue of who appointed salami isnt the issue. If trully GEJ has nothing to benefit from this, why the haste?
salami was asked to apologize and he be set free but he refused stating that the panel was bias. he decided to go to the law court to prove his point. before the court could say Jack, GEJ has already suspended him. already, he has undermined whatever the decision the law court would have come up with. even if he doesnt like Salami,he would have just waited till the decision of the court before booting him out abi undecided
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Beaf: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
sinaoye:

Problem i have with the judiciary is that either CJ or PCA lied on oath regarding the case of Sokoto election tribunal. Which of them lied, or was PCA removed because he told the truth about the Sokoto case?

Exactly.
It shows the deep rot in the system; they both need to go.
I hope many more follow too, because our judiciary has become a laughing stock.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by teskyg: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Demdem.Salami was asked to step outside pending when all the issues will be amicably  resolve.He was not sacked.It is only the National Assembly that has the constitutional Mandate to sack Salami, I just don't understand why anything GEJ is greeted with blind hatred by all ACN and CPC apologist?

GEJ has followed due process and you can shout to high heaven, This is a ploy by your ACN politicians to distract us .GEJ will make rewrite history in Nigeria.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
teskyg:

@ Demdem.Salami was asked to step outside pending when all the issues will be amicably  resolve.He was not sacked.It is only the National Assembly that has the constitutional Mandate to sack Salami, I just don't understand why anything GEJ is greeted with blind hatred by all ACN and CPC apologist?

GEJ has followed due process and you can shout to high heaven, This is a ploy by your ACN politicians to distract us .GEJ will make rewrite history in Nigeria.

pls stop sounding like BEAF. that bolded part sounds like him. its simply not true.

secondly, check my earlier post. no where did i say that salami was sacked. i said suspended.

ok, based on your assertion (which i dont completely agree with), why should it be only Salami that should step outside in a feud that includes Katsina-Alu? of cos katsina-Alu seems to have the NJC in his pocket so there was no way he would have been indicted. that is where i expect GEJ to use his brain.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Beaf: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2011
teskyg:

Abi o! When did the judiciary become a political matter?
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Kolababa: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
Some people here are intellectually bankrupt. Where talking about an illegality here. Do those semi-illiterates that are supporting this illegality know better than NBA. If this illegality is allowed to go, it will consume everybody either now or in the future. NJC has no power to suspend any judge, the constitution is clear on how a judicial officer can be removed. It is the same Supreme court that give the judgement that when a matter is in court, all parties should maintain the status quo. They said Salami lied on oath, that is perjury. Supreme court has also ruled that only a court of competent jurisdiction can determine a case of perjury not a domestic panel like Justice Auta panel that indicted Salami. Those member of NJC of 7 out of 24 that suspended Salami did not form a qorum. That is why a lawyer said that this illegality is a rolling stone that no one can tell how it will end.
As for GEJ has also endorsed this illegality , this was part of what consumed former governor of Oyo State, Ladoja when he illegally removed the CJ of Oyo State, Isaiah Olakanmi. That time he thought he was working for his party PDP, and this was part of the offences Obasanjo and Adedibu cooked up to illegally impeach the man and we saw how this illegal impeachment was the order of the day from Anambra to Plateau to Ekiti to Bayelsa in the lawless days of Obasanjo. This same OBJ is the onecontrolling GEJ in all these illegalities. I think this OBJ want to return Nigeria back to those lawless days when the Attorney General, Bayo Ojo would tell us that Appeal Court Judgement is a toothless bull dog. This same Salami also played a patriotic role in making sure that illegal impeachment in Nigeria did not stand. These were the sins of Justice Salami.
EVERYBODY WILL SEE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THIS ACTION IN THE FUTURE WHEN POPLITICIANS WILL NO LONGER RESPECT COURT ORDER OR JUDGEMENT AGAIN BECAUSE JUSTICE WILL BE FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER THEN WHEN ALL THE UPRIGHT JUDGES WOULD HAVE FRUSTRATED OR SILENT. IT WILL NOW BE IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM ,YOU JOIN THEM.
THAT TIME, ANARCHY WOULD BE THE MASSES HOPE. I PRAY IT WONT GET TO THAT.
PLEASE LET US CONTRIBUTE SENSIBLY ON THIS FORUM.nly a court of competent jurisdiction can determine a case of perjury not a domestic panel like Justice Auta panel that indicted Salami. Those member of NJC of 7 out of 24 that suspended Salami did not form a qorum. That is why a lawyer said that this illegality is a rolling stone that no one can tell how it will end.
As for GEJ has also endorsed this illegality , this was part of what consumed former governor of Oyo State, Ladoja when he illegally removed the CJ of Oyo State, Isaiah Olakanmi. That time he thought he was working for his party PDP, and this was part of the offences Obasanjo and Adedibu cooked up to illegally impeach the man and we saw how this illegal impeachment was the order of the day from Anambra to Plateau to Ekiti to Bayelsa in the lawless days of Obasanjo. This same OBJ is the onecontrolling GEJ in all these illegalities. I think this OBJ want to return Nigeria back to those lawless days when the Attorney General, Bayo Ojo would tell us that Appeal Court Judgement is a toothless bull dog. This same Salami also played a patriotic role in making sure that illegal impeachment in Nigeria did not stand. These were the sins of Justice Salami.
EVERYBODY WILL SEE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THIS ACTION IN THE FUTURE WHEN POPLITICIANS WILL NO LONGER RESPECT COURT ORDER OR JUDGEMENT AGAIN BECAUSE JUSTICE WILL BE FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER THEN WHEN ALL THE UPRIGHT JUDGES WOULD HAVE FRUSTRATED OR SILENT. IT WILL NOW BE IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM ,YOU JOIN THEM.
PLEASE LET US CONTRIBUTE SENSIBLY ON THIS FORUM.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Kolababa: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
What are we saying?
CJN arrested a judgement, took over the case illegally twisted the judgement. They did not ask him to go. Pls dont let sentiment turn us to fools on this forum, mind you not only Nigerians read on this forum. Dont let foreigners laugh at us as a wasted generation that cannot reason sensibly.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Demdem(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
Newbie, u are welkom.  let me help u arrange your post so that beaf the liar and his co-horts will see it well.

