Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians (19253 Views)

NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians On 5 Contaminated Syrups And Suspensions / Contaminated Sprite Soft Drinks In Circulation - NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians / Pregnant Woman Dies In Kano Hospital Over Payment Alerts Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by jubrilELsudan: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
WHO CARES?

HOW DOES IT AFFECT US THAT DON'T DO DRUGS?

THEY SAYING IT AS IF NA SOMETHING WEY WE DEY GO MARKET GO BUY TAKE COOK SOUP.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
It’s For Tinubu and His Boys

1 Like

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
No matter how angry I'm, the moment I remember the serious crisis going on in PDP I'll just console myself & begins to smile small small
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Haveyoueatentod: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Buba Marwa just Dey know??

Something wey dem don abuse am finish for Eastern Biafran land.

that one is methamphetamine it's different from fentanyl
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Ihenzy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Creamypie:
Na real wah. For my stay in service for Tara na, I see where dem dey sniff soak away pit for highness purpose
TARABA?

1 Like

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Creamypie(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ihenzy:

TARABA?
yeah. It was a typo mistake
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by RapistOnBail: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
Enter street. U go get am.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Kajaard: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fentanyl is the most dangerous synthetic opioid killer in the US and worldwide, with a kill rate of almost 85%.

How did it enter the country? Do we have mexican cartel syndicates in Nigeria?

This is shocking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by DeOTR: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
NDLEA is trying to whine drug abusers. grin
Maybe this is a good way to eliminate all the unscrupulous elements in our society. At least, we that don't do drugs will have enough oxygen.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Iseoluwani: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Creamypie:
Na real wah. For my stay in service for Taraba, I see where dem dey sniff soak away pit for highness purpose

That must be zinc local govt or Abbare

1 Like

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Creamypie(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Iseoluwani:

That must be zinc local govt or Abbare
yeah, correct. They also did same at takum local government

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Creamypie(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
lexrichy:
i refuse to believe this.
u need visit northern town and stay for 3 week. You go verify am
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by yahoodetector: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
That's for peeps who do drugs.

I no follow
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Tegabadguy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by sircatherine45(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
No wonder Tinubu supporters are misbehaving beyond the normal frequency spectrum of stupidity.

Gosh!
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Kaymansion(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
shocked "which is 100 times stronger than Tramadol" thank God for quick detection would've destroy many young and old people
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Kingcalls: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Emilokan is looking for election money by all means ....desperation has set
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Seems there is a big market for drugs in Nigeria. How did we get here?

You are absolutely right. The market is huge. If care is not taken....over 70% of the youths will turn to junkies or turn to kolo roaming the street......
The house adjacent my house....a 15 years old boy was taken to psychiatric hospital last week....he started speaking in tongues, smashed his parents and neighbors car wind screens after taken drugs.
I felt so sorry for his mother......
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by STEWpid(f): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chai..

Druggards no dey hear word!

Patronizers wouldn't allow them rest either!
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by MasterTeeUSA: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
They mix fentanyl with weeds in the West. Once teenagers get addicted, they use all their funds to keep up with the addiction. This is one of the problems we have in Nigeria sucking away money from the economy. The level of addiction should worry everyone. Thanks to the Fed Govt, the truth has been revealed.

While some of you keep picking on a Presidential candidate, it's best you focus your energy on your sons, daughters, cousins, and family members. Kidnapping and crimes we see now can be directly tied to drug abuse. A word is enough for the wise. NYSC corps are having withdrawal symptoms in the camp. Most kids have blocked their families from seeing their WhatsApp statuses. They are out there smoking and drinking and it feels normal until they become addicts....then it's too late.

Focus on yourself...Look in the mirror. Some mix them with drinks and you think they are drinking normal juice.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Godispeace: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
oponu , who are the "we" ooooooooooo
Pells:
We are not complaining
We need meth , Percocet and tramadol even codeine too with Igbo undecided lipsrsealed
Stupid Ndlea cool cool tongue
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Pells: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Godispeace:
oponu , who are the "we" ooooooooooo
Why are you scared undecided
You won't be traced online undecided
Why are you such a püssy undecided (no offeinsks)
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by CaptainFM1: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Creamypie:
Na real wah. For my stay in service for Taraba, I see where dem dey sniff soak away pit for highness purpose

By the time government ban all these substances finish, those bad boys will result into smoking/sniffing what government cannot ban.

I've also seen them sniffing fuel fumes.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by sircatherine45(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:

Ignore that illiterate. Product's of Awolowo's "free" education.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by sircatherine45(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kajaard:
Fentanyl is the most dangerous synthetic opioid killer in the US and worldwide, with a kill rate of almost 85%.

How did it enter the country? Do we have mexican cartel syndicates in Nigeria?

This is shocking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why are you sounding surprised?
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Johel(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
References:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02FMt43CtTUiwJZgfLJcYTki83oeDW99hN72GfXHwhRmSsxJiFhBmWCa9rgoURbo1vl&id=100069123281551

Make Dem allow the drug flow jor...make we test am for body first grin grin...tramadol no even bad, Na overdose dey kill.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by fokudas: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
References:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02FMt43CtTUiwJZgfLJcYTki83oeDW99hN72GfXHwhRmSsxJiFhBmWCa9rgoURbo1vl&id=100069123281551

How on earth did it get into the country in the first place? For drugs of such commercial quantity there must have been some collision.

God will deliver us from all this evils in our land in the name of Jesus Christ
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Konjiboii: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ouuuh let me try that.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Angrygoat: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Anything g aside regular,s.k,I no want. A mofocka I had known for like 13years,suddenly begin loose weight,looking lean,falling sick,not till I surprised him a week ago,caught him red handed taking ice,with a weak ass straw and a flat cylinder glass bottle. hez now become a full time druggie. Well I walked out in him,blocked all his nos and delleeted hiss contact,b4 he go begin call names,when dem burst the hotel. Ice,him own don finish

1 Like

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
As long as it kills the users very fast, I am all for the introduction of it.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by alakara(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
100x potent than trams, heroin and morphine.
It's more profitable than most drugs
China produces more than 90% of the world's IMF.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo To Begin 2,000 Tests Per Day, 10,000 In A Few Days To Determine Lockdown / LUTH Security Shuts Hospital Gate To Prevent Protesting Doctors From Moving Out / A Short Essay On Gegemu. Botanical Name: Datura Stramonium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.