Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' (49689 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Kingozymandias(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Chioma is not yet a wife but she's following Davido upandan like a chained goat. Since Davido has numerous baby mamas, why not allow other girls follow him to some places. Must you always show your face at every event?

Stay one place and look after your son, she can't. After exposing her breasts to Hórny of Ife in Osun, she still followed Davido to Ibadan. She should take 80% of the blame! Nonsense!

The police should release that innocent nanny and arrest chioma for total negligence. Rubbish! Chef Chi my foot!

This one is an iliterate bastard who gets involved in women's gossip..

Useless homosexual idiot

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by samwillyco1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Chioma is not yet a wife but she's following Davido upandan like a chained goat. Since Davido has numerous baby mamas, why not allow other girls follow him to some places. Must you always show your face at every event?

Stay one place and look after your son, she can't. After exposing her breasts to Hórny of Ife in Osun, she still followed Davido to Ibadan. She should take 80% of the blame! Nonsense!

The police should release that innocent nanny and arrest chioma for total negligence. Rubbish! Chef Chi my foot!

David should also be arrested for falling to fence the pool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:
This life is funny.

We have gotten to an age where parents now leave the care of their sons and daughters to the care of one nanny.

If na abroad,I bet u.

Chioma might be in prison.

bro stop talllkin $hit..pure $hhhit...coz am in London...u aint.. Use YOUTUBE if u want to l;earn more about abroad gademmmit.
if it waz heae in London, chioma will walk free..10000%. She simply left the child wit a nanny and there waz an acident .She can aford a nanny, most people cant. It was an acccident..u dumb people.... Please appply commmmon sence even thou it aint commmmon. U never left Nigeria but yet suddenly.. u no all about abroad!! (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

in a civilised country, your hero would be explaining to the authories why his home had an open swimming pool
in a civilised country, he would have been liable if it turned out he got an inexperienced or poor educated person as his child minder

be forming accountability for an irresponsible man child for whom parenting was instagram

THE PROBLEM WITH U DAFT IS YOU ASSUME, I HAVE A DOG IN THE FIGHT.

I HAVE NO DOG IN THE FIGHT, JUST TELLING YOU MY POINT OF VIEW, WHICH IS CELARLY OPPOSIE TO YOURS.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR HEAD.

THE NANNY AND CO ARE CULPABLE.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Zonefree(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

This one is an iliterate bastard who gets involved in women's gossip..

Useless homosexual idiot
I'm not the cause of your frustration. Work and pray.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

What stupid position was she occupying? She was only davidos call girl whom accidentally got pregnant and assumed in her little mind that she's already davidos wife. Her mother used kanyamatta and juju to block davidos eyes so that he won't remember his other kids and babymamas. Her desperation to be davidos wife that made her visit native doctors for love charms killed her only Son. Only God knows what they've cooked for poor Davido to it but it back fired.
Because of man and the quest to be his wife you lose your first Son, even prostitutes don't behave that way.

I dont know hiw true this is but I noticed that immediately she came back, no Imade in Davido's life again. Imade was not even at Ifeanyi's birthday. I think she isnt ready to relate with other kids around Davido.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by viktor88: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:
This life is funny.

We have gotten to an age where parents now leave the care of their sons and daughters to the care of one nanny.

If na abroad,I bet u.

No idea of nanny was from abroad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Realestatevixen: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:
This life is funny.

If na abroad,I bet u.

Honestly it beats me. I was telling a colleague just few days ago that, do you think all we mothers don't like going out and enjoying ourselves? Sometimes, you will have to make huge sacrifices for the children's sake. Responsible parenting is no joke!

Parents stop leaving your kids with any and everybody!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

the thing is vexing me.

it happens all the time in this country, but we are seeing this one live because it is a wealthy naija celebrity

the nanny has no lawyer, so they will do her anyhow

When you are here? cheesy
I don’t trust Kemi, but then, it might be true.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by baby124: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Honestly, Nanny is a temporary resource. Max a few hours. No one leaves a child they claim to care for with a Nanny for days and run around going to party. Both parents! That’s not her child, she’s human she also needs breaks and supervision. Plus people are saying that boy may have been autistic. That is a lot of your responsibility to put on someone else for days!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by asanausana91: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bryan88:
one urchin sighted...e dey pain u say ur Yoruba brother no see anytin good in any of ur Yoruba sister’s b4 goin for my igbo sister?...ur hatred for igbos will take u to ur early grave...bet me.
fooool! Always playing a tribal card.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by mauchiz: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
What this woman means is that,they should leave the nanny,if is her child that died,hope she will leave the case?
This kemi is very wicked, why do they jail people for killing others?
How can some one leave a child in the hands of nanny,that was paid,she left the child to his fate,the boy died in the process,

Kemi olunloyo is a witch and a devil and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

DAVIDIO IS BEING TRANSPERANT.

IF HE IS A RITUALIST AS SOME OF YOU CLAIM, THAT NANNY WILL BE DEAD BY NOW AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

HOWEVER, JUSTICE FOR IFEANYI.

THEY WILL SOON CHARGE THE NANNY AND CO TO COURT.
Davido is using his influence to get " wrong justice" nothing is transparent in Naigeria, if you are wealthy and influencial you buy justice in Naigeria.

I don't know what ritualist mean, lipsrsealed

They will soon charge the nanny and co to court? Exactly as i expected, they will be charged regardless whether they are guilty or not, you have concluded that they WILL be charged. And you claim Davido is transparent? Yea right! I pay Naigerian police and judges the right money they will sell me justice too.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by godofuck231: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
The price for ignorance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Yes the Nanny should be released but talking ill of Chioma is uncalled for, if blame should go to anyone, it should be Davido that never allow the girl to rest, keep dragging her along any where he goes. Do you get that?