Kolababa:

Some people here are intellectually bankrupt. Where talking about an illegality here. Do  those semi-illiterates that are supporting this illegality know better than NBA. If this illegality is allowed to go, it will consume everybody either now or in the future. NJC has no power to suspend any judge, the constitution is clear on how a judicial officer can be removed. It is the same Supreme court that give the judgement that when a matter is in court, all parties should maintain the status quo.

They said Salami lied on oath, that is perjury. Supreme court has also ruled that only a court of competent jurisdiction can determine a case of perjury not a domestic panel like Justice Auta panel that indicted Salami. Those member of NJC of 7 out of 24 that suspended Salami did not form a qorum. That is why a lawyer said that this illegality is a rolling stone that no one can tell how it will end.

As for GEJ has also endorsed this illegality , this was part of what consumed former governor of Oyo State, Ladoja when he illegally removed the CJ of Oyo State, Isaiah Olakanmi. That time he thought he was working for his party PDP, and this was part of the offences Obasanjo and Adedibu cooked up to illegally impeach the man and we saw how this illegal impeachment was the order of the day from Anambra to Plateau to Ekiti to Bayelsa in the lawless days of Obasanjo.

This same OBJ is the onecontrolling GEJ in all these  illegalities. I think this OBJ want to return Nigeria back to those lawless days when the Attorney General, Bayo Ojo would tell us that Appeal Court Judgement is a toothless bull dog.

This same Salami also played a patriotic role in making sure that illegal impeachment in Nigeria did not stand. These were the sins of Justice Salami.  MINT

PLEASE LET US CONTRIBUTE SENSIBLY ON THIS FORUM.

nly a court of competent jurisdiction can determine a case of perjury not a domestic panel like Justice Auta panel that indicted Salami. Those member of NJC of 7 out of 24 that suspended Salami did not form a qorum. That is why a lawyer said that this illegality is a rolling stone that no one can tell how it will end.

Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by twinstaiye(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
I thot they said the man is clueless. How about that for a clueless man?
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by PointB: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Topic,

One 'rascal' down, more to go! GEJ has finally added a touch of steel to his big balls! Game on.

I laugh in CPC, ACN and Salami combined. grin grin grin grin

Can we now focus on other things!
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by teskyg: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Demdem:Katsina-Alu will retire next Month.Salami hands are stain.Please stop crying for him, He is smiling at the Billions he made from the Judgments he delivered.Salami is fighting back cos he was given a target and he needs to complete his hatchet man job.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by NegroNtns(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf,

Has Justice Ayo Salami been indicted or found guilty of the charges against him?

The PCA is a political appointment, not a career one and the President has the authority to suspend or fire him; but on reasonable grounds.

Based on recommendations, the President can remove the President of the Court of Appeals.

The process for his removal is in order. What is problematic is the flagrant violation of the technical procedures for the removal to be effected, example the quorum that passed the recommendation.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
teskyg:

@ Demdem:Katsina-Alu will retire next Month.Salami hands are stain.Please stop crying for him, He is smiling at the Billions he made from the Judgments he delivered.Salami is fighting back cos he was given a target and he needs to complete his hatchet man job.

