Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians (19255 Views)

NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians On 5 Contaminated Syrups And Suspensions / Contaminated Sprite Soft Drinks In Circulation - NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians / Pregnant Woman Dies In Kano Hospital Over Payment Alerts Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Dreadlock69(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Anything wey dun pass arizona , weed , loud i dun commot my hand

1 Like

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Litmus: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
The most powerful, symbolic and natural nation for the blacks and of the blacks must be destroyed by any means possible, preferably using the age old methods such as unrest, war, and drugs but first by creating myths steeped in clichéd and acknied tropes of blacks as rapists, murderers, disease carriers, looters and drug pushers, in order to hide the external and organised attack on them.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by liminna(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Very easy to produce. Ingredients are cheap. Only a matter of time. I guess they could distribute Narcan if they gave any s*** about the users
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by obinna227: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
God restored his dead son to life after Pastor's Prayer. God restored his dead son to life after Pastor's Prayer. ...
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Jman06(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nigerians in their ignorance will not take this news seriously. Some will even dismiss it with a wave of the hand. Until the merchants of death succeed in introducing the drug into the market and it starts causing major havocs. Then everybody will start blaming the devil.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by TjOmori45: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Assfh

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by faceland: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
100 times stronger than tramadol? That is too high.
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Blackman7: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is scary.

Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by austinvsb: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Johel:

Make Dem allow the drug flow jor...make we test am for body first grin grin...tramadol no even bad, Na overdose dey kill.

Oloriburuku. You have no idea what a fentanyl epidemic would cause to millions of families around the country!

Whatever fun you think you are having with fun will bite you hard in the ass in less than 20 years and then you start to organize gofundme for organ replacement!
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Johel(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
austinvsb:

Oloriburuku. You have no idea what a fentanyl epidemic would cause to millions of families around the country!

Whatever fun you think you are having with fun will bite you hard in the ass in less than 20 years and then you start to organize gofundme for organ replacement!

Wahala to the families wey dey abuse drugs...mad man!
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Faposky95: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
With the economic and mental stress in this land....
Drug use is assured
humane rehab....??
Never had a govt of the people.....
So sorry to our handicappeds....the true warriors.

Moderation is key....
Get down the warlords and the wars cease
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Faposky95: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
With the economic and mental stress in this land....
Drug use is a sure
Ever put humane rehab....
Never had a govt of the people.....
So sorry to our handicappeds....the true warriors.

Moderation is key
Take down the warlords and the wars cease
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by ObalendeCMS: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
I will stick to the love of my life; ‘Rijuana. You & your untrained children can have all that.

“ Inna fields of marijuana that is my playground
I love you Mary Jane!
You're the prettiest of flowers, girl me can't complain
When I'm with you I feel so high I rise above the rain
And you no do people damage, like that bitch cocaine, no
And leave them lonely, feeling only pain
Cause your DNA is of the highest strain
Your effect is so potent, it's so insane
You so gummy and sticky like a plasticine
When me grind out your body, only stems remain
And to love you is so risky, I might get detained
You always keep me flying on the highest plane
And anybody know, will always proclaim.”
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by goody234: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2022
The drug use among the youth in Nigeria is staggering
Re: Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians by Scarletjr(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
lexrichy:
i refuse to believe this.
dat one don dey since dsy1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LUTH Security Shuts Hospital Gate To Prevent Protesting Doctors From Moving Out / A Short Essay On Gegemu. Botanical Name: Datura Stramonium. / Rising Cost Of Healthy Diet Accross Nigeria; Oct - Dec 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.