Cant she say no If she said no,he wouldnt force her. If she made her point known, he would reason with her. The guy doesnt even respect her and she doesnt respect herself. The way he handles her in public is irritating please. She doesnt portray the trait of a decent girl.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Kingozymandias(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm not cause of your frustration. Work and pray.

Hehehe dirty bastard . If only you know who I am. Your entire family and generation yet unborn are paupers and bastards

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
Davido is using his influence to get " wrong justice" nothing is transparent in Naigeria, if you are wealthy and influencial you buy justice. I don't know what ritualist mean, lipsrsealed

They will soon charge the nanny and co to court? Exactly as i expected, they will be charged regardless whether they are guilty or not, you have concluded that they WILL be charged. And you claim Davido is transparent? Yea right! I pay Naigerian police and judges the right money they will sell me justice too.

IF UNA TALK TOO MUCH, WE GO CHANGE AM FOR UNA, NIGERIA STYLE.

NA ALL OF US FOLLOW BE THIS NIGERIA.

WETTIN GO HAPPEN IF THAT NANNY DISAPPEAR?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
FireUpNow:
Chioma Roland lacks the know how of caring for a child. Her stupidity led to the death of her son and Davido hasn't realize this. Chioma is old enough to care for a child as a mother. By the time another woman drops a son for Davido her eyes will be opened. Opening legs for a man to enter your middle is beyond sex, what comes out of it is children and you as a mother who has the power of fertility, must care for your child. Parenting is not to be relegated to the background for nanny and other domestic staff. They are just suffering the nanny over nothing her fault.

There is another son. Dawson by Larissa London which Davido accepted in August. This is one of the reason Ifeanyi's death will pain Chioma more becasue she doesnt have the heir to davido's fortune again even if she has another child, boy or girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
NA CRAZE PEOPLE DEY MAKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO CRAZY THINGS.

NOBODY HAS A MONOPOLY ON MADNESS.

KEMI SHOULD KEEP THINKING NA ONLY HER DEY CRAZE.

SHE NEVER JAM CRAZE.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

IF UNA TALK TOO MUCH, WE GO CHANGE AM FOR UNA, NIGERIA STYLE.

NA ALL OF US FOLLOW BE THIS NIGERIA.

WETTIN GO HAPPEN IF THAT NANNY DISAPPEAR?
Sorry but i didn't understand what you mean or what you have written undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
THE LAST PASTOR THAT SENT KEMI TO PRISON WAS KIND.

OTHER PEOPLE MAY BE MORE CREATIVE ABOUT IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Truthdeypain: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

It just had to be you, Odogwu bigot.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Zetty177x: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Adewale626:
#BAT23

No shame again...ur drug lord is trending on Twitter u are talking rubbish. And to post this in a post on death of child, u are insensitive... mtcheeew. Amoda my phoot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by mauchiz: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

BRO, THIS PEOPLE DONT REASON LIKE HUMAN AND THE MORE U SPEND TIME WITH THEM ON NAIRALAND, IT BECOMES CLEARER, WHY THE COUNTRY IS A SHIT HOLE.

ONLY TIME CHIOMA IS TO BLAME, IS, IF SHE LEFT THE HOUSE AND ABANDONED IFEANYI ALONE.

I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO CONDEMN HER TO DEATH

NOT WHEN THEY HAD ARRANGED A CHILD MINDER.

WHAT ARE THEY PAYING THE USELESS GIRL FOR?

Eight people were in that house and the child died.
How old was i?when i was taking care of my brothers?I was not upto 10 years,
When I lost my mum,i was 20years,but i monitored my brother wherever he goes,he was not upto 2years,even if am busy,i keep my eyes on him.
They are busy playing and the child drowned.

They should keep all of them inside cell,
God punish Kemi,

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:
THE LAST PASTOR THAT SENT KEMI TO PRISON WAS KIND.

OTHER PEOPLE MAY BE MORE CREATIVE ABOUT IT.
The way you are just attacking Kemi for speaking out as if she stole your fish,

Other people cannot do a damm thing! And if they harm her for speaking out, that confirms the abuse of human right she is talking about

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by pafo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Unfuntunately suspected murder case and other serious offenses the suspected criminals involved are chained from legs and hand to the ground in a German cell (no windows, concrete floor and wall)

Most murder suspect are suicidal, and many times it leaves murder case uncompleted and case file open forever, so it's standard practice you see Murder suspect on chains , even if they are on treatment in an hospital

Just pray you never get your liberty taken away from you, whether by a mental asylum, Police or prison

And is this a murder case?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by sixthsensekids(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
temitope27:
u no fit read werey, u no see where she said, the Nanny's family told her

Lolzz. Na you craze pass for this world. That guy was not paying attention.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

CHIOMA IS NOT A BABY MAMA, BUT DAVIDO FINACEE.

DEM NO GET BABY AGAIN NOW.

They called off their engagement last year. Chioma even sold the engagement ring given to her. Has he proposed again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by newmoney133: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

I have been wondering too.I heard she is in the house of davido's dad mourning her son.is she not suppose to go home to her parent to recover.Nothing like culture when money is involved.If the nanny is found guilty of negligence,she should be punished according
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
pafo:

And is this a murder case?
Exactly the same thing i told that commenter, the child drowned in a swimming pool as was reported, the Nanny can be held for negligence but not murder
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by kingyakos: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
All i see here is tribal hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.