That he will retire next month doesnt matter. what must be done must be done right. if both have to go then so be it. katsina-Alu himself isnt clean, so why dont u offload him also immediately as it was done in the case of salami. or a u saying that he is indispensable for now?
About alleged Salami stained hands, even the panel that was constituted to nail him on that didnt even found him guilty in that regard so where will we place that
Justice not only have to be done but must be seen to be done.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by teskyg: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
Salami is a thief,
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by NegroNtns(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
Teskyg,

How so?
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
teskyg:

Salami is a thief,

the panel that was set up to try him didnt say that. He wasnt guilty in that regard.
substantiate ur claims teskyg
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by maclatunji: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf and his agents are at work again. Trying to kill the topic by making it read less serious than it is. Enjoy, it is your time.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Xfactoria: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Can anybody tell me after reading the part of the constitution that established the NJC (as excerpted below), how Jonathan is supposed to encourage indiscipline among Judicial officers?

What options are actually available to him other than acting on the NJC recommendation as the constitution empowered him to do? What part of the constitution will he invoke to back such actions?

Please I need answers

I - National Judicial Council

20. The National Judicial Council shall comprise the following members -
(a) the Chief Justice of Nigeria who shall be the Chairman
(b) the next most senior Justice of the Supreme Court who shall be the Deputy Chairman;
(c) the President of the Court of Appeal;
(d) five retired Justices selected by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from the Supreme Court or Court of Appeal;
(e) the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court;
(f) five Chief Judges of States to be appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from among the Chief Judges of the States and of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja in rotation to serve for two years;
(g) one Grand Kadi to be appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from among Grand Kadis of the Sharia Courts of Appeal to serve in rotation for two years;
(h) one President of the Customary Court of Appeal to be appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from among the Presidents of the Customary Courts of Appeal to serve in rotation for two years;
(i) five members of the Nigerian Bar Association who have been qualified to practice for a period of not less than fifteen years, at least one of whom shall be a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria on the recommendation of the National Executive Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association to serve for two years and subject to re-appointment.
Provided that the five members shall sit in the Council only for the purposes of considering the names of persons for appointment to the superior courts of record; and
(j) two persons not being legal practitioners, who in the opinion of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, are of unquestionable integrity.

21. The National Judicial Council shall have power to -

(a) recommend to the President from among the list of persons submitted to it by -
(i) the Federal Judicial Service Commission, persons for appointment to the offices of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, the Justices of the Supreme Court, the President and Justices of the Court of Appeal, the Chief Judge and Judges of the Federal High Court, and
(ii) the Judicial Service Committee of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, persons for appointment to the offices of the Chief Judge and Judges of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, the Grand Kadi and Kadis of the Sharia Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and the President and Judges of the Customary Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja;
(b) recommend to the President the removal from office of the judicial officers specified in sub-paragraph (a) of this paragraph and to exercise disciplinary control over such officers;
(c) recommend to the Governors from among the list of persons submitted to it by the State Judicial Service Commissions persons for appointments to the offices of the Chief Judges of the States and Judges of the High Courts of the States, the Grand Kadis and Kadis of the Sharia Courts of Appeal of the States and the Presidents and Judges of the Customary Courts of Appeal of the States;
(d) recommend to the Governors the removal from the office of the judicial officers in sub-paragraph (c) of this paragraph, and to exercise disciplinary control over such officers.
(e) collect, control and disburse all moneys, capital and recurrent, for the judiciary;
(f) advise the President and Governors or any matter pertaining to the judiciary as may be referred to the Council by the President or the Governors;
(g) appoint, dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over members and staff of the Council;
(h) control and disburse all monies, capital and recurrent; for the services of the Council; and
(i) deal with all other matters relating to broad issues of policy and administration.

22. The Secretary of the Council shall be appointed by the National Judicial Council on the recommendation of the Federal Judicial Service Commission and shall be a legal practitioner.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by okadaman2: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
(c) the President of the Court of Appeal;

(d) five retired Justices selected by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from the Supreme Court or Court of Appeal;

(e) the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court;

(f) five Chief Judges of States to be appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from among the Chief Judges of the States and of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja in rotation to serve for two years;

(g) one Grand Kadi to be appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from among Grand Kadis of the Sharia Courts of Appeal to serve in rotation for two years;

(h) one President of the Customary Court of Appeal to be appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria from among the Presidents of the Customary Courts of Appeal to serve in rotation for two years;

(i) five members of the Nigerian Bar Association who have been qualified to practice for a period of not less than fifteen years,

at least one of whom shall be a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria on the recommendation of the National Executive Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association to serve for two years and subject to re-appointment.
Provided that the five members shall sit in the Council only for the purposes of considering the names of persons for appointment to the superior courts of record; and

(j) two persons not being legal practitioners, [size=18pt]who in the opinion of the Chief Justice of Nigeria[/size], are of unquestionable integrity.

What are these nonsense provisions in bold? What nonsense is that, where was I when they made these rules? Osanobua o!!!

I mean, look at the composition of the National Judicial Council and tell me how it is remotely reasonable that one man should have the powers to determine the inclusion of that many people into a body like that. A body that can determine his fate and that of the Appeal court Chief Justice!

This is one of the problems I have with these Looters, these so called civilian Idioooooots they  "selected" into the senate, they have spent 13 years now managing a sham constitution forced down our throat my military Idiooooots, they've done little or nothing to change these things!

These are the things I expect GEJ to ally himself with the civil society on and tackle head on, instead he's proposing Tenure elongation.

Look at all the people appointed by one man shocked shocked into a council that can very well determine his own case, damn!!!!!

Only the NBA seems to have a bit of leeway to choose who they want, and the CJN still has to approve.

Where is the fairness in this? How are these people supposed to form a justifiable Quorum and reach an unbiased decision? Please Tell me. IMO, it violates every principle of fairness out there.

To make matters worse, they still reportedly did not reach a quorum before deciding on the case, C'mon people!

This case is a good example of why you don't keep stuuuupid provisions like that on your law and procedures, now the chief Justice of the Supreme Court has been accused of misconduct by the Appeal court President.

Who go judge the case fairly in the NJC when majority are CJN appointees?? Very sorry society embarassed shocked
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by itiswell1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
I think GEJ shoe is oversized
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by teskyg: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Negro and Demdem.Salami is a big thief, collected billions from ACN to award them favorable Judgments.That is why they are running from Pillar to post to cover up for him.I am sure this thread was started from one of their Beneficiary.It is just a matter of time.Darkness can never triumph over light.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by NegroNtns(m): 2:00am On Aug 24, 2011
Tesky,

Salami is not investigated for theft.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by AlkasimIRF(m): 5:50am On Aug 24, 2011
I'm tryonically shocked with Jonathan's illogical kleptomanic disorder, my greatest bifle-blaw & puzlement was that where were the alegations raised against Salami before the apeal made by cpc? Where were his records of judicial misconducts the start of those apeals? Is it only now & only on that scene do Nigerians want currupt judges to be sacked? The rationale behind this tragnomdia injustice is transparent!
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by BetaThings: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2011
teskyg:

Salami is not bigger than Nigeria.The ACN  and CPC did not appoint him as the President of the Appeal Court the in the First place and so should not be responsible for the agitation for his continue stay in office to cover up their shady pacts with him.

We all worked in Corporate organization and we are sometime moved around to other units.He has behave in such in an unprofessional manner by refusing promotion to the Supreme Court .This is unheard of in  history .An act of Insubordination.His Sins are many.To hell with ACN,

Neither is Jonathan bigger than Nigeria. But we respect the office he holds. Same goes for Salami
If Salami's sins are so many, why was he not disciplined on account of them rather than failure to apologise
What about Justice Naron's calls to Gov Oyinlola's lawyer - When are you going to call on GEJ to deal with that too
Or is a crime that benefits PDP not a crime in the eyes of the current enforcers of Nigerian law
Or is that how Southern bigots want to rule this country

We all know that Katsina Alu interfered in the Sokoto governorship case to deliver judgement in favour of PDP
You don't need to go to law school, you don't need to even finish SSS3 to know that the Supreme Court CANNOT have a say in governorship election
Yet Katsina Alu stopped the petition against PDP in Sokoto state
Why?
Since you have been saying that ACN/PDP bribe judges, what happened in this case?
Yet the man is there still destroying our judiciary, to the applause of GEJ

NJC is setting precedents and you are happy
NJC has taught us how to evade service of court orders
They have taught us that we can get GEJ to act on a subjudice decision
Of course Katsina Alu has taught us how to usurp jurisdiction on issues
Let the people who are thinking of today rejoice

When Odi was razed down, some people applauded
It has gone round; yet round again it will go!
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Demdem(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2011
teskyg:

@ Negro and Demdem.Salami is a big thief, collected billions from ACN to award them favorable Judgments.That is why they are running from Pillar to post to cover up for him.I am sure this thread was started from one of their Beneficiary.It is just a matter of time.Darkness can never triumph over light.

i honestly dont know what you are talking about. are u saying that you are wiser and definately know more than the panel the katsina-ALu set up to try salami? this panel didnt even find him guilty of this.
I believe this allegation of urs is simply a figment of urs. No basis whatsoever.
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by twinstaiye(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Salami: ACN, CPC, CD and TMG Put Jonathan Under Fire by Demdem(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^^

In those previous suspension by the NJC, was there anytime there was a case in court before thesuspension where it was expected that the parties involved should maintain status quo till the issues in the court are dispensed with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State University's Nuta_bolt Team Visits Uk / Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church / 6 Foreign Firms, Dangote To Begin Mining Gold, Iron Ore In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.